Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Pirattitude

Ahoy Bilge Rats!

Do ye know what today be? Avast! It's "International Talk Like A Pirate Day." Don't be a Lubber. Grab some grog and join me on the plank. Be sure to brush up on your
Pirate Speak first. Arrr.

Or if you insist on bein' a smartie, the
translator will assist you. But ye'll ne'er get me buried booty!

Fun Pirate Stuff, Arrr!
1. Need an official Pirate name? Check out this
generator. An' tell 'em Fancy Pants Pete sent ye.
2. While yer at it, name your
ship. An' if ye don't have a ship, hop aboard The Poison Saber of the Sargasso Sea fer a good time!
3. But before ye go lookin' fer a village to pillage, find out what
kind of Pirate ye be.

*************

Daily Hoop Conversation:
Hoop: I eat all kinds of shit.
Tink: Literally?
Hoop: If you serve it...
Tink: How about some Poopkin Pie?
Hoop: Delicious!
Tink: Poop-A-Mint Pattie?
Hoop: Mmm Mmm.
Tink: Poopchops and Pooptatoes?
Hoop: Yummy.
Tink: I'm glad we ate BEFORE this conversation started.

5 Minutes Of Random Thoughts:
Start. America WANTS us to be fat... If it wasn't true, wouldn't health food be LESS expensive than the unhealthy stuff? At McDonalds you can get a meal with a hamburger, fries, and a drink for about $3. But to get a salad with some chicken on it and no drink, it's close to $5. One of my favorite places to eat is
Crispers. Unfortunately Hoop and I can't afford to eat there too often. Not when their salads have an $8 ticket attached to them. So tell me... I can handle it. Is lettuce endangered? Are activists going to start dumping paint on my plate whenever I order a Caesar? Next thing you know they'll be advertising "Imitation Lettuce." It'll have half the nutritional value (which is pretty close to zero anyway) and be ten times less expensive. *Sigh* I think I'll go have a Big Mac. P.S. No lettuce leaves were harmed in the making of this post. End.

Daily Hoop Conversation 2:
Tink: *Groan*
Hoop: What's wrong babe?
Tink: I have a pot belly.
Hoop: Pfft. Whatever. You just ate.
Tink: Yeah, but does it look healthy?
Hoop: I don't understand.
Tink: You said you like girls who look "healthy."
Hoop: But you are! You're... fed.
Tink: What?! *Buries head*

Hoop: Oh shit. Are you crying or laughing?
Tink: Both. If it weren't so damn funny, I'd be SO mad at you right now!

15 Comments:

At 19 September, 2006, Blogger Newt said...

Hoop conversation number 2: Snort!
You guys are too cute.

Aye, i would talk like a pirate and such but the damn web filter says Me can't go t' those sites. A pence for an old man o'de sea?

 
At 19 September, 2006, Blogger Jay said...

ARRRR Matey, Plunderin' Billy here. Join me on my ship "The Lustful Servant" as we pillage and plunder our way around the globe. ARRRRR

 
At 19 September, 2006, Blogger graymama said...

Ahoy!

I am Captain Eye-Gouger of The Red Shame.

 
At 19 September, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Avast! I be Mast Hugger Hannibal, first mate of the Foul Strumpet. Guard your valuables!

 
At 19 September, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Billions of blue blistering barnacles, tis' a great day t' be a pirate!

-Iron Anne Bonney

 
At 19 September, 2006, Blogger DebbieDoesLife said...

I'm back. Just maybe not everyday. With the job and the move my life is crazy.

But, I have things happen that I must share with my blog buddies. Ya know, shit happens. Shit that must be dissected and discussed.

 
At 19 September, 2006, Blogger Jay said...

Lettuce IS endangered...or at least rare where I come from. There have been reported shortages here all summer, and I've been paying close to $4 a head.

 
At 19 September, 2006, Blogger Chris said...

So FED?! WTF?! LMFAO...

Well, now that spinach has proven to be toxic, can lettuce be far behind?!

 
At 19 September, 2006, Blogger willi said...

Thanks for introducing me to Pirate day.

I think you should swash buckle your way into crispers for some lettuce.

Dirty John Cash

 
At 20 September, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw something about Pirate Day on TV last night. Aye, thought it was a joke.

-Dread Pirate Vane (FA)

 
At 21 September, 2006, Blogger Freakazojd said...

Oo! Oo! How about some cheese and crapkers?!
Great post, as usual! :)

- Black Bill

 
At 21 September, 2006, Blogger mrspao said...

Avast ye me hearties. Tis a beauty The Hellish Buccaneer.

- The Bishop Of Death

 
At 21 September, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH, please tell me you watched that Wife Swap episode with the pirate freaks. Holy shit. I'm not even embarrassed to say I saw it because it was such a delicious train wreck.

 
At 21 September, 2006, Blogger Rock said...

I think I would like to have a Scully's Catch of the Day, please....aaaargh.

 
At 23 September, 2006, Blogger Arabella said...

Ty likes a barbecue sauce that is made with "artificial tomato flavor." You know--because they're so rare. I tease him about it all the time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home