Do you know what I hate about memes? They're like the flu. By the time I get around to it, everyone's already caught it. So blame Jay, Odd Mix, and my gift of procrastination for the revival of this one. *Grin*
1. I hate mac-n-cheese and most breakfast foods. Hoop says that makes me UnAmerican.
2. I can bend my fingers backwards and drink out of my hand like a bowl. It's a great bar trick.
3. Cold things don't bother my two front teeth. I can sit them in ice cream for a full minute without being the slightest bit fazed.
4. I have duck feet.
5. I can't stand fabrics that are too soft. My brain translates them to feel oily or slick.
6. Whenever I makes lists I can never stop at the designated number. Hence the reason this list is 12 "things" long instead of 6.
7. I'm so good at procrastinating I once wrote a speech on it, ten minutes before class, and got a better grade than the people who'd written theirs the night before.
8. I'm terrified of suspension bridges.
9. My natural hair color looks wet. People either think I just got out of the shower or that I'm wearing a ton of hair products.
10. I shave every day.
11. I can read and write backwards.
12. Sometimes I can taste foods just by thinking about them hard enough.
Stressed spelled backwards: ...is desserts. Coincidence? I think not. Things have been a bit crazy lately. I'm so busy at work I've begun to suspect the whole town is staying continuously drunk. For those of you just tuning in, I work at a beer distributor. All day long I get to look at things I can't have. At least I don't work at Tiffany's or a Porsche dealership. Between the 3-4 hour daily commute, Hoop and I haven't had much time for each other. That tends to make us both cranky... and horny. We've decided not to look for a house until after the New Year. So that stress has been eliminated for a while. Some other things that might be taking the back burner: Twisted Tink, anything fancier than a hairband, and all efforts to have a night out that involves spending over *digs in purse* 82 cents. I appreciate your patience... Or your ability to fake it. PB/TT should return to
December Search Terms:
(What people put into search engines that bring them here)
1. saggy scrotum Sounds like a personal problem.
2. sorry tink that's never happened before *Sigh* You're paying for the dry cleaners right? My last names not Lewinsky ya know.
3. dunce hat sit Sorry, I've only perfected the Walk-O-Shame.
4. pickled farts Makes great stocking stuffers!
Courtesy of Odd Mix:
The words for this weekend are...
P.S. Thank you all for your wonderful responses yesterday. I was already fairly certain how I was going to respond to yesterday's email before I posted. But reading your comments was a huge comfort to me, and I feel I've learned a lot more about you all through them.
Have a bitchin' weekend!