Miss Ya, May
May Hit Statistics:
1. The top referrers were Five Star Friday and Alien.
2. The most used search term was, "i hate elves."
3. The most mature search term was, "talking pussy."
4. The most bizarre search term was, "spiky piss stuffer."
5. My favorite search term was "20 reason to yell oh crud."
6. The highest hit post (210) was on May 6th, the 34th edition of the WWC, with a theme of three and fire.
31 Quirks For 31 Days:
1. I went to a male burlesque once...
2. ...and then begged the strippers NOT to touch me.
3. There was something gross about those over-muscular, oily men with their long girlish hair.
4. I watched my friend and her Mom get a lap dance, and then I scooted into the corner of our L-shaped booth so the strippers couldn't "get" me.
5. I don't know what I'd expected. But whatever it had been, it wasn't watching a bunch of knock-off Fabios kissing ladies (ON THE MOUTH!) while they shoved crumpled bills into their banana hammocks.
6. It's a miracle I don't need therapy.
7. Maybe I DO need therapy!
8. I've decided to name my new car Squirrel Killer.
9. I actually had a squirrel run into the side of my car yesterday. It was fine. It just rolled off and then ran away. But still! That's two squirrels in less than a month.
10. I think having a car this quiet is actually a liability.
11. Today it's squirrels. Tomorrow it'll be stupid people on bicycles.
12. I don't like mac-n-cheese, breakfast, pumpkin pie, boiled peanuts, Ramen noodles, or sweet potatoes.
13. Hoop says this makes me un-American.
14. I have a horrible sense of geography.
15. In order to understand where places are in the world, Hoop has to relate everything to me in the form of a game.
16. Usually Risk. As in, "Do you remember where I destroyed your army last time?"
17. Surprisingly, I have a pretty up-to-date knowledge of what's going on in the world though.
18. You can thank CNN for that, and for depressing the hell outta me each and every morning.
19. Ever since Hoop started buying old Garbage Pail Kids cards, I can't stop thinking up parodies.
20. Like Turdies (Furbies), My Lil Homeys (My Little Ponies) -or My Lil Stonies! See? That one just came to me.- and Wedgie Tales (Veggie Tales).
21. I hate science fiction novels that use "old speak".
22. There is nothing more annoying that having to weed through a dozen "my lady(s)", "my sweet(s)", "doth(s)", "fare thee(s)" and "shall we(s)" just to get to the heart of another crappy story about elves and dwarfs.
23. Also, while I'm ranting, you can only describe someone as having cool brown eyes and as being "of average height" so many times before I want to scream.
24. In the last year and a half I've bought two books from aspiring science fiction writers that have both fallen into that same awful trap.
25. The first book spent an entire page describing a table!
26. They say patience can be acquired...
27. ...I think in actuality, you just go numb.
28. I used to think that I'd rather go deaf than blind...
29. ...But then I bought an IPod.
30. My Mom and I agree that Gmail is more professional than Yahoo...
31. ...and that Hotmail is like the slutty third sister.
*32. It's been hard to concentrate today. I finally mapped out the dates for the 3rd Annual PB Summer Extravaganza and I can't wait to get started.
*33. As some of you might remember from last year, the Summer Extravaganza consists of a contest (with prizes!), a Header Showdown (poll), the anniversary of Hoop finding out about this blog, the celebration of the halfway point of the year, and Arabella day.
*34. October may be my favorite month. But July is my favorite month for blogging. It's going to be better than ever this year Homebloys.
Have a great weekend!
Labels: Good-bye Month