Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Weekly Words Challenge 64!

The words for this week were Mature and Immature.

How did you interpret them?

Mature

Look at us acting all growed up.

Immature

Eh, it couldn't last. I call this one, "Touched By a Statue".

Mature

As in "Mature Content". Look at those boobies!

Immature

Silly statue. He forgot where he put his cup!

(Other Random Photos)

Totally Misleading

This was supposed to feed two. Two what, I'm not sure. Maybe Hobbits?

Sand Snowman


Another Cozumel Beach Picture

Now I'm just rubbing it in.

(Towel Animals From the Cruise)

Towel Monkey

This guy was hanging from our ceiling.

Towel Elephant


Towel... Dog?


The words for next week are:
Pine (As in "pine for" or "pine tree")
and
Contribute

If you haven't joined the fun yet, go
here for details. Don't forget, we also have a Flickr group for easy shareability. Plus, you get to find out the new words at least an hour earlier. Happy snapping!

ANNOUNCEMENT: The WWC will be closing down for the holidays! December 23rd will be the last day for photo submissions until January 6th. In the meantime, I'll put up a discussion post about where we want to take the WWC in 2009. No, I don't mean Hawaii. But that would be nice.

Daily Etsy Pick:
"Wrong Turn Somewhere" Print
Homemade Marshmallows
Bear Vs. Robot Passport Case

WTF Etsy?:
Crocheted Toilet Paper Scarf
Milkweed Mouse (Check out the Teasel Bat too)
Big Baby Head (Omg, this one had me crying!)

Labels: ,

19 Comments:

At 09 December, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want a towel elephant and doggy too! Or maybe just the beach in Cozumel. And what a great couple the two of you make :)

From the grey spreading throughout my hair you would think I was mature, but inside I am 15 and perhaps quite immature. And I forgot wwc again, although there is plenty of immature crap at my blog today.
;^)

 
At 09 December, 2008, Blogger furiousBall said...

that dress is perfect on you lady.

 
At 09 December, 2008, Blogger Allison Horner said...

You're so pretty, Tink! And you and Hoop are such cute Hubby & Wifie!!

 
At 09 December, 2008, Blogger g-man said...

Dude you totally work that dress! HOT HOT HOT.

Hoop looks nice too.

The cup photo I though of as "pull my finger"

The towel pictures were rubbing it in. I miss having a steward :(

Excellent photos as usual. Mine are up too.

P.s. my "word verification" for this comment was "rumpro" (Sounds something Scoobie Doo would say ;)

 
At 09 December, 2008, Blogger Tawcan said...

Towel elephant is awesome!

That dress looks HOT!

 
At 09 December, 2008, Blogger mamatulip said...

Dave got this Hungry Man dinner the other day and when he opened it the contents looked NOTHING like the picture on the box. Everything was like, six sizes smaller than on the box. Some fucking hungry man dinner - you'd have to eat like, six of them to fill up a hungry man.

 
At 09 December, 2008, Blogger Jay said...

That pic of Hoop and that statue is just classic! LOL

Sorry I was a total WWC fail again this week. I'll do better, I promise.

Love all your pics! The towel animals thing is a special talent. I have no idea how they make those.

 
At 09 December, 2008, Blogger Gramps said...

Oh crap! I just doomed myself!

 
At 09 December, 2008, Blogger Knight said...

Handsome and beguiling? A green head? What?
You really do look super hot in that dress.

 
At 09 December, 2008, Blogger Newt said...

I like living on the edge.........

And G-man's comment totally cracked me up about Scooby

 
At 09 December, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When we went on our cruise, I took pictures of the towel critters too! The cabin dude eventually had to "kill" them, because they needed the towels for actual use. At least I preserved them forever in a photo.

 
At 09 December, 2008, Blogger Chris said...

Post of the Beast! Eeep!

 
At 09 December, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They sell a book called Towel Origami -or something like that- where you can learn how to make those critters. I'll post it in my next Christmas shopping post (hopefully tomorrow!) with the link.

Yes, the beach pic made me jealous! And warm.

"touched by a statue" lol
It's always fun to catch our men being immature.
You DO rock that dress, but you look great in every pic I've ever seen of you, so I know it's not just the dress. :)

 
At 09 December, 2008, Blogger Woman in a Window said...

I'm hungry just looking at that Milano's meal. THat's right, I blame you!

 
At 10 December, 2008, Blogger flutter said...

Um Tink? You are totally hot!

 
At 10 December, 2008, Blogger Janet said...

You and the hubs look spectacular! Love that dress...where did you get it?

I totally played, but I forgot to come and say so!

http://fondofsnape.com/?p=1987

LOL and your picture of the dog (?) made me remember this shot I took...what does it look like to you?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/fondofelves/146479184/

Oooh I like the Wrong Turn on Etsy, cool!

 
At 10 December, 2008, Blogger Hilary said...

Totally whimsical post. I love the pose that Hoop and the statue struck and those towel critters are adorable.

 
At 11 December, 2008, Blogger Gin said...

Great photos! I'm loving the Cozumel pix and you guys are just too cute for words!

Cruises are so much fun...I loved the towel critters on our pillows everyday!

 
At 13 December, 2008, Blogger Foo said...

I hope you're proud of yourself. The "Two of what? Hobbits?" comment had me aspirating my morning coffee. Just remember: if you drown me, you have to adopt Turtle. Then again, maybe I shouldn't encourage you. Turtle's awful fun to have around.

And she loves towel animals.

WV: "cosincol". Were you there on your honeymoon, too?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home