Attack Of The Links
It's one of those days where fabulous just isn't going to happen folks. The rain is sucking out my creative thought. So please enjoy all the garbage below, included for your viewing pleasure.
Playing With The Big Dogs: Interested what the world's most popular blogs are? Check out Technorati. Or if you're lazy check out the top five blogs here.
1. Engadget: keeps you updated on all the latest technology. Like the "The Babykeeper," a device that allows you to suspend your child from a public restroom door while you go about your business.
2. 老徐 徐静蕾 新浪: your guess is as good as mine.
3. Boing Boing: cultural curiosities and interesting technologies. Check out the linked article about a stoner chick who accidentally texts a cop instead of her friend.
4. Gizmodo: the gadget guide. Click on the link to see the largest airhorn ever created. I wish I'd had one of those at graduation.
5. The Huffington Post: an online news/opinion paper. *Yawn* How did this make the top five?
Personally I think the list is rigged. I don't see any of us wonderful, talented, funny bloggers on there. And I happen to think we're tops.
Ohhh. I Lost: They say humans are the most intelligent creatures on this planet. Yet... There's a game, called "The Game," where simply thinking of "The Game" makes you lose. The rules are as follow:
1. Knowledge of The Game is the only thing required to play it.
2. Thinking of The Game causes a player to lose.
3. A losing player must announce the loss.
They're calling it, "a social phenomenon and an anti-memory game." I call it RIDICULOUS.
Daily Hoop Conversation:
Tink: By the way, we have to have sex tonight.
Tink: WHY? Well... One, I'm horny. Two, I'm about to start my monthly oil change.
Hoop: *Starts rubbing Tink's leg*
Tink: What are you doing?
Hoop: We have exactly one minute before I have to get you back to work.
Tink: So now you're a miracle worker?
Rooster Scuffle from Louisa Roman
Tinny Salve from Mathilda Mejia
Daily Hoop Conversation 2:
Hoop: I'm thinking of creating a professional Myspace page to advertise that I'm looking for a job.
Tink: Oh? Well I know a bunch of people that would much rather you create a blog.
Hoop: Yeah but-
Tink: The "Hoop" craze is starting to die hon. Soon they're going to forget all about you.
Hoop: Well tell them I'm sorry. I just have so many more important things to do-
Tink: *Raises eyebrow*
Hoop: -like play Tiger Woods golf on my PSP.
Tink: I see.
Hoop: But they're more than welcome to join me in a round or two on the net!
Tink: I'll let them know.
Updates: Hoop had to cancel his second interview for tomorrow. After some extensive research, we found out the company is a scam. Their idea of "marketing" is to go door to door selling their products. What's really shitty is they do a good job of covering up who they really are until you're roped in. So it's back to the drawing board.