Friday, November 09, 2007

Trading A's For Q's

Thanks to everyone for the much appreciated advice and support. Not to get all sappy or nuffin, but I honestly don't know what I'd do without you guys. So, thank you! Hoop and I moped around the house last night and decided that all of our problems stem from Bush. Stupid Bush. We're going to throw a party during election time. One of the decorations is going to be a large pinata of Bush's head. I'm going to fill it with pennies and dum-dums. Maybe I could charge everyone a buck to hit it and add it to the wedding pool!

Speaking of the wedding. As sweet as the idea of having a fundraiser on the site was, I would feel too much like I was taking advantage of you guys. The ONLY time you'll see one of those on my site is if Hoop, the dogs, or I are in need of a serious operation. Like removing Hoop's foot from his mouth. Eventually the boy would need to eat, ya know? As for the offered services like the flowers (BG), and the veil (Kelly), I'll let you know. The fact that you even asked got me so misty-eyed, my coworkers kept asking if I was about to sneeze. So then of course I had to fake one, which was both pathetic and weird.

Now on to the questions!

**********************************
Q:
Furiousball asks, "I have a question for the dogs. Which one of Hoop's sideburns is your favorite and why?"

A: When I asked them, Jazzi wagged her tail and Duff continued to munch on his own ass. I think that translates to mean, "Silly human! We can't see that high up." Now if you were to ask me, I would say the left one.

**********************************
Q:
Mama Tulip asks, "What was the first concert you ever saw?"

A: The first concert I went to was PlanetFest, back in 1999. I was sixteen at the time. Three of my friends and I loaded up in a VW bus and passed around a joint for the forty-five minute drive. We were all so high by the time we got there, we lost each other within the first ten minutes. I found one of the girls a couple hours later. She'd been riding the mosh pit for awhile and someone had stripped her of her shirt on the last wave. Another of my friends was found sleeping on someone else's blanket. Once we regrouped, we claimed a small patch of grass as our own and enjoyed the rest of the show. Eve 6, Tether's End, Stroke 9, and Jimmie's Chicken Shack were just a few of the bands that year. Ah, good times!

**********************************
Q:
R.E.H. asks, "Why would a beautiful girl like yourself, who is the proud owner of such magnificent hair want to cut it all off? And, why (thankfully) did you end up keeping most of it?"

A: I would like to clarify, I never claimed to be proud of my hair. Personally, I think hair is overrated. Name one thing it's good for. Seriously. My original plan had been to donate my hair to a company that makes wigs for cancer kids. But then I found out they don't take hair with highlights in it. Apparently, kids with cancer aren't allowed to be stylish. Those poor kids just don't get a break! I decided to stick with the short hair cut anyway. Unfortunately, I ended up with a stylist who had other ideas. So my locks have been rescued for another few months. But mark my words, their day is coming!

**********************************
Q:
Scottsdale Girl asks...

"What's your sign?"


A: Aquarius.

Which famous person do you think you look the most like?"

A: SheRa

**********************************
Q:
Dave63 asks, "Why the name Tink?"

A: One of my roommates once claimed I looked like Tinkerbell. Of course, that could have been because we were drunk and I was running around trying to grant wishes with a toilet bowl brush. For some odd reason people at the party kept running away from me. It didn't help that I was laughing too hard to inform them the brush was NEW. Before that moment though, I'd always had a love of fairies. The winged creatures, not the roommate who used to let his boyfriend borrow my clothes. He was a dick.

**********************************
Q:
Gawilli asks, "What do you and Hoop really want in a wedding?"

A: Something small and memorable. If we had our wish it would be in a garden or park, where the scenery could serve as decoration enough. I like the idea of a fancy party afterward though. My Mom and Stepdad had theirs in a winery with a balcony overlooking the water. There was more than enough wine, and the band played long after they were scheduled to leave. People talk about my parents' wedding to this day, five years later.

**********************************
Q:
Butterfly Girl asks, "If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?"

A: A Namer! I want to be the person who gives names to new colors of lipstick or new flavors of ice cream. Can you imagine all the freebies I'd get in the process?

