Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Never A Dull Moment

Daily Hoop Conversation:
Hoop: I could have sworn that guy was my teacher from insurance class.
Tink: He said he wasn't.
Hoop: Do you think he was lying?
Tink: WHY would he lie?
Hoop: Because he's an INSURANCE agent.
Tink: I have a confession.
Hoop: Shoot.
Tink: You're horrible at face recognition.
Hoop: I am not!
Tink: It's OK. Most men are. Women are good at remembering faces. Men are better at remembering numbers and names.
Hoop: That's not true.
Tink: Yes it- Whoa, did you see that guy?
Hoop: What was he doing?
Tink: Having a temper tantrum in the street.
Hoop: It's probably because he forgot what his kid looked like.

Daily Hoop Conversation 2:
Tink: We need a birthday card for Mom.
Hoop: How about this one?
Tink: It has the word "wiener" all over it.
Hoop: Wieners are funny.
Tink: No they're not.
Hoop: Yes they are.
Tink: I'm calling Mom.
*Gets on the two way*
Tink: Hey Mom, is the word "wiener" funny?
Mom: I think it's kind of funny.
Tink: Oh my God.
Hoop: Are we getting the card?
Tink: Well now we HAVE to.

Daily Hoop Conversation 3:
Tink: If you had to go out in the freezing cold with only enough insulation to cover one appendage, which would you choose: your hands, your feet, your head, your chest, or your balls?
Hoop: Definitely the balls.
Tink: Really?!
Hoop: Hey if I'm going to be an amputee, I might as well still get some enjoyment out of life.
Tink: But what if you lose both hands?
Hoop: Then in the name of circulation I'll have a nurse massage them for me.
Tink: Your balls.
Hoop: Yup.

Spam Subjects:
(In the order I received them)
Time Control
Finally!
You'll want to read this
Hand it over.
Insider Info Just hand it over.
Insider Info Leaked Aw man. I really liked these shoes!
This Christmas, give the gift of family values Nah, I'm too cheap.
Cheapest soft That's more like it.
Rock her world How about I just tilt it a little?
I was recently transferred to Chalfont... Who the hell are you?
Best soft for you Soft what, ice cream?
Oeminoem Are you eating my ice cream?!

Labels: ,

23 Comments:

At 12 December, 2007, Blogger Gordo said...

I'm just a weirdo, I guess. I'm great at face recognition, but I'll be damned if I can remember people's names. Drives me nuts.

Hoop and your Mom are right: wiener is funny ... heh heh heh

 
At 12 December, 2007, Blogger furiousBall said...

I'm also horrible with weiner recognition

 
At 12 December, 2007, Blogger Jay said...

I'm pretty good at face recognition, but can't remember names. Worst part is I stare at them and THEY KNOW I can't remember their name.

Weiner is a funny word.

wiener wiener wiener wiener wiener wiener wiener wiener wiener wiener

See? That was funny! ;-)

 
At 12 December, 2007, Blogger Candy said...

::too busy laughing at the previous weiner comment to comment::

 
At 12 December, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure what is weirder, your conversations or the Spam subjects.

 
At 12 December, 2007, Blogger meno said...

I think i might be a woman too. :)

Weiners are always funny, until someone gets hurt.

 
At 12 December, 2007, Blogger Spamboy said...

I suck at face recognition. However, if I adequately protect my balls from the cold, that sometimes helps.

 
At 12 December, 2007, Blogger Scottsdale Girl said...

Mozambique. Now THAT is a funnay word.

Also, Zimbabwe.

ZIIIIIIIIMBAAAAAAHHHHHHHBWAAAAAAAY

 
At 12 December, 2007, Blogger Jay said...

Ha, I just love your confession. How great of you to bare your soul like that!

 
At 13 December, 2007, Blogger mrspao said...

Giggle.. you said weiner :)

 
At 13 December, 2007, Blogger the planet of janet said...

oh man. mrspao stole my comment!

(heee.... you really DID say wiener!)

 
At 13 December, 2007, Blogger Kell said...

Well obviously, from Jay's comment, wiener is funny. At least when said over and over again.

I'm terrible at both face recognition and names. What does that make me? Wait. Don't answer that!

 
At 13 December, 2007, Blogger Pamer said...

i was an insurance agent for a couple of years...Hoop is right on the money!

oh...and by the way Weiner IS hilarious. I can hardly type this without peeing my pants

 
At 13 December, 2007, Blogger mamatulip said...

Weiner is a funny word. I used it in a post yesterday and giggled whenever I re-read it.

 
At 13 December, 2007, Blogger Allison Horner said...

1. I totally agree with you on men not having great face recognition! Hubby & I argue all the time about that!

2. yeah, wiener is kinda funny word....must be the kid in me. *giggle-giggle*

3. I am always amazed (and yet not) how much importance men place on their junk. Can you imagine being that in love with your bewbies????

4. I like numbering things.

 
At 13 December, 2007, Blogger Christy said...

Never a dull moment indeed. You two need to publish a book of your Hoopications...Hoopalogue...Hoopination...Hoopiquette...

 
At 13 December, 2007, Blogger fiwa said...

Poor Hoop - my husband is that same way about faces. I joke that if I'm gone on a business trip long enough, I need a name tag when he comes to pick me up, or he won't recognize me.

 
At 13 December, 2007, Blogger Jess Riley said...

I love Hoop's logic: "Well now we HAVE to."

Weiner. *giggle*

 
At 13 December, 2007, Blogger Chelle Y. said...

Tink, never underestimate a mom who has little boys (who grows up to be big boys). It is all about wieners, passing gas, and burps here. And, yes, it's all funny! :)

 
At 13 December, 2007, Blogger Mermaid Melanie said...

the word wiener is only funny... well, when... heck. its a funny word.

always love the conversations.

 
At 13 December, 2007, Blogger Newt said...

It would have to be the chest. The ol' nipples hurt the most when it gets cold. So I guess it is sorta balls just higher up, and bigger.

 
At 14 December, 2007, Blogger Chris Cactus said...

I repeat myself. You guys are hilarious. And I'm definitely with Hoop on the balls.

 
At 15 December, 2007, Blogger Me said...

Hoop: It's probably because he forgot what his kid looked like.

I lol'd.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home