Friday, December 21, 2007

12 Videos Of Christmas

Ok, not really.

But enjoy them anyway.

101 Impressions

Best Reaction To A Present

Lightning Strike Victim

Awesome Stop-Motion Fight

Binocular Soccer

Harder Bodies Faster Stronger

Scrubs Proposal

Hand Drawn

Best First Dance

World's Fastest Clapper

This Kid's Got Moves!

Hammer Time

Doses Of Tink:
Twisted has been updated with another new chapter, "Making A Stand." Anyone kind enough to read it will get a personal recommendation from me to Santa. He enlisted yours truly to help him double check the list this year. What did you expect with the population increasing like it is? Poor old guy is working himself toward a heart attack!

P.S. Don't forget, the
WWC words for this week are TRADITION and PINK. Happy snapping!

Those of you fortunate enough to have Christmas Eve off, Happy Holidays!

Those of you who aren't, I'll be seeing you on Monday. Bring the booze
.

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

At 21 December, 2007, Blogger Jay said...

I just made a run to the liquor store. I'll bring the Wild Turkey.

 
At 21 December, 2007, Blogger R.E.H. said...

Some fun videos you posted there. I thought the fast clapper was a riot.

Merry Christmas Tink! Sorry to hear you have to work Christmas Eve... even I got that day off ;)

 
At 21 December, 2007, Blogger fiwa said...

Heehee... "Harder Bodies Faster Stronger" I think I'll wait till I get home to watch these. ;)

Have a good weekend - and I hope Christmas eve is kind to you since you have to work.

lovins,
fiwa

 
At 21 December, 2007, Blogger Newt said...

Sweet, a new chapter! I'm all over it. Gonna make a hot cup of cocoa loaded with whipped cream and sit and read. I'm so excited. It's an early christmas present!!!!!!

 
At 21 December, 2007, Blogger Chelle Y. said...

Merry Christmas, my friend! I "luvre" you too! :)

 
At 21 December, 2007, Blogger Kell said...

Working on Christmas Eve? Scrooges. I'll bring some Maker's Mark.

 
At 21 December, 2007, Blogger Pamer said...

what type of booze should we bring on MOnday...( I have to work too). I think I'll be bringing so Bailey's Irish Cream for the morning coffees, then some Rum for the eggnog and maybe some brandy for toasting throughout the afternoon

 
At 22 December, 2007, Blogger Sparkling Red said...

I love the stop-motion fight! It even has a happy ending, in the true spirit of the season. Awww...

 
At 22 December, 2007, Blogger captain corky said...

I have to work on Monday too. Neither rain, sleet, or the Apocalypse will prevent the company that I work for from closing down on December 24th.

The bastards.

PS Don't forget to drink your Ovaltine.

 
At 24 December, 2007, Blogger Cindi said...

Merry Christmas, Tink!
I have Christmas Eve off but I have to work on Christmas.

 
At 24 December, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Tink Merry Christmas to you and Hoop! thanks for the new chapter of twisted! always a joy to read- i really think you should do this professionally i love the way she comes alive and you start to understand the way a childs mind would work keep it up!!
Ellie

 
At 26 December, 2007, Blogger Aunt Jackie said...

LOL!! Great ones.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home