Wednesday, December 05, 2007

The Blog Of Babble

Daily Hoop Conversation:
Hoop: I didn't make too many friends when I lived in Valdosta. The people there are freaks. One time I made the mistake of going to one of the local bars. I played pool with a guy that had a screwed up hand because he'd broken it and couldn't afford to go to the doctor-
Tink: -So he was playing to round up money for the hospital?!
Hoop: No.
Tink: Oh.

Not Far From The Tree:
Tink: Hoop and I have decided that we're not going to have any bridesmaids at our wedding.
Papa Bear: Why the hell not?
Tink: Because I don't have any girlfriends that live locally.
Big Bit: Girlfriends *Snort*
Tink: Oh grow up. Instead, we've decided to have two groomsmen on either side.
Lil Bit: Will we have to... walk down the aisle together?
Tink: No! You'll just be waiting up at the front.
Hoop: Don't worry Lil Bit. If you keep your hair long, no one will even notice.
Lil Bit: *Glare*
Tink: Maybe we should scratch the groomsmen idea too.

Daily Hoop Conversation 2:
Tink: Don't forget we have to stop for gas.
Hoop: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Tink: Unlike you, I don't like getting gas on the way to work in the morning.
Hoop: I don't like getting gas AT ALL. I don't like getting gas in the morning. I don't like getting gas at night.
Tink: I do not like gas, Hoop-I-am.

Daily Hoop Conversation 3:
Tink: I've come up with a really great way to get exercise!
Hoop: Oh yeah?
Tink: I'm going to get up and dance during every commercial break.
Hoop: That's an awesome idea, babe.
Tink: I thought so.
Hoop: Do you know what I'm going to do at every commercial break?
Tink: Dance with me?
Hoop: No, eat an Oreo.

Also, the fresh and appetizing Edge has interviewed me. Go check it out!

Labels: ,

16 Comments:

At 05 December, 2007, Blogger Jay said...

Dancing during commercial breaks is a great idea. Of course, that's a lot of dancing though. There are A LOT of commercial breaks.

I think we might need a vlog of your dancing during commercial breaks. That would be cool.



I hate getting gas too. It's one of those things that isn't difficult and doesn't really take that long, but it's such a pain! Wouldn't it be cool if there were mobil gas stations that would come by and fill your tank up while you were at work or eating dinner or something? I would use that service.

 
At 05 December, 2007, Blogger R.E.H. said...

Whatever happened to the days when some pimply teenager would fill up the tank for you? All you had to do was stop at the pump, and tell they guy to "fill'er-up".

Love the Hoop Conversation #3. Oreo's ;)

 
At 05 December, 2007, Blogger g-man said...

No, eat and Oreo and watch you dance? ;) too funny. You guys have the best conversations.

 
At 05 December, 2007, Blogger Chris said...

Hoop, so supportive of your exercise routine! Ha.

I'll trade - you can fill up my car at 0F outside and I'll fill up your car. :D

 
At 05 December, 2007, Blogger mamatulip said...

I'd be eating Oreos too. *snort*

 
At 05 December, 2007, Blogger Sunshine said...

I told you if you have a bunch of bridesmaids from the internet, LIKE ME, that's the kind of crap they put on the Today show.

Famous!! Although Hoop and worldwide fame may be a bad combination.

 
At 05 December, 2007, Blogger furiousBall said...

One fart
two fart
Red fart
Blue fart.

Black fart
Blue fart
Old fart
New fart

This one has
a little star.

This one has a little car.
Say! What a lot
of fart there are.

 
At 05 December, 2007, Blogger mrspao said...

I thought I saw double filled Oreos... I think you have more advert breaks than we do here!

 
At 05 December, 2007, Blogger fiwa said...

I'm with Hoop, I hate stopping to get gas.

heehee... you could strip instead of just dancing, I bet that would get Hoop off his feet. ;)

 
At 05 December, 2007, Blogger Jess Riley said...

I love you guys!!! J and I had a conversation similar to #3 recently, too. Ours was something like, "I like when you work out because it gives me a chance to take a nap."

 
At 05 December, 2007, Blogger TB said...

That settles it. You absolutely have to come down for a visit so we can do a girls night out before your wedding. Sort of like a bachelorette party without all the tacky penis straws and blow job shots. And of course Hoop will come with you so that Jeff can take him out and share all his marital wisdom (code for get piss drunk).

 
At 05 December, 2007, Blogger Blank said...

I do not like gas, Hoop-I-am.

Laughed out loud on that one.

 
At 05 December, 2007, Blogger Pamer said...

When we were kids my parents used to drive us to FLA every year...EVERY year!
Heading down I75, after 16 hours in our tiny Honda Civic, Valdosta Georgia was a beacon on our crumpled road map...we Has it highlighted. We stuck gold stars next to it. We knew that once we got to Valdosta GA we were basically in Florida...We loved Valdosta

Not sure why we just didn't put all the stickers on Tampa, but we were just dumb kids.

 
At 05 December, 2007, Blogger Macoosh said...

hahaha that oreo comment still has me giggling.

however, i do think that dancing during commercials for excercise is brilliant. BRILLIANT I TELL YOU!

 
At 06 December, 2007, Blogger the planet of janet said...

dancing during commercials: great idea

eating oreos instead: even better idea!

as for the gas dilemma, how 'bout an electric car....

 
At 11 December, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's ok, call off the search.

I'm back. Did you miss me?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home