Monday, September 24, 2007

Grimy's Fairy Tale

Once upon a time, in a kingdom just south of Jacksonville, there lived a princess strong independent female by the name of Shiterella. Shiterella was blessed in many ways. She was a pretty girl, with a decent job and a loving family. There was just one problem...

Everything Shiterella touched turned to poo. No matter how hard she tried, anything Shiterella owned succumbed to the curse. Neither her chariot nor the slightly used castle she got on sale were able to resist, and transformed overnight into big stinking piles of goo.

So one day Shiterella realized what she must do. She pointed her finger and touched her nose. POOF! On the ground, where once Shiterella had been, was a perfectly formed mound of doo. There she remained, until one day Shiterella's luck changed.

Into town waltzed a prince brave and noble man. He heard the tale of the woman with the shitty curse and came to make things right. You see, this man was gifted with the ability of fixing things. Everything he touched turned to new (or at least passable).

So he stuck his finger in that pile of dung and Shiterella was magically transformed back into her previous self. It was love at first sight. And so it went... For everything Shiterella turned to poo, her man was able to turn it back. Nothing was ever perfect. But it wasn't shitty either.

The End.


(Thank you Hoop for fixing my stereo... and the CD... and my AC... the dish washer... the baseboards... and my self esteem. I loves ya baby.)

Labels:

25 Comments:

At 24 September, 2007, Blogger geenalyn said...

awww he sounds like a true handyman

 
At 24 September, 2007, Blogger Jay said...

Awww .. I love happy stories! ;-)

 
At 24 September, 2007, Blogger Mary said...

thanks for the giggle--I like happy endings :)

 
At 24 September, 2007, Blogger Chelle Y. said...

I think I am going to read this story to Brendan at bedtime tonight! :)

 
At 24 September, 2007, Blogger Pamer said...

Thanks Hoop for fixing our girl, it would be no fun reading the daily insights of a pile of goo

 
At 24 September, 2007, Blogger Scottsdale Girl said...

One of the pearls of wisdom handed down from my mother?

"Make sure you date/marry/live in sin with a man that knows how to FIX THINGS".

She was smart.

*pats Hoop on head*

 
At 24 September, 2007, Blogger Scottsdale Girl said...

And I LOVE THE NAME Shiterella...

 
At 24 September, 2007, Blogger Allison said...

And people wonder why I married a blue collar worker. Um, duh. LOL!

Yay for Hoop!

 
At 24 September, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And they lived happily ever after...

Can I borrow him for about a week???

 
At 24 September, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep. There's something to be said for not being shitty.

 
At 24 September, 2007, Blogger Kell said...

That's wonderful. I love happy endings!

 
At 24 September, 2007, Blogger the planet of janet said...

Happy endings are wonderful. And there is something wonderful about having a guy who is handy and can fix anything. Yep, there is!

 
At 25 September, 2007, Blogger Peggy said...

Who knew that knowing how to fix stuff would be so attractive?

Three cheers for Tink n Hoop.

 
At 25 September, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like that story, makes me think there could be hope for me after all

Congradulations to both of "our heroes"

 
At 25 September, 2007, Blogger Chris said...

Awww... such a beautiful story! ;)

 
At 25 September, 2007, Blogger Spamboy said...

My hero!

 
At 25 September, 2007, Blogger Nettie said...

I want to call you every night to hear a bed time story. I love it. A man that shops for you and fixes things?! Holy Shit Girl, how did you do that?

 
At 25 September, 2007, Blogger M said...

Does Hoop give Man Lessons? If I could get a guy that does either (fix or shop) I would swoon...
Damn Northern men just lay around and drink beer.

 
At 25 September, 2007, Blogger Foo said...

I have to tell you, I was really afeared there was going to be a magic princely kiss in that tale, somewhere.

Oh, and as the old joke goes, "that's not his finger."

 
At 25 September, 2007, Blogger Lefty said...

What a sweet smelling story.

And, artemis, there's absolutely NOTHING wrong with laying around drinking beer all the time.

 
At 25 September, 2007, Blogger Terri said...

Very cute "tale". I got me one of those two - priceless!

 
At 25 September, 2007, Blogger Terri said...

oops; meant to say "also" or "too", not two.

 
At 25 September, 2007, Blogger Lynnea said...

happy ever after as not perfect but not shitty is absolutely the best story ending I've ever heard I think!

 
At 25 September, 2007, Blogger mrspao said...

Hooray for Hoop!

 
At 28 September, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about her sister Pisserella and brother Prince Fartharder?

Cool story ...


~Jef

 

Post a Comment

<< Home