Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A Bunch Of Shit I Just Threw Together

Van at FuriousBlog tagged me I-don't-even-know-how-long-ago and I've ignored the email ever since. It's not because I don't adore him. I just... Well, memes make me cringe a little. If I get one more request for four unique facts about me, I'm going to start telling people shit that isn't true. Like maybe I have a sexual fetish for Post-it notes. Oh yeah, wrap your brain around that one my friends.

(two other names you go by)
Babe and Cristinky
(two things you are wearing right now)
clothes and dog hair
(two things you would want (or have) in a relationship)
laughter and the ability to forgive
(two of your favorite things to do)
make up new lyrics to songs on the fly and take trips with Hoop
(two things you want very badly at the moment)
a vacation and a big wad of found cash
(two pets you had/have)
a mouse named Lucky (who wasn't) and a mouse named Zoa (after spermatozoa)
(two people you think will fill this out)
you and you
(two things that you did last night)
ate steak and opened presents
(two things you ate today)
chips and cake (but not together)
(two people you last talked to)
Hoop and the voice in my head
(two things you’re doing tomorrow)
driving to our other facility and training a new employee
(two longest car rides)
Indiana to Florida and then Florida to Indiana (four times!)
(two favorite holidays)
Halloween and Christmas
(two favorite beverages)
coffee and key lime water
(two people no longer alive who you’d like to talk to)
Amelia Earhart and Roald Dahl

Daily Hoop Conversation:
Tink: Do I have weird elbows?
Hoop: Yup.
Tink: You mean your arms don't go in and then out again if you hold them out in front of you with your palms up?
Hoop: Um, NO.
Tink: Why did it take me twenty-five years to realize I have dysfunctional arms?!
Hoop: Your arms aren't dysfunctional, babe. Just your elbows.
Tink: Oh God I hope our kids take after you. We're going to have mutant babies, I just know it.

Daily Hoop Conversation 2:
Hoop: My boss yelled at me again for not putting the toilet seat down. I told her, "Well maybe women should learn to put the seat up!" I don't want to have to touch it. That's gross!
Tink: They don't want to have to touch it either! Besides, guys are the ones that dribble all over the place.
Hoop: Well maybe I'll just start peeing with the seat down.
Tink: I'm glad I don't have to deal with that. I have two private bathrooms at my disposal, one to pee in and one to poop in.
Hoop: *Chokes*
Tink: What, you thought I stayed at this job for the MONEY?

January Search Terms:
1. "turned to poo"
Why you should NEVER piss off your Fairy Godmother.
2. blowjob revenge knife Ouch
3. I'm too chubby for my shirt
4. How to attract fairies to come inside your house
Pizza and beer
5. It can never be over until it's over

I'm off to my company's other facility. See you on Friday Homebloys!

Labels: , ,

28 Comments:

At 30 January, 2008, Blogger furiousBall said...

whew, i thought i was the only one that was into post-it notes...

you do have weird elbows.

 
At 30 January, 2008, Blogger Jen said...

Weird elbows. Hm. Sounds like you have your next WWC.

I love you meme's.

 
At 30 January, 2008, Blogger R.E.H. said...

Lots of fun posted today. Both the Hoop Conversations made me laugh. The meme was cool. And the search terms... "I'm too chubby for my shirt" ROFL!

Friday, Babe!

 
At 30 January, 2008, Blogger Unknown said...

if it makes you feel any better my elbows do that too. it totally grosses my husband out. So Funny! also I feel the private bathroom thing. my first job where I am at now was at a family health center (no private bathrooms) next was with ummmm the ombudsman office (again No private bathrooms) which was suprising you'd think they would have them but we had to walk down the hall and use the public bathroom. and then Media Relations and you guesses it no private bathrooms!!! it seemed like those bathrooms were on the other side of the world. Here however we have two bathrooms at our disposal and no they aren't private per-say but there are only about 20 of us here and it's better then having to use the public restrooms.

 
At 30 January, 2008, Blogger Allison Horner said...

I knew there was a reason I liked you, other than the fact you are so freakin entertaining....

My elbows do that, too. I can hyperextend them and fingers, too.

