Monday, December 12, 2005

I just choked on my own spit.

Oh good God. Hoop just called to inform me that he finally found my Christmas present.... at the flea market. He was so excited too. I didn't know whether to be scared or just keep laughing. Maybe I need to color this picture in a little for you guys.

Some flea markets look like this:
http://www.quakertownfarmersmkt.com/images/outdoor-flea-market-img.jpg
Aw, look at that cute couple prancing along in umbrella paradise.

Ours more closely resembles this:
http://www.tinytears.cc/PaigeArt/images/Vintage%20Flea%20Market%20WM.jpg
Ok, maybe I'm exaggerating a little bit. But the tenants actually have to build their own walls! That's no lie my friends.

It's a damn good thing I love the man.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 12 December, 2005, Blogger mamatulip said...

Just keep laughing. ;)

Thanks for the comment on my blog. Love your site...you're a very good writer.

 
At 14 December, 2005, Blogger Mrs. Harridan said...

I think that photo of the Quakertown Flea Market is pretty damn flattering -- last time I went, it was all indoors and not very nice.

You'll have to let us know what he got you after the holidays are over!

 
At 15 December, 2005, Blogger Tink said...

Oh, most definitely. I'm getting pretty curious though. So far he's asked me my shoe size, what kind of jewelry I like, and made an obvious reference to my favorite color. So... I'm thinking it's a blue toe ring lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home