5 O' Clock Somewhere
1. Friday night Hoop and I spent six hours watching the end of "Lost: Season Two."
2. And we haven't stopped picking it apart since.
3. Although WHAT we pick apart has been entirely different.
Tink: Maybe they've landed on Atlantis.
Hoop: HOW can you think Sawyer is cute?
Tink: Or maybe it's cloaked like the Bermuda triangle.
Hoop: He's funny looking, especially his chest.
Tink: Do you think Desmond's girl is in on it?
Hoop: He has weird definitions around his pecs. Like man-cleavage.
Tink: Did you just say "man-cleavage?"
4. We lowered the asking price for our house with the expectation that it would bring more people in over the weekend.
5. Not a single person showed up.
6. This sucks.
7. Especially since I went to the trouble of picking all my hair up off the bathroom floor... and from the sink, and in the tub, and off the mirror, and wrapped around the toilet dispenser.
8. Our bathroom looks like the stage for a Rogaine commercial.
9. Do you think there's much money in wig making?
10. No word on how the showing went on Friday.
11. But there weren't any bloody ankles left behind so I'm feeling it went well on our end.
12. Saturday Hoop and I bought bikes. I was thrilled.
13. Until my cooch started hurting from the seat and we got winded after half a mile.
14. Which means we're going to bike ride EVERY day until we're not pussies anymore.
15. My new slogan is, "What would Foo do?"
16. After our bike ride we decided to reenergize with some Sushi.
17. Complete with a public chopstick fight...
18. ...involving me pretending to pluck Hoop's eyeball out with my wooden sticks...
19. ...and Hoop continuously questioning why they didn't just invent spoons.
20. Yesterday, while crossing the fort wall down town, we passed three fishermen. One stared me down and sang, "La la la, CAMEL-TOE."
21. The people here are disturbed.
22. Don't drink the water in Florida folks.
23. And for your information, the "toe" was not "cameled." Hmph.
24. We finally received a letter from Nash in boot camp.
25. The majority of which was a joke.
26. So I need a couple good ones to send back. *hint hint*
27. Last night we went to see "Little Miss Sunshine."
28. Ok, I DRAGGED Hoop to go see it.
29. It was good. I give it one thumb up. If for nothing more than making me realize how dysfunctional my family ISN'T. :)
Contest courtesy of Odd Mix:
(Some Random Weekend Pictures)
Preparing The Cannon
"Cover Your Ears!"
(Oddities Around Town)
REALLY Odd Display
Chock-full Seasonal from Monica Jimenez
Ecumenical from Simon Irwin Ecu-what?
Helping Revive Blanket from Cora Dubois
Additionally Carbonated from Jimmy Clemons
September Search Terms:
(What people put into search engines that bring them here)
1. bambi hermaphrodite Alien is not alone!
2. weird roadtrips You can never have too many.
3. "his tighty" whities?