Weekly Words Challenge '09
It's a new year and I feel like shaking things up a bit. Here are some ideas for the WWC going forward. Please discuss and/or add ideas in the comment section of this post. What gets decided here will effect the WWC for the entire year.
1. *Letters of the alphabet in place of a word (A, B, C, etc.)
2. Shapes (triangle, circle, octagon, etc.)
3. Colors, again (that was really fun!)
4. Numbers, again
5. Emotions (happy, sad, angry, etc.)
6. Seasons (Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall)
7. Directions (North, South, East, West)
8. Verbs (throw, sit, run, etc.)
9. Words with two meanings (bear, wind, lie, etc.)
10. Substituting one word for a random photo to symbolize your week. Like participating in the "52 Week" challenge.
*Would go on for 26 weeks, obviously.
(Thank you Stella for all your input on these!)
If you have no idea what I'm talking about, go here for details. We also have a Flickr group for easy shareability. The pros of which include getting to put "Lowly Foon" on your resume AND learning the words for next week an hour early!
P.S. "I Heart Etsy" will be back next week.