Thursday, December 22, 2005

Tagged!

Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot.

  • The Houston Chronicles
  • Kim's Blog
  • Planet Alien
  • Where am I going...and why am I in this handbasket?
  • Pickled Beef

  • Questions!

    What were you doing 10 years ago?
    I was busy trying to grow boobs. Aw, don't look at me like that. I was only 12.

    What were you doing a year ago?
    Getting over the breakup of a two year relationship with a man who thought a "Parka" was another word for "Opinion." No shit... I've moved up in the world.

    5 snacks you enjoy?
    * Flavor Blasted Goldfish Crackers
    * Fruit Rollups
    * Gingerbread Biscotti
    * Fruit Smoothies
    * Garlic and Herb Croutons ((I eat them like chips.))

    5 songs you know all the lyrics to:
    *"Iris" by Goo Goo Dolls
    *"Date Rape" Sublime
    *"Waterfalls* TLC
    *"Crazy Train" Ozzy Osbourne
    *"Short Short Man" Gillette

    5 things you would do if you were a millionaire:
    *Sell my house and buy something with land
    *Go to college
    *Pay off my brothers' college
    *Start my own graphics business ((After college))
    *Donate to research for the cure of Cancer

    5 bad habits:
    *Smoking cigarettes
    *Substituting coffee for breakfast and lunch
    *Blogging and surfing while I should be working
    *Procrastinating
    *Having passive aggressive fantasies of putting holes in the $70 pants a female school mate gave to Hoop for Christmas.
    ((Forgive me Lord for I have sinned... Over and over and over again.))

    5 things I like doing:
    *Hanging out in smoky, eclectic coffee shops
    *Reading
    *Playing games ((Board, video, computer))
    *Anything with the family
    *Riding on roller coasters

    Tag 5 people:

  • TB
  • Mamalujo1
  • Ditsy Chick
  • Arabella
  • Pixie


  • Labels:

    5 Comments:

    At 22 December, 2005, Blogger Arabella said...

    Thanks for tagging me! My brain is a little fried right now (in my head, I'm still battling NYC transit strike traffic from this morning). Am I supposed to do this now, move everybody up, answer the questions, and then tag 5 others? Thanks for bearing with me.

     
    At 22 December, 2005, Blogger mamatulip said...

    Seriously LOL at your ex and his definition of 'parka'. Movin' on up...

    LOVE Sublime. 'Date Rape' is one of my favourite tunes of theirs.

     
    At 22 December, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I have spoken.

     
    At 22 December, 2005, Blogger Tink said...

    Arabella: Don't stress. Do it after the holidays. I'm sure the blogs are going to die a bit for the next few days anyway. ;)

    Mama Tulip: I have soooo many ex stories. My Mom wrote a little book on all the stupid shit he would say. That's for another post entirely though hehe. I own every single Sublime CD. *Sigh* Good times.

     
    At 23 December, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I was bored at work, so I got ambitious and completed a Supermeme. It's so big, I feel bad about tagging anyone else, but it was fun! Thanks for the tag.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home