Bring On The Eggnog!
Not Far From The Tree:
Tink: I forgot to tell you, the carpet cleaner explained why the carpet under our bed was so dirty.
Mom: Why's that?
Tink: Apparently dogs secrete oil through their skin, more so than humans. He said he sees the discoloration most often on couches.
Mom: That's gross.
Tink: Well just think of it this way, at least your leather furniture is well oiled.
November Hit Statistics:
1. The leading countries for visits on my blog were the US and Canada.
2. The primary day for hits was Wednesday.
3. The most popular hour being 4pm.
4. The top referrers were Mignon and Alien (again!).
5. The most used search term was, "Ghetto Christmas."
6. My favorite search terms were, "Fack Mama," and "Hoop Yo Ho."
7. The highest hit post (215) was on November 20th, the first blogging day after I met Tammie and Jeff.
30 Quirks for 30 Days:
1. I've been known to apologize for apologizing too much.
2. It all comes down to my "Guilty Child" complex. That doesn't mean that I am guilty, just that I feel guilty all the time.
3. Which is exactly why I had Hoop call our new Realtor to cancel our appointment with her on Sunday.
4. Then the Realtor called ME to say I didn't need to feel bad for canceling and that she wasn't angry.
5. Obviously she has kids.
6. Was I relieved? No. I felt guilty. Pay attention!
7. I wish humans came in colors like blue and green.
8. I have two staplers at work. One is a Swingline...
9. ...The other is a decoy so people don't steal my Swingline.
10. I always thought the monsters in Critters looked like hamburgers with teeth.
11. I'm fully aware that I'm a creature of habit...
12. ...I'm just not always aware of the habits themselves.
13. I've been told I tug on my ears when I'm nervous.
14. And that I tap my foot when I'm thinking.
15. And apparently when I'm horny I pinch Hoop's nipple and ask what time he's going to bed.
16. I believe all fiction has some autobiography in it...
17. ...and all autobiography has some fiction in it.
18. If you search the word "trailer" in my blog you get over 10 relevant posts.
19. Which equals 4% of all my discussions!
20. I can't believe you guys have stuck around this long.
21. The part in the Black Crowes' song "She Talks To Angels" that says "She'll tell you she's an orphan after you meet her family" makes me think of the movie Mr. and Mrs. Smith.
22. Which either shows how much attention I pay to plot lines, or just how much of a nerd I really am.
23. Nerds can be sexy, right?
24. There are 24 letters in my name.
25. I own five pairs of shoes, and three of them are black boots.
26. I wish I could smell my own belly button to see if it stinks.
27. The company I worked for before this one requested I learn how to use their forklift.
28. I told them they'd have to buy bumper pads for it first...
29. ...and my own personalized crash helmet.
30. They never pushed the issue after that.
Holy crap guys. I stopped at 30!
Courtesy of Odd Mix:
The words for this weekend are...
Don't be a wussy. Join the fun!
Daily Hoop Conversation:
Hoop: You have a hole in your butt.
Tink: *Turns around in circles trying to see own ass* Oh no! I love these pants.
Hoop: Your pants are fine.
Tink: Not if there's a hole in them.
Hoop: There isn't a hole in your pants.
Tink: What? But you just said-
Hoop: -You have a hole in your butt.
Hoop: *Cheesy grin*
Tink: How old are you?!
Have a wonderful weekend!