Sunday, June 07, 2009

Not Even Close To Samoan

Daily Hoop Conversation:
Tink: You look so good, baby!
Hoop: Do I look like The Rock?
Tink: Noooo.
Hoop: Oh.
Tink: Really, you're surprised?
Hoop: *Pouts*
Tink: Because you couldn't have picked someone you look less like.

Daily Hoop Conversation 2:
Papa Bear: Have you ever watched the show "Deadliest Warriors"?
Hoop: Yeah. It was Okay. The episode we saw was the I.R.A. against the Taliban and it took place in a junkyard.
Papa Bear: Well the one about the Apaches vs. the Gladiators was pretty good.
Hoop: What's a Gladiator?
Papa Bear: *Blink*
Hoop: We're talking about helicopters, right?

Labels:

12 Comments:

At 08 June, 2009, Blogger LL said...

Yeah... but could you smell what he was cookin'?

 
At 08 June, 2009, Blogger Gary's third pottery blog said...

!!!!

 
At 08 June, 2009, Anonymous Mike said...

Hoop should start a blog and call it "Functioning Mental Dyslexia".

I'd read it.

 
At 08 June, 2009, Blogger Chris said...

*blink blink blink blink*

 
At 08 June, 2009, Anonymous The Beer Geek said...

*cricket sound*

 
At 08 June, 2009, Blogger Unknown said...

Really?? Gladiator, Helicoptor?? Is he confused and thinking apache helicoptor? Oh I just got it I'm dumb. I actually like the show deadliest warrior. Never saw the IRA against the Taliban but the one's that I've seen were pretty kick ass.

 
At 08 June, 2009, Blogger Jay said...

I didn't shave this weekend. Do I look like Sawyer from "Lost?" ;-)

 
At 08 June, 2009, Blogger Reb said...

LOL @ Jay!

I can see gladiator helicopters!

 
At 08 June, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*blink*

How about a Huey?

 
At 09 June, 2009, Blogger Me said...

That second conversation is just confusing on so very many levels!

 
At 09 June, 2009, Blogger captain corky said...

I had almost the exact same conversation with my wife only I said, "Do I look like James T. Kirk?"

 
At 09 June, 2009, Blogger Woman in a Window said...

poor hoop~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home