Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I'm putting up the Caution tape.

I've been puddle jumping through random blogs all day. After about 25, I came to the startling realization that damn near every blog I enter has a recent post referring to pregnancy in it. All I want to know is:

Is this contagious?
((Please, no comments about the birds and the bees. I don't really think pregnancy is contagious. It's called sarcasm. It's my friend. It should be yours too.))

I love you people and I'm very happy for you, but honestly... Who's been passing around the Internet Fertility God? Please, don't send him over here. You've been forewarned. I have a spork and I know how to use it.

5 Comments:

At 13 December, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know, but I wish he's head my way. Or give me head. One of the two.

 
At 13 December, 2005, Blogger Tink said...

Oh ho. NO one told me about the free head. I'll have to cut down the tape for that. But if he's still handing out those babies then I'll be sure to point him in your direction. ;)

 
At 14 December, 2005, Blogger DebbieDoesLife said...

Just sex with no purpose over here please!

 
At 14 December, 2005, Blogger Mrs. Harridan said...

I am with Amanda. Send him here when you're done! I'm willing to overlook the fact that I'm supposed to fit into a bridesmaid's dress in April if Fertility God Head will smile upon me.

 
At 16 December, 2005, Blogger Pixie LaRouge said...

So I followed a link from a comment on amanda b's blog because, as a Pixie, I had to check out a Tink. Then I read and giggled a little. Then I got to this post. Did I have a run-away sister I never knew about??? In one post, you nail the Internet Fertility God (Stay away, bestid) and you threaten violence with a spork.

You're so cool :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home