Friday, December 23, 2005

Happy Christmahanukuanzica!

I'm going home in a little bit to get shnockered. And if I'm real lucky Hoop will meet me at the door dressed in nothing but a big fat bow. But that's doubtful. I hope the season finds you all well.

May you get everything you asked for, no matter how naughty you were. Sometimes naughty gets you more presents.

May the company be pleasant. Please people, no killing the kids or the in-laws.

May the food be filling. Didn't you know? Calories don't count until after the holidays.

May you be safe. Don't drink and sled!

Pickled Beef will reopen sometime after the weekend, when I quit seeing double and I find my way out of Wrapping Paper Mountain. Air kisses to all and to all a good-night!

Labels:

10 Comments:

At 23 December, 2005, Blogger The Queen Mama said...

Sigh. You are the same age as my niece...the one who makes me feel old. ;-)

After scanning a few of your entries, must tell you that I enjoy the way you use language. Will look forward to stopping by for some refreshingly kid-free, diaper-free views on life.

Happy holidays back at ya. Bring on the fudge...

 
At 23 December, 2005, Blogger DH said...

i found your blog yesterday and have read it all..
you have a great writing style, it makes me laugh and is fun.

Keep it up.

Happy Holidays

 
At 23 December, 2005, Blogger Pixie LaRouge said...

Happy, happy, happy holidays, Tink! Looking forward to things settling down enough for me actually keep up with my reading blogs and my writing blog :)

Stay safe, stay warm, be happy!

 
At 23 December, 2005, Blogger Ditsy Chick said...

Merry Christmas and happy drinking!

I hope Santa brings you everything you asked for as well..especially Hoop in the bow.

 
At 23 December, 2005, Blogger mamatulip said...

Don't drink and sled is right.

Warm fuzzies from me to you...

 
At 24 December, 2005, Blogger Arabella said...

Best wishes, Tink!

 
At 24 December, 2005, Blogger Mary said...

Can't wait to hear 'bout your weekend-I'm sure it will involve alot more alcohol than mine :) Happy Holidays!!

 
At 25 December, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for men in nothing but bows. Merry Christmas!

 
At 25 December, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Key West???? (Drinking village with a fishing problem, at least that's what it was like 20 years ago. Or Cedar Key? Well? Also, I like the new name for J's birthday. (!!!!)

 
At 27 December, 2005, Blogger Tink said...

I'm just south of Jacksonville. We have a fort. That's all I'm saying :). Thank you all for the seasons greetings!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home