Friday, July 25, 2008

Hoopla Continued...

Tink's Top Five Hoop Conversations Since Last Hoopla:

5. January 4th
Tink: I love you.
Hoop: I love you more.
Tink: No you don't. I love YOU more.
Hoop: That's impossible.
Tink: Nuh-uh. I measured it while you were sleeping.
Hoop: *Blink*
Tink: Your love. I measured your love while you were sleeping.
Hoop: Whoa.
Tink: Yeah, that came out wrong.
(While spooning on the couch)
Hoop: *Whispers*
Tink: No you don't.
Hoop: How did you hear that?!
Tink: You were whispering into my ear.
Hoop: Oh yeah.
Tink: Dork.

4.
September 9th
Hoop: Do you think the dentist will let me take my wisdom teeth home?
Tink: I don't see why not. Just let them know before they put you under.
Hoop: That would be awesome.
Tink: What're going to do with them?
Hoop: I don't know.
Tink: Maybe the tooth fairy will come.
Hoop: Or maybe I could put them in a statue!

3.
October 17th
Hoop: I'm going to take a power nap so I can study later.
Tink: OK.
Hoop: Wake me up at 9:30.
(An hour later)
Tink: Bay-be.
Hoop: Wha?
Tink: You told me to wake you up at 9:30.
Hoop: *Mumbles* OK.
(30 minutes later as I'm changing for bed)
Tink: Bay-be.
Hoop: Wha?
Tink: It's 10 o'clock. I tried to wake you up at 9:30.
Hoop: And you did.
Tink: Then why are you still sleeping?
Hoop: Because every time I wake up you have less clothes on.

2.
September 19th
Tink: Did you shake the rug for me?
Hoop: Like a baby.

1.
September 7th
Hoop: Quit tickling me!
Tink: Or what?
Hoop: Or um... I'll kill you.
Tink: Kill me and you get NOTHING.
Hoop: That's what you think. I took a life insurance policy out on you.
Tink: You can't do that! We're not even married.
Hoop: Yes I can. There's this thing called "insurable interest." If your death is going to effect the way I live, I can take a policy out on you.
Tink: So you're saying I could take a policy out on anyone?
Hoop: If you can prove insurable interest.
Tink: So I could take a policy out on our waitress?
Hoop: I don't think her death would effect your quality of life.
Tink: What if she dies before she can bring us our food?
Hoop: You're going to insure her for the cost of a hamburger?
Tink: Maybe I'm really really hungry.

Have a great weekend Homebloys!

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

At 25 July, 2008, Blogger Sparkling Red said...

The more of these Hoop conversations I read, the more I like Hoop. You are marrying a very good man.

 
At 25 July, 2008, Blogger Jay said...

Truly classic conversations!

Another successful Hoopla!

 
At 25 July, 2008, Blogger Chris said...

Again, wedding vows. Can hardly wait.

 
At 25 July, 2008, Blogger Mary said...

lol I love #2

 
At 25 July, 2008, Blogger Reb said...

Oh, your conversations are so fun! Loved #2 btw.

 
At 26 July, 2008, Blogger Peggy said...

I used to do this one with my boys when tucking them in because it meant that I always won.

Son - "I love you."

Mom - "I love you too."

Son - "I love you more."

Mom - "I love you more because I am bigger."

Son - "G'night Mom."

 
At 27 July, 2008, Blogger Me said...

Tink: Did you shake the rug for me?
Hoop: Like a baby.


I lol'd.

 
At 27 July, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are still funny as ever TINK.. been away from blog land a while..glad to see one of the best is still in The blog business...

 
At 28 July, 2008, Blogger Aunt Jackie said...

CARTOOOON STRIP!!! Srsly!!

Well I wonder if I recorded down the conversations of AJ and Mr. J (or "AJ and Richie") would they be as entertaining...

How DO YOU DO IT!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home