Friday, September 29, 2006

Drum Roll, Please.

The votes are in...

...and "Tinkatude" has won! Thanks to all 127 people who participated. Even if the number of votes is rather suspect *ahem* Jay.

Next time there WILL be chads.

My goal was to have the new decor up today. But things have been a mess all week, and Friday followed suit. I'm making this post uncommonly short so that I can hop around and visit everyone I've neglected. I'd rather see what's going on in your lives than ramble on about mine. I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! May there be good food, good fun, and sleeping in.

Courtesy of
Odd Mix:

The words for this weekend are...

Provide
Restore

Please "restore" my faith in creativity. "Provide" us with a couple pictures for this contest. I promise I'll Ooh and Aah appropriately.

17 Comments:

At 29 September, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh, there's my dose of Tinkyness. Have agood weekend!

 
At 29 September, 2006, Blogger Betty said...

Looking forward to "Tinkatude". But, hang onto the others. Maybe you'll be able to use them some time. I still like the pickles and cows, but after giving it some thought, maybe they should be steers, ya think?

 
At 29 September, 2006, Blogger Jay said...

WOW! Tinkatude won! That's such a suprise. I wonder how that happened. LOL ... Honestly, I only voted twice. I swear.

Next time you change things up I'm looking for a "Tinkalicious".

Have a great weekend.

 
At 29 September, 2006, Blogger Newt said...

I would like to see a Tinkanator myself actually.

Have a good weekend!

 
At 29 September, 2006, Blogger Mignon said...

Have I told you the people down the street are the Tinkles? Lucky they're all over 6 feet tall. That's fer sher worse than a boy named Sue.

I finally read your first post and where PB came from. I'm really, just, well. I'm speechless. And I'm curious if this is what you shout at your dog all the time now.

 
At 29 September, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Weekend!
PS Who is Chad? ;o)

 
At 29 September, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Weekend!
PS Who is Chad? ;o)

 
At 29 September, 2006, Blogger gawilli said...

Tinkatude. But. Well. Ok.

 
At 30 September, 2006, Blogger Mike Y said...

Looking forward to seeing the new site up... again ;)

Have a great weekend Tink!

 
At 30 September, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DAMMIT, I really was hoping for cows and pickles. *sigh* I'll deal. ;)

 
At 30 September, 2006, Blogger Molly said...

Yea!!! Tinkatude, heck I would have voted more than once. But I did not know that I could. We need some Tinkatude.

 
At 30 September, 2006, Blogger Chris said...

Really, there's nothing like a contest to scare 'em out of the woodwork.

 
At 30 September, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honestly, I think the Tink-ness would come through whatever look you choose.

 
At 01 October, 2006, Blogger EE said...

Looks *great* Tink!!!! :)

 
At 01 October, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I think the best banner won.

 
At 02 October, 2006, Blogger graymama said...

Can't wait to see it, even though I liked pouty tink best.

 
At 02 October, 2006, Blogger eric said...

it's da bomb!

e+

 

Post a Comment

<< Home