Done With December
And the whole effin' year for that matter!
December Hit Statistics:
1. The primary day for hits was Monday.
2. The most popular hour being 4pm.
3. The top referrers were Alli and Jay.
4. The most used search term was, "ghetto christmas tree".
5. My favorite search terms were, "batgirl forced to dance," "clown on a moped," and "warming me cockles."
6. The highest hit post (197) was on December 4th, featuring this post, for absolutely no good reason.
31 Quirks For 31 Days:
1. I always leave a bite of food on my plate.
2. I don't know why.
3. Maybe it's so I don't feel guilty for eating the WHOLE thing.
4. Or maybe it's a subconscious tribute to my Homebloys who are no longer in the blogosphere.
5. Ha! You thought that shit had died out. Well think again, Homebloy.
6. I'm addicted to chapstick. Perhaps a little unhealthily.
7. I have a mini meltdown if I can't find any.
8. I've been known to use lotion in a pinch.
9. Five years ago I told a girl to eat raw ham, and she did.
10. She told me she wished she could get a tapeworm so she could lose some weight.
11. I thought she was joking. She wasn't.
12. She didn't get a worm, but she DID get food poisoning...
13. ...and lost EIGHT pounds.
14. You should be careful what you wish for.
15. I like memories with morals.
16. Even really fucked up ones.
17. I have a magic wand on my desk.
18. When I'm really frustrated, I wave it around and pretend it's fixing things.
19. My nickname, Tink, derived from a really strange acid trip when I was seventeen.
20. Apparently, I was trying to climb into my shoe.
21. I was also wearing a very large sweater that gave me the impression that I was shrinking.
22. Not many people know this about me.
23. Well, except you. Oh, and you. And now you.
24. Whatever. I'm not running for President.
25. I'm a very cuddly person.
26. Sometimes, when Hoop is busy doing something else, I just stand next to him and wiggle.
27. I also like to slap his cheeks and then kiss him for a "surprise".
28. It makes the kiss better, I swear.
29. Kind of like the sweet-and-salty concept.
30. One of the hardest things I've ever had to do in my job was tell my boss that one of our new hires was illiterate.
31. He didn't even give me a chance to apologize to the guy.
*32. I inadvertently create new words all the time.
*33. I blame my large vocabulary...
*34. ...and my slow brain.
*35. Like I'll be thinking, "That was really ---. Do I say 'shitty' or 'crappy'? Which is more appropriate? Have I used either one too much today? I'd hate to sound repetitive."
*36. Meanwhile my impatient mouth blurts out, "That was really critty."
*37. It's my hope that one day words like "Doring" and "Critty" and "Hute" will be in the dictionary.
January Search Terms:
1. What temperatures do a heat wave come up to? You realize it's not a literal wave, right?
2. six year old blogger No matter how old I act, I'm still 24.
3. butt mints skit As long as I can call in a butt double.
4. beef hives I guess that would make me Queen Beef.
Labels: Good-bye Month