**********************************
Q:
Captain Corky asks, "How long are your toes?"

A: In order from biggest toe to smallest: 1 1/2 inches, 1 1/4 inch, 1 inch, 1 inch, 3/4 inch.

**********************************
Q:
Melanie asks, "Tell me about your wildest getting drunk experience, and how was the hangover?"

A: I rarely get drunk, so the experience is always a bit wild. I once got drunk and forgot my curfew. Obviously I wasn't of age yet. When I finally made my way home, my Mom greeted me at the door yelling. "Have you been drinking?!" I told her I had. She asked how many I'd had and I said, "One." One! Yeah, right. "I hope you have a hangover in the morning!" And boy did I. She made sure she got me up bright and early to enjoy it too. There was also the first time I got drunk around Hoop. I spent the entire night on the bathroom floor. He sat in there with me, talking. Well, HE talked. I just groaned a lot. But neither of those two times was "wild" in the sense you're asking about. Hm. I guess my wildest drunk memory was the time the cops raided our flop house party. Everyone got scared and hid in my bedroom... All 20-something of them!

**********************************
Q:
Kell asks, "If you could honeymoon anywhere, where would it be?"

A: I would like to go somewhere I haven't been before. Ideally, it would be somewhere overseas. Maybe Ireland, Italy, or Greece. As it stands, I think we can manage somewhere in South Florida. I'm pushing for the Keys. I've never been below Tampa. Which is really sad since we LIVE in Florida.

**********************************
Q:
Real Live Lesbian asks, "What's your favorite color and why?"

A: Blue. It seems to have a shade for every emotion. It can be calming, fierce, powerful or simply blend in as a background.

**********************************
Q:
Fiwa asks, "What book changed your life and why?"

A: Whatever that bible-sized sex book was my Mom kept in the basement was. *Sniff* I really loved that book.

**********************************
Q:
Edge asks...

"What's your bra size, and don't lie ... and reverse cowgirl or missionary?"

A: 34A. Cowgirl. You happy now?!

"Are you also an organ donor and if you are, what organ would you hope someone would get on your untimely demise?"

A: I am. I would hope the first thing to go would be my heart. The last would be my eyeballs. Thinking about another person watching the world through my eyes (literally) creeps me out.

**********************************
Q:
Jay asks...

"Can you tell your readers a little about how discovering my blog was probably the best day of your life and how I bring a light and warms to your life through my blog that nobody ever has in the past?"


A: What Jay said.

"How long did Hoop have to stalk you before you gave in and went out with him? Or vice versa."

A: Can you believe I waited a year for Hoop to ask me out? I kept making googly eyes at him, he kept making them back, and still... NOTHING. Until one day he chased me out to my car to ask for a date. It was like the proposal. I was thinking, "About time!" But I didn't know him back then, so I didn't actually vocalize it like I did more recently.

"If you could take the place of any actress in any movie classic or not so classic who would it be and why?"

A: Annie (Sandra Bullock) in "Speed." Oh my God, that part where Jack (Keanu Reeves) is all like, "Turn around asshole!" But when the person does, he realizes it's Annie and not the mad bomber. So then he's all like, "Oh no! It's that hot girl from the bus." And she's all like, "Help me Jack. I love you!" Yeah... I really wanted to be Annie just then. Minus the bomb.

"Which male character (not the leading man, but the character he plays) would you consider to be the perfect man?"

A: Hello. Jack!

**********************************
Q:
Newt asks, "If you could be any animal which would you choose and why and what would be the first thing you would do as that animal?"

A: I would be a man-eating tiger. RAR. Or maybe a bird, so I could see the world at the most inhuman heights.
**********************************
Q:
Pamer asks, "What is your favourite Beer and Jerky?"

A: Bud Light and Teriyaki.

**********************************
Q:
Wordgirl asks, "Nature or nurture? Which do you feel is more responsible for the way a kid turns out?"

A: Nurture. My Dad provided some pretty screwed up genetics, but I turned out OK. At least I think I'm OK. You never know when those genes could have a delayed reaction.

