Does anyone remember the The P.I.T.S. List? I was short of inspiration this morning and decided to dig it out of the archives, the January 2007 archives to be exact.
What fashion crimes did you commit in High School?
High School wasn't that long ago for me. So let's go back to Elementary and Middle School instead. Back in Elementary school I wore a lot of turtlenecks. The ones that stick out in my memory the most had little flower patterns on them. Sometimes I'd finish off the look with a "nice" matching vest. I'm not even shitting you. I think my Mom might have hated me. Or maybe it was just an 80's thing, along with LensCrafter's inability to make glasses less than an inch thick.
How did my nose even hold those things up?!
In Middle School I fell into the 90's crap-bands trap. I wore overalls, or "bibs", sometimes backwards or with only one strap connected. Who started that? Was it Criss-cross? At one time I even attempted the single black line under my left eye. Thanks TLC. Thank God I didn't attempt to recreate their condom jackets. My Mom would have killed me, walking around like a damn rubber dispenser. Belly shirts were in, as were acid-washed jeans and Koolaid stripes in the hair. No one told you the Koolaid didn't come out until it was too late though.
So, what fashion sins did you commit?
August - October Search Terms:
(What people put into search engines that bring them here)
1. Gown for big Mom I think they call that a MuuMuu.
2. How do you spell scratch? Um... Scratch.
3. Carmeltoe Sex Mmm, carmeltoe. But, nothing beats a good carmelbicep.
4. Mom peed on me!
5. Zombies dreams mean Zombies don't sleep, silly!
6. free pictures of male hairy assholes They better be free.
7. klingon lesbian
8. Jalapenos Punishment Penis What? Oh... OH! Nasty.
9. t is a social pariah Poor t. He never could measure up to T.
10. What are the large berries on my potatoes? They're eyes. Ooooo.
P.S. I won't be on tomorrow. I'm taking a play day (Yay!). Have a safe and fun weekend. Hoop and I will be spending ours at Halloween Horror Nights getting the crap scared out of us.