Friday, July 25, 2008

Happy Hoopla 2!

(The 2nd anniversary of the day Hoop discovered this blog)

May I present to you...

THE HOOP INTERVIEW!

Also known as a really long and pointless Hoop conversation. Although I'm 99.9% sure there are no small children that read this blog, I would like to point out that this post has some mature content in it. So, flee little ones! Quick, before I corrupt your innocence! Are they gone? Good. Enjoy!

Hoop: How many questions are there?
Tink: I don't know. I'm writing them as I go.
Hoop: This should be interesting...

1. Would you say that you're a boob man, a butt man, or a leg man?
Hoop: Didn't you ask me that one last year?
Tink: I don't think so.
Hoop: Ass man.

2. What's your least favorite movie?
Hoop: What's the last shitty movie that we saw?
Tink: Um, The Happening.
Hoop: Yeah, put me down for that one.

3. If you could magically get any three items in the world, what would they be?
Hoop: Every card that I've ever wanted to collect.
Tink: You do realize what a nerd that makes you sound like, right?
Hoop: Every video game I've ever wanted.
Tink: You mean to tell me that if you could have ANY three things in the world, you would choose cards and video games for the first two?
Hoop: I already have everything that I want. What else is there?
Tink: Oh I don't know, what about a sweet car?
Hoop: Sure.
Tink: *Sigh*

4. Where do you see yourself in a year?
Hoop: King of the world.
Tink: Pfft. You would. No, seriously.
Hoop: In a ditch-
Tink: Hoooooop.
Hoop: -sleeping... in a box.

5. Which are scarier, vampires or wolverines?
Hoop: What? Why would I be scared of a wolverine?
Tink: Oops. I meant werewolf.
Hoop: A werewolf.
Tink: *Scoff*

6. Which is better, Pepsi or Coke?
Hoop: Pepsi.
Tink: Dr. Pepper or Mr. Pibb?
Hoop: Pibb.
Tink: Costumes or lingerie?
Hoop: Lingerie.

7. Would you rather live in a mansion in Iowa or a shack in Hawaii?
Hoop: The mansion.
Tink: But, it's in IOWA.
Hoop: So? I'd just fly to Hawaii whenever I wanted.

8. Would you rather lose a pinkie or have Ebay shut down FOR-EV-ER?
Hoop: Lose a pinkie.
Tink: That was a quick answer.
Hoop: I'm just kidding. There'd be another Ebay eventually. It would be stupid to lose a pinkie over nothing.
Tink: True.

9. If you were a cartoon, which character would you be?
Hoop: Elmer Fudd.
Tink: Great.
Hoop: Why don't you ask me what superpower I'd like to have?
Tink: I think I asked you that last year.
Hoop: So?

10. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
Hoop: Ah-would-be-um, what do you call it? Invincible! And I could fly.
Tink: That's TWO superpowers.
Hoop: Superman has both.
Tink: That's because Superman has more than one super power.
Hoop: Don't tell me what I can't have.

11. What's the best T.V. show of all time?
Hoop: The Office.
Tink: Really? More than Chuck?
Hoop: Does Chuck come on next Monday?
Tink: *Sigh* No... again. Chuck doesn't come on until this fall.
Hoop: Oh. Then, no.

12. In your opinion, what is the most annoying habit someone can have?
Hoop: Breathing loudly through their nose when they talk.

13. Would you ever have plastic surgery done on your body (for purely pleasurable purposes)?
Hoop: Nah. Unless you wanted me to get a penis enlargement.
Tink: You want me to put that down as your answer?
Hoop: Hey, it's your interview!
Tink: Actually, it's yours. But oh-kay.

14. If you could live anywhere in the world for a year, where would it be?
Hoop: Canada... or Hawaii... or Australia.
Tink: Wow, babe. Those are three totally different places.

15. This is called "2 Truths and a Lie". You have to share three things about yourself, two true and one false. Then the blogosphere has to guess which is which.
Hoop: Do they have to be interesting facts?
Tink: I guess not.
Hoop: I have three balls. No, that's too obvious. I have no gallbladder. I have no life insurance. I love Mustangs.

