Wednesday, September 20, 2006

200th Post!

And to celebrate...

(Thank you
Folioweekly for providing the blog fodder.)

I Saw You:

SHOOTING STAR. Met at a wedding 6/24. That night on the blanket I popped a question. Love shack, camping, late night boat rides a must. Will share my Pirate food with you, if you promise to loath me tomorrow. I hope it wasn't YOUR wedding. And what's with the Pirate food and loathing? First Pirates of the Caribbean spawns a toy line, then a clothing fad... now a fetish?

VERY BAD DADDY. You broke my heart! I saw you riding up to me on your hot Harley. Go Daddy Go! Stay Daddy Stay! Do you want me? Why won't you say? Are you ready to play? Maybe even all day. You're not Dr. Seuss Mmmkay? You should really get some help, today.

TAKE OUT. I get sushi at your Japanese restaurant a lot. You always make me smile when you're mean to your waitresses. Your aggressive nature makes me hotter than wasabi! Take me to Chinatown you sexy beast! Well at least you know he likes to eat fish. Go for it girl.

HOMELESS HOTTIE. Me: Waiting for my ride, eating chips and Salsa. You: New in town, sipping a soda, looking like you need a place to stay. Let me know. Way to aim high dude.

CALLING ALL CARS. How could I have met you more innocently! You had the best hands I ever saw. Built like a brick house. I truly was sorry. I knew I smelled also. Justice is sweet. Come on baby get in. So... He arrested you. And you think he'd be interested in dating? Lemme guess. You were caught with drugs, right? Hallucinogenics by the sound of it.

Men Seeking Women:

STRADIVARIUS QUALITY. The older the violin, the sweeter the music. Looking for lady 50 plus, who wants to be well treated and appreciated by a stimulating, well educated older man. Young, hot chicks need not apply (regretfully).
Pffft, "Young, hot chicks." Dream on. What you should "regret" is using this lame college paper to pick up a girlfriend.

TIME SHARE. Tingly kisses, passionate showers, personal foot massages, cool conversations. Whatever our situations, we all need a great escape! The best fantasy is a great memory! Friends without boundaries. Single white male, 6',200, 50, non-smoker, non-drinker, seeking adventurous female. I'm still stuck on the "time share" part. Are you planning on trading off on this individual?

WRITER SEEKS LOVE. I'm 19, laid-back and hopefully what you're looking for. I have much ambition to succeed in life and wish to go far. I'm not specifically looking for the love of my life. But you know, anything can happen. You are 19! Wait two more years ok? Then you can up pick someone at the bar like everyone else. Ya nerd.

September Search Terms:
(What people put into search engines that bring them here)
1. arabella signup Contrary to popular belief, I am not the leader of her fan club.
2. arabella wedding I'm sure it was lovely.
3. arabella butt Are you stalking her?
4. pickled dingo Was it the Dingo that ate your baby?
5. sea shels world Gee wouldn't that be... fun.
6. cool birthmark *Bows* Why thank you!
7. "red red blue blue blue red" The last thing you see before your life is over.

DOT: Twisted Tink has been updated with a new chapter,
"Getting Somewhere." Check it out! You wouldn't want to miss out on a guest appearance from one of childhood's classic fables.

Thank you all for sticking with me this long! I'm so grateful for all the wonderful people I've met through blogging. Here's to another 100 posts.

25 Comments:

At 20 September, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't breathe, I'm laughing so hard. "Take me to Chinatown you sexy beast!"? Pickled dingo?

LMAO.

 
At 20 September, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Are you feeling old yet?

 
At 20 September, 2006, Blogger V said...

Congratulations!!

Boy...the Folioweekly....I wish I lived down there so I could get a piece of THAT action

 
At 20 September, 2006, Blogger Jay said...

"Young, hot chicks need not apply (regretfully)" Riiiiiiiiiiiight. I love how goes ahead and gives himself an excuse for not being able to find young chicks. Nice move.

Next he'll say "Attractive women with all their teeth need not apply"

Congrats on post #200. I ready for the next 200!

 
At 20 September, 2006, Blogger Mignon said...

Two hundy!!! Congrats Tink, that's about 50 hours that I've spent reading about you and thinking about you. Um, that makes me feel a little creepy...

 
At 20 September, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Waahooo! Congratulations!

 
At 20 September, 2006, Blogger Betty said...

Congratulations, Tink. And, thanks for the fun reads. Here's to many more. (I'll drink to that.)

 
At 20 September, 2006, Blogger graymama said...

Congratulations! What would we all do without you?!

 
At 20 September, 2006, Blogger Kim Tracy Prince said...

Huzzah! There's something to be said for longevity.

 
At 20 September, 2006, Blogger F&W said...

Happy 200th! I'm glad I was around for most of it (well, all if you count the day I read your archives in their entirety).

Can't wait to read the next 100!

 
At 20 September, 2006, Blogger Pamer said...

YAY 200 posts!!!!! You Rule girl! Thanks for getting me through some really boring times at work. I always leave with a smile.

200 posts in dog posts is like 1400...now THAT'S impressive!

See you at 400

 
At 21 September, 2006, Blogger Chris said...

Congrats, Tink!!

Hee hee - my search terms are MUCH more tame than yours.

 
At 21 September, 2006, Blogger mrspao said...

200 ! Yay!!! You're great!!!

 
At 21 September, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheers Tink! You make the internet a lot more fun.

 
At 21 September, 2006, Blogger Kell said...

Congrats on your 200th! We're looking forward to the posts still to come!

 
At 21 September, 2006, Blogger eric said...

100 in less than a year? you shame me. i've not reached that in almost 2 years.

e+

 
At 21 September, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Blogaversary. It's a more interesting place with you in it.

 
At 21 September, 2006, Blogger Tink said...

FYI: I'm playing hooky from posting today so I can catch up on some work. Shocking isn't it? ;)

I should still be able to make my rounds though later. I'll be back up and posting tomorrow with updates on Emma the stray.

Have a great day guys!

 
At 21 September, 2006, Blogger Jay said...

Way to give it to that nerd, Tink.

 
At 21 September, 2006, Blogger Rock said...

Ok and congrats - but it looks liek I been dropped from the blogoarrific gift shop and...wait, it was that reunion shit wasn't it...creeped you out....but yousaid write "about yourself da da do da da...."

I miss that small drinking town with a fishing problem bit...

 
At 22 September, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Tink- Congrats. I have never commented before so it seems as good a time as any.

 
At 22 September, 2006, Blogger Jess Riley said...

Happy 200th post! As always, it was a good one.

"I knew I smelled, also." LOL

 
At 22 September, 2006, Blogger Kim Tracy Prince said...

love the new look, tink!

 
At 23 September, 2006, Blogger Arabella said...

Congratulations, Tink! My butt and I both love you, even though you get more search terms about me than I do. :)

 
At 25 September, 2006, Blogger Andrew Fletcher said...

Congrats on 200!!

Shooting star -- Maybe brick house hands should be called in for another arrest. From the looks of this ad this guy must be on a permanent trip.

Take out -- Well at least you know he likes to eat fish. Go for it girl. OMG! I laughed for an hour!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home