Friday, June 20, 2008

Now With Four Exclamation Points!!!!

As promised in yesterday's post, anyone who contributes to Newt and OneDaisy's MS Fundraiser (or has contributed to ANY MS fundraiser in the last month) can take one of the nifty spork awards below. Thanks to you and all you do!


MS Supporter Award (Small)



MS Supporter (Large)

(You can thank Hoop for the suggestion of the red, white, and blue sweatband and hoodie. Hehe.)

After MUCH delay,
Twisted (Tink) has finally been updated with a new chapter, "Prophecy's End." It's one of the last chapters of this story! I'm not sure how I feel about that. I thought I'd be more excited. Click on over and tell me what you think. Comments, critiques, and suggestions are always welcome. Tomato throwing is not.

Have a great weekend Homebloys!

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At 20 June, 2008, Blogger Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Yea, I read newt and love their fancy MS walking/fundraising web site!

I have some Christmas cows like the one's at the top of that page...but, never, have I seen them all dolled up with pumps!!

It's a great little thing they are doing over there!!

 
At 20 June, 2008, Blogger Woman in a Window said...

Om me jeebus. That allata readin. I didn't know about it so I'm going to have to defer for now as it's Friday and anything that resembles a task must wait. Curious though.

 
At 20 June, 2008, Blogger LL said...

TT's about over? Whatever will I do from now on? Especially if I can't throw tomatoes!

 
At 20 June, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sporks make the best awards. And kudos to Hoop for his design assistance!

I'm waaaaayyy behind in reading Twisted Tink. I'll have to get back into it someday...but I like what I've read so far!

Can we EAT tomatoes yet?

 
At 21 June, 2008, Blogger Jess Riley said...

First, I can't wait to see more photos of the ceremony location!

I FINALLY stopped by to say hi, catch up on things, and thank you for picking up Driving Sideways and sharing your thoughts on it!! You made my day.

Also, I crack up every time I hear the word "webinar."

 
At 21 June, 2008, Blogger Jo said...

I love what Newt & Daisy are doing, of course I had to get in on it...and now I get a nifty button---thanks, Tink!

 
At 22 June, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,Tink
No, this has nothing to do with a spork award.

I was just thinking today about the naming of your car (yes, I saw a squirrel in the road, why do you ask?) - then I read this:

http://www.comics.com/comics/pearls/archive/pearls-20080622.html

 
At 22 June, 2008, Blogger cmacc said...

My job every day is to organize MS events so I love what they are doing. I have sent the link to my work email and will be sharing it with our national office cuz I don't think they are savvy enough to know how to do the donate button on any random site. Loved it, thanks!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home