Things I Learned On My Spring Break
1. You know there's something wrong with you when you annoy a five year old.
2. Never ask a senile person to keep a secret. They wont.
3. Hiding a joke Easter egg with the word "Sucker" written in it isn't very funny if the person who finds it is too young to read.
4. Don't go to Washington D.C. with someone who is of the opposite political party than you. Unless you like to argue.
5. Riding in subway cars is fun until someone pukes.
6. Just because a museum is free, doesn't mean the food there won't cost you a small fortune.
7. A $6 cookie does not taste like gold or rainbows or better than a $2 one.
8. It's always great to be home... unless you forgot to take the trash out before you left.
So, what did I miss in your world?