Good thing Hubby & I aren't having kids...they probably would be mutants. ;)

I love your meme's, too.

 
At 30 January, 2008, Blogger Chris said...

I'm glad I don't have to share office supplies with YOU. ;)

 
At 30 January, 2008, Blogger Unknown said...

Hilarious Hoop convos.

 
At 30 January, 2008, Blogger Jay said...

I find the post-it note fetish strangely arousing.

The elbow thing too.

Separate pots to pee and poop in? That's pretty sweet!

 
At 30 January, 2008, Blogger meno said...

I have somewhat of a love/hate relationship with memes also.

Sometimes i like to get tagged, sometimes i don't.

I think they are stupid. I like to read meme answers from other people.

I hate tagging people. I feel guilty when i don't.

But at least my elbows are awesome.

 
At 30 January, 2008, Blogger Hilary said...

I don't even have my own bathroom at home. I have sons.. they take over toilet seats.

 
At 30 January, 2008, Blogger Knight said...

I totally get the post it thing. Perfect little squares of blank paper just waiting to be filled.. and don't forget the glue! mmmmm glue. Did I go to far?

 
At 30 January, 2008, Blogger Peggy said...

Private bathrooms at work! Lucky you!

 
At 30 January, 2008, Blogger gary rith said...

Roald Dahl! That explains everyting, excellent choice Tink.

 
At 30 January, 2008, Blogger Jo said...

Great, now I have elbow confusion. Mine don't look entirely normal, but I'm not sure they're as "special" as yours LOL! Maybe we're normal & all the straight-arms are freaks?

Your Hoop conversations always kill me. Have fun on the road!

 
At 30 January, 2008, Blogger fiwa said...

Ok, I have the elbow thing too - I think, though I could just be high, that it's a girl thing. My husband can't do it - and when I do it in front of him it freaks him out so bad he runs out of the room. I think it's kinda neat lookin.

Some memes I like - though the crazy facts one has just about run itself into the ground. I liked the album cover one though - that was fun. Don't get me wrong - I like ready crazy facts about other people, I just can't come up with any more about myself.

"I'm too chubby for my shirt". Damn, Tink, did you have to out me for that one?! ;)

lovins - happy day after your birthday.
fiwa

 
At 30 January, 2008, Blogger Karen said...

Very funny conversations with Hoop. I am glad he is discovering himself these days.

 
At 30 January, 2008, Blogger Lynnea said...

Aw man now I wish I'd picked Roald Dahl. I love him. Well I love his writing. Don't worry about being a mutant or having mutant kids, maybe it will lead to some super power and you'll get to meet Wolverine or something.

 
At 30 January, 2008, Blogger mamatulip said...

The Fairy Godmother quip really made me laugh.

 
At 31 January, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love me some Post-It notes. They're so...so...utilitarian.

 
At 31 January, 2008, Blogger the planet of janet said...

private bathrooms? two of em?? oooohhhh... sounds like heaven to me.

 
At 31 January, 2008, Blogger g-man said...

"I'm off to my company's other facility." -Does that mean you have to poop? :)

have fun.

 
At 31 January, 2008, Blogger captain corky said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 31 January, 2008, Blogger mrspao said...

mmmm post it notes mmmmm

 
At 31 January, 2008, Blogger Chelle Y. said...

That #2 conversation is just too funny!

My best friend has elbows that do that.

 
At 31 January, 2008, Blogger Sparkling Red said...

In my place of work, I have the choice between using a staff bathroom shared by both genders, or a public bathroom shared with patients at the dr's office next door. I'd rather share with sick strangers than with the men I work with who piddle on the floor. :-p

 
At 31 January, 2008, Blogger LL said...

Once again it goes to show... steak is the correct answer for damn near any question. ;)

 
At 31 January, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those answers were fun! As for your elbows, I'm guessing you have what I've sometimes heard called "nursemaid's elbows". Why they're called that is beyond me, but I'm told I have them, too. They scared my yoga instructor, who was afraid I would hurt myself and sue her or something, but otherwise they're not a big deal. Have fun on your trip!

 
At 01 February, 2008, Blogger DebbieDoesLife said...

I need pics of the mutant elbows so I can fully understand your freakishness.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home