Thursday, January 25, 2007

Antinkdote

Daily Hoop Conversation:
(Talking on two-ways)
Tink: Hold on babe. There's a moped on the road. I'm going to try and pass it.
Hoop: OK.
Tink: You will not believe what I just saw.
Hoop: What?
Tink: When I went to pass, I noticed the driver was bobbing his head up and down really hard. So of course I looked in my rearview to see what was going on-
Hoop: Uh huh.
Tink: -and he was wearing clown make-up!
Hoop: Clown make-up.
Tink: Yeah. Freaky huh?
Hoop: I know how much you love clowns.
Tink: He had a white face, a big red mouth, and two black triangles under his eyes. Should I go back and take a picture?
Hoop: You would go BACK?
Tink: I wouldn't get OUT. Didn't you hear me? There's a fucking clown out there!

RETURN OF THE Things That Make You Go, "WTF?":
1. I can never remember which "which/witch" is which.
2. He's the un-silent silent partner.
3. I used to be scared of my vibrator. So I started calling it Huey, after that cute white duck on cartoons. I'm OK with the vibrator now. I'm just not OK with ducks.
4. Do you think they have hookers in heaven?

Not Far From The Tree:
Papa Bear: Come here Big Bit.
Big Bit: Why?
Papa Bear: I want to wipe a booger on you.
Big Bit: Ew! No way. Use a towel.
Tink: A TOWEL?
Big Bit: It's better than my shirt!
Tink: I don't know if anyone's told you, but there are these things called tissues.
Big Bit: Those are for your butt.
Tink: *Slaps forehead*
Big Bit: If I use that other stuff then I have to replace it.

January Search Terms:
(What people put into search engines that bring them here)
1. cross eyed bear that you gave to me lyrics So you thought it was a scary carnival prize too?
2. intense orgasm's
There is NO "I" in orgasms. But there is an "O." As in "Ohhhhhhhh!"
3. tink gay Sorry, I have never tasted the rainbow.
4. I have a saggy scrotum Thanks for sharing.

Labels: ,

13 Comments:

At 25 January, 2007, Blogger Mary said...

The idea of boys....we only use tissues when someone forgets to buy TP. Which happens about once a month. Kleenex is better than toddler wet wipes I tell ya......

I hate clowns too, I wouldn't even consider going back

 
At 25 January, 2007, Blogger Jess Riley said...

Wow, a crazy clown on a moped. You're lucky to get away with your lives!

What's up with that first search string? LOL! There's a song for that?

 
At 25 January, 2007, Blogger Chris said...

*boggle* I think I would've been laughing so hard at the clown that I would've run him over...

 
At 25 January, 2007, Blogger Tink said...

Mary: It completely explains why we've been going through a box of tissues a week. I was trying to imagine the amount of snot that would take!

Jess: Click the link in "too." :)

Chris: I really wonder about Floridians. Maybe all this sun isn't good for us?

 
At 25 January, 2007, Blogger Gracey said...

I wouldn't get out of the car either with a clown on the loose. They are pretty freaky! Always been scared of clowns...that is why I would never step foot into a circus. It's just all too weird for me. :) Maybe, I'm the weird one though???

 
At 25 January, 2007, Blogger Dee said...

thanks for dropping by.

clowns are alright. how did they become scary?

 
At 25 January, 2007, Blogger meno said...

A tissue? That's what jeans are for. Don't you teach these kids the basics?

 
At 25 January, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clown makeup?

LMAO. Did you get a picture??

 
At 25 January, 2007, Blogger Jay said...

"4. Do you think they have hookers in heaven?"

Well I damn well hope so.

Actually, I'm sure there is a strip club named "Heaven" somewhere. So the answer is YES.

 
At 26 January, 2007, Blogger Mike Y said...

Attack of the moped clown?!? LOL! How do you find this stuff?

And keep the boogers away from me too. Ick!

 
At 26 January, 2007, Blogger DebbieDoesLife said...

There are never any good booger stories.

Clown on a moped? That would have given me heart failure!

 
At 26 January, 2007, Blogger Unknown said...

I love your conversations with Hoop. I still LOL, whenever I use my cellphone in the car, over the "Do you think we are giving him brain cancer" comment. *snerk*

 
At 26 January, 2007, Blogger mrspao said...

I'm a bit scared of clowns too but I probably would have taken a picture!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home