Friday, December 16, 2005

Hodgepodge

I've had four cups of java in the last hour. I'm beginning to think they should just tap it straight into my blood stream through an IV. Maybe that's the reason my thoughts are so random and rapid fire. Or maybe it's because it's Friday. Regardless of reason, here's my hodgepodge of thoughts. Dissect them at will.

  • I was told today that each of the taste buds on your tongue only live ten days. That's a strange little fact to chew on. With that in mind, I've made the decision to eat ice cream at least once every ten days. It would be a shame for one of my taste buds to die without ever having tasted Cake Batter, Double Fudge Brownie, or Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. Imagine, whatever you've eaten in the last ten days is all a single taste bud has eaten in a life time. That's kind of depressing if you're the taste bud of an Anorexic chick. Although Bulimic taste buds get to taste their food twice! Bleh.
  • I don't think we're ever going to invent the means for time travel. If we did, wouldn't we know it by now? Wouldn't there be people from the future wandering around on "history" field trips? Hoop likes to try and debunk my theory by stating that people from the future would be wise enough to disguise themselves from us. But I don't think he understands the innate urges of his own sex. Somewhere down the line some hot shot male from the future would get it in his head that he should take the credit for such a discovery and play on the media. He'd buy up all the property in Florida. In the future it'll be the new California. Come on, you SO know it's going to fall in the ocean one day. He'd erect statues of himself and bring back Marilyn Monroe. *This is where my imagination runs amuck* Screw the Apocalypse people. Time travel would be our demise.

Daily Hoop Conversation:
Ever wonder what guys talk about when they're together? Yeah, me neither. Unfortunately I got to find out the hard way today. Here's a text blog from about five minutes ago...

Hoop: I just blew up the toilet at the bank! I dumped a huge turd and clogged it.
Tink: What? LOL. RUN!

Hoop: Omg! That was meant for ----- ((His brother)). Disregard that last message. It never happened.
Tink: LMAO. Oh man, I'm crying. My coworkers think I've gone nuts.
Hoop: Why are you laughing? I said NOTHING!

And he's ALL MINE folks.


Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 16 December, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are cracking me up. And I love your time-travel theory.

 
At 16 December, 2005, Blogger DebbieDoesLife said...

You are quite the self-sacrificing hero. Your willingness to introduce your tastebuds to ice cream at least once every ten days was touching.

Mine all get to sample wine - daily. They are happy taste buds.

 
At 16 December, 2005, Blogger Tink said...

I'm thinking of adding steak to my list too. It still doesn't make up for those lucky tastebuds that arrive on Thanksgiving and Christmas though. When I die, I want to come back as one of those!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home