Imagine a sloth covered in molasses... Only slower. That's me today.
On top of my unmotivatedness (I know it's not a word, bite me) everyone and their brother has decided to pop in today.
NONE of them brought chocolate. The nerve.
1. Since moving out of our house I've developed an irrational fear that Hoop is going to die on me...
2. ...not that he'll leave because I'm a stressed out nutcase who keeps confusing her lighter for her chapstick, which would seem more realistic.
3. Hoop would like me to clarify that he has NO intention of leaving me, even though I am a stressed out nutcase who keeps confusing her lighter for her chapstick.
4. Friday Hoop and I were supposed to have a relaxing evening alone at my parents' house. They'd left for a hotel in Jax so they could take my brothers to the airport in the morning. It didn't turn out so relaxing.
5. As I was driving home and talking to Hoop on my cell, the signal began to fade. "I'll call you back in five minutes," I told him.
6. I couldn't reach him again for an hour and a half.
7. At first I tried to rationalize the situation. "Maybe his phone died? No, it's ringing. Maybe it's on vibrate? But he answered it before. Besides, wouldn't he worry that I haven't called him back yet? Oh my God, maybe he got into a fatal accident!"
8. Nice leap there huh? Phone's on vibrate... to fatal accident.
9. As it turned out his phone really was on vibrate.
10. He called. I cried hysterically while babbling something about seatbelts and reckless driving. The situation was resolved. But the irrational fear is still there.
11. I can't stop daydreaming about covering him in bubblewrap.
12. Saturday we drove over to Hoop's Mom's house and spent the day walking around our old town. After living in the country for a month we've realized how nice it was to be by restaurants and shopping districts.
13. I've done all my shopping lately in a CVS. It's just not the same.
14. Especially since the cashiers all know me by name now. *Shudder*
15. All in all it was a great day. We laughed, and talked, and recreated our first kiss in the cemetery. Well, we tried.
Tink: Wasn't our first kiss in front of the prayer house?
Hoop: I thought it was in front of the Nuns' gravestones.
Tink: Maybe it was further down. Oh crap, I'm STANDING on a grave.
Hoop: I'm pretty sure that praying Jesus statue was to the right of us.
Tink: Those tourists are staring.
Hoop: Well then hurry up and kiss me.
16. Maybe we should have picked somewhere a little more normal. ;)
Contest courtesy of Odd Mix:
...is living near a place this beautiful.
(Some Random Weekend Pictures)
Oil Lamp Graveyard
On The Fort Wall