**********************************
Have a great weekend guys!

22 Comments:

At 09 November, 2007, Blogger Jay said...

Great answers! The questions were okay I guess. ;-)

No highlights for the cancer kids? That's stupid!

I think you turned out okay too!

 
At 09 November, 2007, Blogger R.E.H. said...

Thank you for responding to my question.

And... I was the one who added the "proud owner" part, because I believe you should be proud of it.

I'm sure you'll still be super hot, even without the long hair once it does come off :)

 
At 09 November, 2007, Blogger Allison Horner said...

Ok, my last wedding words-of-advice..for now: you & Hoop only do this wedding thing once. Do what YOU want...not what everyone else wants.

Great answers, Tink!

 
At 09 November, 2007, Blogger furiousBall said...

I knew it was the left one...

oh and this...
In order from biggest toe to smallest: 1 1/2 inches, 1 1/4 inch, 1 inch, 1 inch, 3/4 inch.

have you ever seen Sarah Silverman's toes? they are at least 8 inches a piece

 
At 09 November, 2007, Blogger Tink said...

Furiousball: I have weenie-sausage toes. I get hungry every time I look at them.

 
At 09 November, 2007, Blogger Tink said...

LMAO! That sounded so dirty! I swear, it wasn't intentional.

 
At 09 November, 2007, Blogger mamatulip said...

God, that did sound dirty, Tink. ;)

Great answers...but this is my favourite part of all: "Like removing Hoop's foot from his mouth."

LMFAO.

 
At 09 November, 2007, Blogger Newt said...

LOL - you always make me smile, laugh, snort.........

 
At 09 November, 2007, Blogger meno said...

What a great idea. I mean to have people ask questions. It was fun to read the answers. If i could think of a question i would ask it, but you already posted your bra size, so what else is there?

 
At 09 November, 2007, Blogger fiwa said...

Tink, you are a nut. I totally enjoyed this - both the questions and the answers. And the weenie-sausage toes. :)

Have a great weekend!

 
At 09 November, 2007, Blogger Chris said...

LOL! Great answers. My question, which I obviously spaced, was going to be "How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

 
At 09 November, 2007, Blogger Kell said...

Those are wonderful answers. That was so much fun. When can we play again?

 
At 10 November, 2007, Blogger Peggy said...

I loved your answers.

I'm going to think of some good questions for next time.

 
At 10 November, 2007, Blogger the planet of janet said...

wish i had been able to think of a question. i guess my question would have had to have been (wow...that was convoluted):

if i were to think of a question to ask you, what would it be?

sheesh. lame.

 
At 10 November, 2007, Blogger Reb said...

You said "name one thing hair is good for?" Living in the frozen North and having gone through chemo in the winter - hair is good for keeping your head warm! Not to mention the rest of you.

New reader - I like your blog.

 
At 10 November, 2007, Blogger Macoosh said...

i think you turned out pretty OK too!!! the questions and answers were all great; i've tried this on my blog a few times and then it just died so i stopped. maybe it's time to try again. :)

 
At 11 November, 2007, Blogger mrspao said...

You are great! And your wedding will be wonderful!

 
At 11 November, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hilarious stuff! Man-eating tiger!!

 
At 12 November, 2007, Blogger Hilary said...

Very cute, Tink.. as always. You should get to ask your readers some questions now.. except for me of course. ;)

 
At 12 November, 2007, Blogger graymama said...

This was great! Sorry, I missed out on asking a question.

No need to have wedding woes! There are some great DIY wedding bits out there that are fun and save you some cash. You and Hoop should be able to go wherever you want on your Honeymoon! Hubby and I went to Disneyworld. We had a blast :-)

Some great sites are
http://www.brideorama.com/
http://readymademag.com/
http://www.adornmag.com/

I could always make you something, too <3

 
At 12 November, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no clue what I woulda asked you, but it sucks I never got my chance =(

I've wondered about taking up a collection to try to get out of the $45,000 worth of debt I am in on the blog but I don't think I would get very far.

 
At 16 November, 2007, Blogger Me said...

Damn, I missed another good one. Awnoes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home