Thursday, January 05, 2006

Strange or Deranged?

Meet this guy. He thinks he's Peter Pan. He's 52 years old and dresses like this. There's NOTHING I could even add to make that any better! So I won't. Instead, in honor of the Peter Pans of this world, I present to you:

Tink's List Of "Strange"

1. Check out this strange game where not choosing the correct
urinal will cost you some points.

2. The strangest animal in the world is the
Platypus. Not only is it an egg laying mammal, but it has the tail of a Beaver, the bill and webbed feet of a Duck, and poisonous ankle spurs. And on the seventh day... God ran out of spare parts.


3.
A strange vehicle. It would have been better if the guy had been dressed up as the Hamburgler.


4. Strange hair for the Survivalist? Doesn't it look like a toilet paper holder?



5. Strange furniture. If you live in California you might already have furniture that looks like this. If not, check out this
site. It's AMAZING!



You weirded out yet? No? Ok... GRAND FINALE:



Hope you all have a wonderfully normal day!

Labels:

15 Comments:

At 05 January, 2006, Blogger Chris said...

*blink blink*
Woah.

 
At 05 January, 2006, Blogger Mignon said...

I think the weird thing about the hair model is her strangely big nose.

My nose is big, uh-uh I'm not ashamed
Big like a pickle, I'm still gettin' paid.

The God and spare parts comment! Shit that was funny!

 
At 05 January, 2006, Blogger Ditsy Chick said...

That hair style is pragmatism at its finest. I may have to try it out, as I have been 'stranded' more times than I can count.

mignon - nice shout out to Digital Underground! I love that song...off to download it from itunes.

 
At 05 January, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That furniture is amazing. I bet is very expensive. Why am I not rich??

 
At 05 January, 2006, Blogger Tink said...

Chris: My sentiment exactly

Mignon: She also looks like she's about to cry. I would too with that monstrosity on my head.

Ditsy: While they're at it, they should make face powder earrings too.

Amanda: Ditto! The fact that I can't find pricing on their site ANYWHERE scares me.

 
At 05 January, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Peter Pan guy has been around for a long time. Is he sill pimping out his site to find his "Tinkerbell'? Hey what are the chances he's found you through a Google search Tink?

I remember seeing his site way back in 1999 when no one even knew what a blog was and a few people had "personal websites" Seriously? Those are the real weirdos. The early adopters of web technology are freaky!

 
At 05 January, 2006, Blogger Tink said...

*Chokes on coffee* Perhaps it's time for a nickname change huh? A friend forwarded me to "Peter's" site about 5 years ago. At first I thought it was a hoax. But then I realized, no man (gay or straight) would have that many "costume" pictures if it wasn't an everyday affair.

 
At 05 January, 2006, Blogger mamatulip said...

I first discovered that Peter Pan guy when I was in college. I've never laughed so hard in my life.

 
At 05 January, 2006, Blogger Rock said...

That hair model is my wife!

 
At 05 January, 2006, Blogger Chris said...

Oh, I adore it! It's Tink who Peter Pan has been looking for!! We must tell him at once. He will be on her doorstep, fully decked out, in the morning.

(Heh. Nightmares now, babe, nightmares now.)

 
At 05 January, 2006, Blogger DebbieDoesLife said...

Please add more warning to your links before we click over to sites like Mr. Pan's. Geez! That was too scary. Freak just isn't strong enough.

 
At 05 January, 2006, Blogger Brooke said...

Peter Pan made me very very scared.

 
At 09 January, 2006, Blogger Robyn said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 09 January, 2006, Blogger Robyn said...

I think the Peter Pan guy is a bit addicting. I tried to look at just page. But I couldn't do it. I had to look at every picture, read every caption and see if he could top himself in the crazy department. I think somebody should donate therapy sessions to him.

 
At 14 June, 2007, Blogger Chris Cactus said...

Strange, deranged...to-may-to, to-mah-to...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home