16. Would you ever go on a reality show?
Hoop: YES.
Tink: What if you would have no idea what the show was about until you were on it?
Hoop: YES.

17. Is there anything that you've never told me before that you would like to tell me now?
Hoop: I have three balls.
Tink: I think I would know if that were true.
Hoop: I used to be a woman.
Tink: Moving on.

18. Is there something about me that you've always wanted to know but have never asked?
Hoop: Have you ever done another girl?
Tink: How would I DO another girl?
Hoop: What do you mean?
Tink: I mean, I don't have the necessary equipment to DO a girl.
Hoop: *Sigh* Have you ever touched the flesh of another girl in an sexual manner?
Tink: No.
Hoop: *Grumbles* Fine.

19. What's your favorite cuss word?
Hoop: Fuck. No, douche-bag. Wait, is douche-bag a cuss word?
Tink: Can you say it in church?

20. Would you ever kiss a dude for $10,000?
Hoop: ...
Tink: Hello?
Hoop: Yeah.
Tink: What? You would kiss a dude?
Hoop: For $10,000? Definitely.
Tink: Wow. I- Wow.

21. What was your favorite toy as a kid?
Hoop: A vibrator.
Tink: Wha- NO.
Hoop: Transformers.
Tink: Thank you.
Hoop: Is that it?
Tink: Isn't that enough? !

Look for the top 5 Hoop conversations in the post below...

Labels: , ,

39 Comments:

At 25 July, 2008, Blogger furiousBall said...

i love my Vagitron transformer too

 
At 25 July, 2008, Blogger Knight said...

He would have it enlarged just for you? That is love! I'm glad to hear he would kiss a guy for $10,000. Now if you could just get someone with the cash in on that deal the wedding is totally paid for and then some!

 
At 25 July, 2008, Blogger J said...

Too damn funny. And I miss "Chuck" too.

 
At 25 July, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm guessing that he has life insurance...or maybe a gall bladder.

Yeah Hoop, go for the cash...it's only a kiss!

 
At 25 July, 2008, Blogger Sparkling Red said...

There's so much gold in that interview that I don't know what to comment on first, so I'll go with the obvious:

It's so cool that Hoop would pick Canada first to live in for a year. Go Canada!

 
At 25 July, 2008, Blogger Jay said...

Go on Craig's List and find somebody to make good on that $10,000 promise. Like Knight said .. the wedding and honeymoon are paid for!

 
At 25 July, 2008, Blogger geenalyn said...

so when can i expect you guys up here in Canada....

and i've lived 3 yrs in Hawaii...gorgeous but damn expensive

 
At 25 July, 2008, Blogger gary rith said...

no no no...DR PEPPER is better, but he's right about The Office

 
At 25 July, 2008, Blogger Chris said...

I can hardly wait to read your wedding vows. ;)

 
At 25 July, 2008, Blogger Jo said...

That was hoot...you should interview Hoop every month. I'm guessing Hoop doesn't have a gallbladder? Did he sell it on eBay?

It's so sweet he has everything he wants except for some cards & videogames :)

 
At 25 July, 2008, Blogger LL said...

Missing Chuck? Try the Middleman... good stuff.

 
At 25 July, 2008, Blogger meno said...

HOOP HAS THREE BALLS! HOOP HAS THREE BALLS!

I'm taking that one and running with it. I'm telling everyone and then it won't matter if it's true because they'll all believe it.

 
At 25 July, 2008, Blogger the Bag Lady said...

Hoop - the wolverine, really! ...those little bastards are so mean, they'll take on a grizzly bear or a fully loaded log truck. And WIN!! (and they live in Canada....just sayin')
Hilarious interview - thanks!

 
At 25 July, 2008, Blogger Mary said...

Happy hoopla!

I can't wait for Chuck and the Office to begin either. Damn summer....

 
At 25 July, 2008, Blogger Pamer said...

hey Hoop...

would you rather have a navel that constantly dispensed Ketchup Or...a pencil sharpener nostril???

