Daily Hoop Conversation:
(While driving around looking at houses)
Tink: Hoooop, I have to pee!
Hoop: Want me to pull over?
Tink: I'm not going to pee on the side of the road.
Hoop: You could mark one of those houses for us.
Tink: Can you imagine if life really worked that way?
Hoop: People peeing all over stuff they want?
Tink: Yeah. But then you'd have to keep peeing on it. You could never leave. Otherwise you'd come home from work and someone else would be living in your house because they marked it while you were gone.
Tink: Unless you invented a sprinkler system that continuously marked the house for you!
Hoop Quote Of The Day:
You know what I'm not going to miss when we move? Dinner with your family. It's like watching homeless people at a soup kitchen. I actually got mad at Lil Bit's friend last night because he took too much bread. And he's only 12!
December Hit Statistics:
1. The leading countries for visits on my blog were the US and Canada.
2. The primary day for hits was Friday.
3. The most popular hour being 4pm.
4. The top referrers were Jay and Sassy.
5. The most used search term was, "saggy scrotum."
6. My favorite search terms were, "christmas in the ghetto," and "pickled farts."
7. The highest hit post (244) was on December 11th, the Monday after I gave out the Golden Spork Awards.
31 Quirks for 31 Days:
1. I once made a love-making CD as a Valentines gift for all my friends.
2. They were like opals...
3. ...only lucky for the people getting them.
4. Two nights ago I pulled my shoulder carrying a 24 pack of Cokes.
5. Which is probably one of the most embarrassing things I've admitted to in a long time.
6. I only share my food with people I really like...
7. ...a neurosis I developed in high school, watching all the other kids eat while I eye-balled their food.
8. I'm sure they weren't all that comfortable with it either, now that I think about it.
9. I still use my fingers when I count.
10. The other day my boss congratulated me for arriving to work on time for the last six months.
11. I've been 3-15 minutes late every day for three years.
12. Maybe if I'm 30 minutes late I'll get a raise!
13. Hoop loves my "homemade" green beans and almonds...
14. ...which come from a box.
15. I've been described as "girly, with tomboy tendencies."
16. My finger/toe nails peel.
17. The rednecks around here hang big brass balls off their trailer hitches.
18. Maybe I could get rich by making big brass tits!
19. Hoop used to think only pregnant women had bumps on their nipples, like mouth grips for babies.
20. Some people are born with photographic memories...
21. ...the other 80% of people have pornographic ones.
22. I like questions that have no answers.
23. Did socks start off with left and right matches?
24. Do you think the Wicked Witch was made of sugar?
25. Why doesn't super glue stick to itself?
26. I think Hoop is smarter than I am.
27. It's just not immediately obvious because I'm more organized.
28. I went to school with a guy who had three birthdays...
29. The one on his birth certificate, the other his Mom swore by, and the one written in his family's bible.
30. They were two and three days apart from one another.
31. I think it was a cover-up for his adoption.
Did you know? "January is named for Janus (Ianuarius), the god of the doorway and beginnings in Roman mythology. Which means, 'January is the door to the year.'" (Wikipedia)