Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A Message From The Future

Hoop was mixing some strange chemicals in his stomach, chili and cake I think, when suddenly I heard an explosion and was transported to the future!

And that's why my pictures for the WWC won't be up until tomorrow.

But don't let that stop you from posting yours!



The "words" for this week were Half and W.

If you haven't joined the fun yet, go
here for details. We also have a Flickr group for easy shareability. Not only do you get to add "Lowly Foon" to your resume, but you get to find out the new words at least an hour earlier.

The "words" for next week are:
Four
and
Fear

Happy Snapping!

Labels:

11 Comments:

At 21 July, 2009, Blogger g-man said...

That sounds like a plot from one of his comics ;)

Looking forward to seeing yours tomorrow. I managed to get mine up before I actually started "working" :)

 
At 21 July, 2009, Blogger Gary's third pottery blog said...

HOOP!

 
At 21 July, 2009, Blogger Janet said...

Looking forward to seeing yours...mine's up! (hehehe my word verification word was ferver!)

 
At 21 July, 2009, Anonymous Daisy said...

And Hoop must have blown me into the future because mine are actually up on time and I am usually late, late, late.

 
At 21 July, 2009, Blogger Chris said...

Good lord, I hope he didn't add beer to that mixture!

 
At 21 July, 2009, Blogger Jay said...

Chris said:

"Good lord, I hope he didn't add beer to that mixture!"

Or, maybe he should have added beer to the mix. It might have smoothed everything over. ;-)

 
At 21 July, 2009, Blogger Reb said...

Oh my! Quite the mix there...I look forward to tomorrow then.

 
At 21 July, 2009, Anonymous apathy lounge said...

Fear. I think I could do a lot with that.

 
At 21 July, 2009, Blogger HalfAsstic.com said...

Now all I can do is worry about Hoop...and his intestines...and you.

 
At 21 July, 2009, Blogger Aunt Jackie said...

I've been a bad blogger this week so far, skipped the weekend and fell off my nablopomo. :(

Well anyways, I'll put mine up tomorrow too. I've just not been able to accomplish much lately.

J

 
At 22 July, 2009, Blogger mamatulip said...

Chili and cake don't play well together. Poor Hoop, having to learn that the hard way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home