Thursday, July 31, 2008

Don't Forget

Tomorrow is the Third Annual PB Contest!

The Contest: If you would like to participate, the first part of the contest will start tomorrow at 9am (Eastern Time). I will post five questions. The first person to submit the correct answers in the comment section of tomorrow's post will be the winner for that set. The second set of questions will be posted at 1pm, the third set at 5pm, and the last set at midnight. I staggered the times so that everyone in all times zones would have an opportunity to play. A fifth "surprise" set will pop up sometime between 5 and midnight, so check back often.

Da Rules: In the circumstance that no one gets all the answers right, the person with the most correct answers will win. If for some reason you cannot comment on the blog (Blogger has been known to screw up) you can submit your answers to my email. You cannot win more than once. Cheating, if you are clever enough to find a way, IS allowed. There is only one right answer to each question. But feel free to argue a point. I love a good debate. Winners will be announced as they come.

Prize:
1. (Will involve you emailing me your mailing address) A mixed goody bag.
OR
2. Because it was so popular the first two years, a personal post. Which means I will dedicate an entire post to you and things that make me think of you

Have fun!

Labels: ,

17 Comments:

At 31 July, 2008, Blogger Reb said...

Oh, it sounds exciting! I'll check in for at least the later two and maybe the bonus.

 
At 31 July, 2008, Blogger Knight said...

And I thought I was already stalking you too much. Don't worry, I can amp it up!

 
At 31 July, 2008, Blogger Lynnea said...

all answers to everything are 42.

Did i win?

 
At 31 July, 2008, Blogger LL said...

Well crap... I can't compete now, what with Maggie already giving the answer to life the universe and everything.

I guess I'll just have to try to figure out how I can cheat now...

 
At 31 July, 2008, Blogger Jay said...

Woo-Hoo!

I shall be here to defend my spectacular victory from last year! ;-)

 
At 31 July, 2008, Blogger Fortune Cookies said...

Happy, happy, joy, joy! Happy, happy, joy, joy!
I love games! I'll try to get in and play when I can, and bosses aren't around...

 
At 31 July, 2008, Blogger Mary said...

sweet!

 
At 31 July, 2008, Blogger fiwa said...

Woohoo! I'm ready for it this year, I got my fightin' gloves on. Imma tear that game up!

 
At 31 July, 2008, Blogger gary rith said...

Reading below? G-man is a very naughty guy, Tink, isn't he? But thanks Tink for what you said about me!

 
At 31 July, 2008, Blogger geenalyn said...

Can NOT wait....i'm a tad bit excited you could say

 
At 31 July, 2008, Blogger meno said...

I'm just not the competitive type. Really. I'm not.

 
At 31 July, 2008, Blogger HAR said...

I will most likely tune in too late, like I did on Arabella day.

Which, I absolutely LOVED! It was such a great idea and almost got me out of my foul PMS mood.

Just love your blog.

 
At 01 August, 2008, Blogger Michael Knight Rambo said...

So, how stupid (or drunk) am I that I've been popping in every eight seconds or so to find the questions TODAY!
It's been getting better every time, though.
I'll try to work SMARTER, not harder, tomorrow.

 
At 01 August, 2008, Blogger Tawcan said...

I'll try to participate if I can. :)

 
At 01 August, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you have to have your own blog to play?
Ellie

 
At 01 August, 2008, Blogger captain corky said...

Is it time to play yet?

 
At 01 August, 2008, Blogger Tink said...

Ellie Nope! That's the beauty of it. Anyone can play, regardless if they have a blog, have been here before, or know a thing about me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home