Friday, May 15, 2009

There's Always Room For Etsy!

I'm all over the place right now.

Like Jell-O without the mold.

Which explains how I completely forgot to post Etsy links yesterday. Because frankly, I have no freakin' idea what day it is anymore. I can't say I haven't enjoyed my stay in Unemploymentville (that should have been my Wild World city name!). But I'm ready to get back to work now. Now if I could just find a job that didn't involve working for *peanuts or touching dead people...

*I said this to a friend and she thought I said "penis". I told her, "That too."

Daily Etsy Picks:
Star Trek Vinyl Decal (How can you not laugh?)
Cupcake Stand
Journey Journal
"Explore" Shirt

WTF Etsy?:
Lucy's Potty Pants (When you secretly hate your baby.)
Cherokee Booger Mask
Merkin Hair Panties
Bridal Surgical Mask

Etsy of Note:
Baby Viking Hat (Jay, if you had kids...)

Daily Hoop Conversations:
Tink: Dane Cook is kind of cute. It's a shame he's such a jerk.
Hoop: Well that's an improvement. You used to just hate him.
Tink: Yeah. He grew on me a little.
Hoop: So if I were laying here passed out and he offered you sex, would you do him?
Tink: What? No! Why are you passed out?
Hoop: I don't know.
Tink: Did Dane Cook knock you out?
Hoop: Pfft. Please.
Tink: Did someone poison you?!
Hoop: You're missing the point.


Labels: ,

15 Comments:

At 15 May, 2009, Blogger Mermaid Melanie said...

I love the HOOP conversations. I came back just for that!

ooooo etsy. if only i had a bag o money. yea YeA!!!!

 
At 15 May, 2009, Blogger furiousBall said...

i think you should pose the same question to Hoop, if you were passed out would Hoop make sweet love to Dane Cook

 
At 15 May, 2009, Blogger Chris said...

I've missed your Hoop conversations!

 
At 15 May, 2009, Blogger Jay said...

Merkin panties? I have no words.

The baby viking helmet is awesome.

 
At 15 May, 2009, Blogger Reb said...

Your Hoop conversations are priceless. Love the baby viking hat and the journey journal.

 
At 15 May, 2009, Blogger Tawcan said...

Hahahaha your friend has a dirty mind. :p

Keep working at it I'm sure you won't be in Umemploymentville for too much longer.

 
At 16 May, 2009, Blogger Mignon said...

I heart your etsy picks. I just forwarded that spock sticker to a friend who worked on the movie, and I think it's making the rounds in his office now.

 
At 16 May, 2009, Blogger Eric Shonkwiler said...

Yay, Hoop. I hate Dane Cook with a passion. Loved the cruise pictures.

 
At 16 May, 2009, Blogger Woman in a Window said...

Ha! Now, read that with Hoop's name where your name is and vice versa. It's even funnier. (Am I drunk? 'Cause that's how I read it and I had to stop and say, huh?)

 
At 17 May, 2009, Blogger BSOB said...

there is a film with Dane Cook where he kinda gets what you always wished he would - it's called Mr. Brooks. Dont be frightened off by kevin costner, it's a great film.

 
At 17 May, 2009, Blogger Gramps said...

You two CRACK ME UP! Don't ever change. Have a nice summer. See you next year.

 
At 18 May, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That baby viking hat is almost a good enough reason for Jay to go out and procreate right now! lol

Dane Cook is kinda funny, but I'd rather hang out with you & Hoop. :)

 
At 18 May, 2009, Blogger CRUSTY MOM-E said...

ha!! I love how the two of you converse. :)

 
At 19 May, 2009, Anonymous B said...

lolol Dude, you need to re-enervate those "Daily Hoop Conversations". They're great, well done. I'm sure i'm not alone in my appreciation.

 
At 20 May, 2009, Blogger Lynnea said...

I don't like Dane Cook either.

But the bay viking hat rocks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home