Tuesday, January 09, 2007

F.U.B.U. Was Already Taken

The P.I.T.S. (Post Ideas To Save) List

  • If you were to meet a group of bloggers, which of your characteristics/habits/whatever would make you the most self-conscious about meeting them?
  • What movies/books/music/television shows do you like and why?
  • If you could rewrite a section of history, which section would it be? How would you rewrite it? Why?
  • What were some of your most memorable childhood experiences?
  • Where were you born? Where have you lived?
  • If you could pick one musical instrument and be a virtuoso tomorrow,(without all those years of practice), which would you pick?
  • What are the "seven wonders" of your life?
  • What are your biggest pet peeves?
  • What fashion crimes did you commit in High School?
  • Are you a glass half-full or half-empty kind of person?
  • Name some things that make your blood boil.
  • What makes you go weak in the knees?
  • Where is the best place you've ever had sex? Worst? Most embarrassing?
  • What subjects have your views changed on over time? What caused it to change?
  • Name ten products you wish you'd invented.
  • What song is guaranteed to make you speed in your car? Dance in your seat? Sing out loud?
  • If you could meet only ONE former American president, who would it be and why?
  • When was the last time you wrote a letter and sent it via snail mail? Who'd you send it to?
  • What unsolved mystery would you love to know the answer to?
  • If you could have one super-power what would it be? What would you use it for?
  • What games did you like to play when you were a little kid? If you played "dress up", what did you like to wear?
  • How old were you when you had your first french kiss?
  • Name a movie you've seen more than 10 times. Why have you seen it so many times?
  • What crimes have you committed but were never caught at?
  • What person from YOUR past do you most want to find out about now?
  • If someone discovered there was life after death (for sure) and you could put in your order now of what you'd like to come back as, what would your order say?

    There it is folks! You all had some great ideas. Go ahead, copy-paste it somewhere safe for the next uninspired day. I'll probably be using one soon. ;)

    January Search Terms:
    (What people put into search engines that bring them here)
    1. arabella boobs I'm sure she appreciates that.
    2. "smelly dreadlocks" cleaning Here's your solution- cut them off! Damn hippies.
    3. pickled yoda He does remind me of a gherkin!
    4. subliminal boob growth If it worked, I'd be a D-cup by now.
    5. i want to watch my girlfriend get gang banged
    You should tell her. I'm sure that would do a world of good for your relationship.
    6. who is hoop's baby father Wouldn't it be Hoop?
    7. the strippers from bladder santa They might want to avoid giving him a lap dance.

    Daily Hoop Conversation:
    (Talking on the two-way)
    Tink: Did your radio station go out?
    Hoop: Yeah.
    Tink: Mine too. I wonder what happened?
    Hoop: Maybe Jacksonville just got leveled!

    Daily Hoop Conversation 2:
    (Still talking on two-way)
    Tink: Where are you now?
    Hoop: I'm behind the truck in back of you.
    Tink: Oh, OK.
    Hoop: Do you think our cell phones are giving him brain cancer?


  • Look for a new chapter of TT tomorrow!

    Labels: , ,

    9 Comments:

    At 09 January, 2007, Blogger Jay said...

    I've been trying to comment but blogger isn't having any of it. But, here goes another attempt.

    I will keep those topics in mind for a rainy day.

    I look forward to hearing your posts on these topics too.

    I shall now tempt the blogging Gods again and hit "login and pulbish".

     
    At 09 January, 2007, Blogger Newt said...

    I think you and Hoop having two-ways is going to be for some great blog conversations!

    And I love some of those topics. I'll have to use a few.

    "Smelly dreadlocks" cleaning: eeewwwwwwww.

     
    At 10 January, 2007, Blogger Freakazojd said...

    Girl, that list is freakin' amazing. How lovely of you to share! I might make use of one or two of those myself if I'm having a particularly bad brain-drain day. (And Lord knows I've been having LOTS of those lately...GAH!)

     
    At 10 January, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Tink I couldn't even get on here yesterday! Blogger is really screwed up lately.

    Anyway, I hope the house offer works out. Air out the ((felon vibes)).

    I think that one about meeting a blogger is interesting. I almost had lunch with a blogger in Pittsburgh but it didnt quite work out with time and family. I think I am probably older than people think I am, more "mom" like. More PTA looking.

    But very interesting ideas, Tink.

    Drunk haircuts..I think Ive had those.

     
    At 10 January, 2007, Blogger Chris said...

    Oh, that's a great list - thanks!

    "B(l)adder Santa" - LMAO!

     
    At 10 January, 2007, Blogger Pamer said...

    The search term "i want to watch my girlfriend get gang banged"

    wtf?!?!?!?

    Um, did I miss a post somewhere along the line??

     
    At 10 January, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Great list!! I can't wait to seal from it.

     
    At 11 January, 2007, Blogger EE said...

    I agree w/ Mamatulip! LOL!

    Great to steal....and can't wait to read how you respond to them, what you chose to respond to!

     
    At 11 January, 2007, Blogger graymama said...

    Thank you for gifting us with this fabulous list. Most of my brain cells have decided to go on vacation, so this list will be helpful :-)

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home