I haven't done one of these since Chris died.
It just felt like the right time.
November Hit Statistics:
1. The top referrers were Mama Tulip and Knight.
2. The most used search term was, "Carmeltoe."
3. The most mature search term was, "transvistite vajina photo." Vajina!
4. The stupidest search term was, "What does two-for-one special mean?"
5. My favorite search term was "shrinking brother."
6. These search terms are just disturbing: "what would the really scary elf look like" and "metal monsters carrying off garden gnome".
7. The highest hit post (267) was on November 25th, the day after I posted Bachelorette Party/Wedding updates.
30 Quirks For 30 Days:
1. I fall in love with things that inevitably get discontinued.
2. Which is why I usually don't confess to loving new things.
3. List of discontinued loves- "Firefly" (TV show), "Dead Like Me" (TV show), Total's Vanilla Almond cereal, Orbitz (that weird 90's drink with balls in it), Dunk-a-roos, "Pushing Daisies" (TV show), B&BW's Sunflower lotion, Wendy's Fish Sandwich, Wendy's pitas, toys made out of metal, stirrup pants.
4. OK, I was just kidding about the pants. But still.
5. I yawn every time I pass a cop on the road...
6. ...a result of my brain kicking on "look busy" mode, I think.
7. Some days I wake up and want everything to be suddenly different.
8. Like I'll have the urge to get high, or learn how to play the piano, or chop off all my hair and dye it red.
9. Sometimes it's more spectacular, like standing on my desk and screaming or breaking out in a badass dance routine.
10. Some days I'll look at my lunch (it's soup, it's always soup) and say aloud, "What the fuck am I eating old people food for?"
11. I hate being responsible.
12. But I'm just so damn good at it.
13. The smell of almond extract turns me on.
14. If you say, "This statement is a lie," and it is, isn't that the truth?
15. When I was fifteen, I started writing a memoir.
16. Just saying that sentence cracks me up.
17. How come fictional characters are almost never as pathetic as real ones?
18. I used to have a favorite color; but I don't anymore.
19. But, I would like to know who made me start liking pink against my will.
20. I come up with all kinds of unique diets in my daydreams.
21. There's one where you eat with nothing but chopsticks.
22. In another, you have to perform a trick for all your meals, like a dog.
23. Sometimes I think I've developed Adult ADD; possibly out of boredom.
24. Why don't they make a camera that takes pictures of things exactly how we see them?
25. I love pocket-sized toiletries.
26. Crap! I said I loved something again.
27. I can't delete it because then the Cosmos will think I'm trying to hide it.
28. Maybe I can counter it by saying I love something I really don't?
29. I love Macaroni-and-Cheese.
30. I love Ryan Seacrest.
*31. I love wedgies.
*32. The song Hoop and I danced to during our wedding was "Write You A Song" by the White T's.
*33. That was my secret song for us before Hoop proposed.
*34. Surprisingly, when I asked him to pick a song for us (out of a lineup of ten), he picked that song too.
BTW: That first picture in Tuesday's post is of condiment cups. Get your minds out of the gutter! ;)
Labels: Good-bye Month