 
At 25 July, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Hoop should sell his extra 3rd ball on Craigslist to pay for the wedding. Yep.

 
At 25 July, 2008, Blogger Dianne said...

I can't stop laughing about wolverines!

 
At 25 July, 2008, Blogger Reb said...

I would think that Hoop has life insurance.

So proud that he chose Canada first!

I would be more afraid of wolverines! They don't care if the sun comes up!

 
At 25 July, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You got points for being an ass man, but lost points with the German judge for Pepsi and Pibb.

You have a cool girlfriend/mistress/future wife that would interview you.

I have a hank Aaron Milwaukee Braves card, pre-home run record. Would you trade me for Tink?

Knot

 
At 26 July, 2008, Blogger Peggy said...

I just love the way you two interact!

I wonder if there is a market for a vibrator called "Decepticon".

 
At 26 July, 2008, Blogger Gin said...

I love it!

Thanks for the laugh (It WAS okay to laugh, wasn't it??)

Anyway, I really needed to laugh tonight...so thanks!

You guys rock

 
At 26 July, 2008, Blogger Woman in a Window said...

GAWD! You bring me back to before all this mommification. Yes, this might be you in 10-15 years! Sorry dear.

Hoop has no insurance. WTF? He's a smart dude. He should know better!

 
At 26 July, 2008, Blogger Mike said...

I've kissed a guy before on a bet.

I was drunk though, so yea. I'd totally do it sober for 10g's.

Also, I have three balls.

Tennis ball, football, basketball.

 
At 26 July, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*smirk*
Thanks for the warning...sometimes my kids are reading over my shoulder...

 
At 26 July, 2008, Blogger mamatulip said...

Dude. What's Pibb?

 
At 26 July, 2008, Blogger Foo said...

6) Wait... lingerie isn't costume?

7) “I'd much rather have a caravan in the hills than a mansion in the slums.”

12) Worse than Farting-on-the-other-side-of-the-cubicle-wall Guy?

 
At 26 July, 2008, Blogger Heather said...

Hey now... I live in Iowa and we have some dang fine mansions!! (HeHeHe!!) :-)

 
At 26 July, 2008, Blogger Catootes said...

That was funny stuff. I agree with Jo, do a Hoop interview every month.
My guy is a self proclaimed ass man himself.

 
At 27 July, 2008, Blogger Me said...

Loved it.

 
At 27 July, 2008, Blogger Chelle Y. said...

I am thinking he does not have a gall bladder (my sister doesn't), so it does not seem impossible that he would not have one either.

 
At 27 July, 2008, Blogger HalfAsstic.com said...

Oh, good interview! Don't let People magazine find out about him or they'll be beating down you door for one! Or worse, THE ENQUIRER!

 
At 27 July, 2008, Blogger Newt said...

Wolverines, I'm still laughing. I love this stuff. I can't even pick a favorite. I mean, the conversations, the interview, the questions and answers of that interview. It's simply perfect. You rock girl. Thanks for the laughter and the smiles.

 
At 28 July, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I needed to laugh tonight!
Thanks you two! Butt, the funny part is I agree with Hoop on many of his answers so far! I had a feeling we would get along Hoop!

 
At 28 July, 2008, Blogger captain corky said...

Hoop: What? Why would I be scared of a wolverine?

LOL!!!

 
At 28 July, 2008, Blogger the planet of janet said...

i think hoop put too low a price tag on his boy kisses.

 
At 28 July, 2008, Blogger Janet said...

13 & 20 had me rolling!!!

 
At 28 July, 2008, Blogger Eileen said...

Lol - I love Hoop like a son.

Except, you know, my own son isn't such a Potty Mouth.

Yet.

....

 
At 29 July, 2008, Blogger Lauren said...

You two would be fun as hell to hang with.

Thanks for the laughs!!

 
At 01 August, 2008, Blogger Freakazojd said...

Haha! Oh my GOD you 2 make me laugh!! What a great post - you make me want to do this more regularly...I mean that as a big compliment in case that just sounded random. Blogging at its best right here, folks.
xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home