Friday, November 21, 2008

Something Else Entirely

I know I promised a post about the bachelorette party, but I forgot my disk of pictures at home. Believe me, you want the pictures. So here' s the new posting schedule of events:

Monday- Bachelorette Party
Tuesday- WWC
Wednesday- The Cruise Ship and Key West
Thursday- Cozumel, Mexico
Friday- Belize, Central America

Until then, enjoy something else entirely.

Daily Hoop Conversation:
Tink: You need a sensor for your mouth.
Hoop: Mind your own business.
Tink: No, you mind your own business.
Hoop: You ARE my business.
Tink: Then you better mind me!

Hoop Quote Of The Day:
"Did you lick me in the face this morning?"

Not Far From The Tree:
Tink: I had a bad dream last night.
Mom: Oh yeah? What about?
Tink: I bought you a key lime cake for your birthday and when I went to pick it up, it was burned. So Hoop and I decided to taste-test it and it was so good that we ate it all up.
Mom: You ate my cake?!
Tink: I went back to get you another, but all they had was raspberry. Then the bakery told me that it was the last cake they were ever going to sell because they were closing down.
Mom: Oh no!
Tink: But they told me if I ordered their magazine, it would have a recipe for the key lime cake in it. So I ordered it. Then it arrived and it was all blank! Screwed up, huh?
Mom: What in the world did you eat before you went to bed?
Tink: Believe it or not, it wasn't cake.

Have A Wonderful Weekend Homebloys!

Labels: ,

24 Comments:

At 21 November, 2008, Blogger furiousBall said...

my dog wakes me up by licking my face. when you lick hoop's face, does that mean you need to go poop in the yard too?

 
At 21 November, 2008, Blogger Newt said...

LOL - Now I want cake.

 
At 21 November, 2008, Blogger Knight said...

Did you lick his face?

Mmmm key lime... I don't remember anything else anymore.

 
At 21 November, 2008, Blogger Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

You are so cute! Can't wait for the pictures!!!

 
At 21 November, 2008, Blogger Gary's third pottery blog said...

hmmm, what could you have eaten....

 
At 21 November, 2008, Blogger Mary said...

Did you lick Hoop????

Nice dream---I haven't been remembering my dreams lately....

 
At 21 November, 2008, Blogger Janet said...

There's such a thing as key lime CAKE? Yum!!!

 
At 21 November, 2008, Blogger Gin said...

Hahaha..love your dream!! Key lime cake sounds yummy!!

 
At 21 November, 2008, Blogger Me said...

The dream about cake explains why Hoop thought you'd licked him. Must've been tasty cake!

Word verification: watfla

As in, 'what flavour'.. HA!

 
At 21 November, 2008, Blogger Chris said...

Crazy dream! Do you HAVE a recipe for key lime cake?!

I think you need to revise your schedule for next week so you get turkey day off. :)

 
At 21 November, 2008, Blogger the planet of janet said...

mmmmmmmmm cake.....

 
At 21 November, 2008, Blogger LL said...

Damn printers anyway...

Here you go.

 
At 22 November, 2008, Blogger Chelle Y. said...

I think I am the only one that will say, "Key lime cake?" YUCK! :)

Give me my chocolate!

 
At 22 November, 2008, Blogger Anndi said...

If YOU didn't lick his face, what did?

 
At 22 November, 2008, Blogger HalfAsstic.com said...

Now I'm hungry....

 
At 22 November, 2008, Blogger Tink said...

I'm pretty sure it wasn't me who licked Hoop's face. I'm pointing my fingers at the dogs.

For those who said "yum" to the key lime cake, it IS, and no I don't have a recipe for it. Sorry.

Chris: Thanksgiving! *Slaps forehead* Yeah, I'm going to have to change that schedule. ;)

 
At 22 November, 2008, Blogger Mike said...

You know what's funny? I love key lime pie but I can't stand lemon merangue.

Oh, and I'm back up at www.mindofspaz.com, fyi if u are interested.

 
At 22 November, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am very impressed with your trickster ways. Would you please give me lessons?

PS: I make such an awesome key lime pie that I haven't yet found another as good as mine. I'm not bragging, just telling the truth!

 
At 23 November, 2008, Blogger Woman in a Window said...

OK OK, sorry, I just glanced back down to the title of your last post and the Princess Bride just smacked me upside my head and I'm laughing and laughing. One word, Maiwage, oh, that's a good one.

Key Lime pie, never had it. Someone should adopt me.

 
At 23 November, 2008, Blogger mamatulip said...

Well, did you lick him in the face?

 
At 23 November, 2008, Blogger Tawcan said...

Don't blame on the dogs... that didn't work when I told my teacher that my dog ate my hw. :p

 
At 24 November, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hoops dreams make me afraid to go to sleep. What if a Key Lime Cake tries to lick me?

 
At 24 November, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

boo Knight got there first - Well did you?
Ellie

 
At 24 November, 2008, Blogger Aunt Jackie said...

Now that was a great 'Daily Hoop Conversation'... I love it!!! :)

Can't wait for more pics... Yay!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home