Happy New Half Of The Year!
Today at noon, the year officially rolled over into its second half. Can you believe that? To celebrate, we're going to be recapping resolutions and confessing whether we've managed to stick to them or not. For those who would rather not participate (chicken shits), there's a gigantic chocolate fountain in the back. I hope you brought your bathing suit! Please, no cannonballs in the shallow end.
TINK'S 2008 NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS:
1. Don't die. (Well die eventually, just not this year.)
Check. Although, I think I died a little when I heard Jamie Lynn's baby wasn't born with two heads. Where's the justice anymore?
2. Don't kill anyone. (Unless they're really asking for it.)
Check. But if I don't get my refund from the Hilltop soon, that may change.
3. Keep your sanity. (I will guard this last marble with my life.)
Check. It seems I'm adding and then subtracting marbles daily. We'll come back to this one when the wedding is closer.
4. Walk more. (Instead of scooting across the office in your chair yelling, "Weeee!")
Does pacing count? If so, check!
5. Buy new clothes. (Well, if you insist.)
How did I forget this resolution?! I'm going out to fulfill this one tonight.
6. Take up a new dirty habit to replace smoking. (Like gardening... Or crack.)
What is... Etsy, ITunes, Boba, and Yahoo Answers.
7. Create a new slang word and see if it sticks. ("Yo Blo." BLO: the shorthand of Blogger. Also referred to as a Homebloy.)
Oh yeah Homebloys. So I only have one other person saying it *cough*Newt*cough*. But that's one more than I had in January! Progress baby, progress.
8. Spread some love through the Blogosphere.
Aw. Do you feel loved yet? What if I bribe you with goodies during the upcoming PB Contest?
3rd Annual Blog Header Showdown Recap:
(Say that ten times fast)
As you can see, "Peeking" was the winner. I think saying it won by a "long shot" would be an understatement. The final statistics were:
What's For Blog- 14%
Thanks to everyone who voted! Without you, well, this place would suck.