Thursday, May 08, 2008

Scheduled Chaos

Quotes Of The Day:
1. "My hair smells like gerbils!"
2. "He just rolled over, like a tootsie roll- or a marble in a bowl- or something else that rolls."
3. "I don't mind a little chaos, as long as I can schedule when it happens."
4. My son thinks burps are farts he held in too long. Is it wrong that I haven't corrected him?

Check out this
spork themed comic Maggie found. I love her.

Also, I was voted "Most Likely to Have a Dress Made Out of Lingerie" at
Sunshine's Blog Prom last Friday. To prove it, here's my shiny new award. Marvel in its beauty.


In addition,
Odd Mix (the founding Father of the WWC!) would like it to be known that he participated in last week's words. Unfortunately, his computer decided to rebel and wouldn't let him post in that day's comments. So head over to ooh and ahh please.

Hm, what other random and interesting things can I throw at you?

I guess that's it for today. Carry on.

Labels: , ,

19 Comments:

At 08 May, 2008, Blogger Jay said...

I prefer to schedule both chaos and spontaneity. It's just easier to plan it all that way. ;-)

A prom dress made of lingerie? That's hot.

 
At 08 May, 2008, Blogger Chris said...

Oh, I love that cartoon site! *subscribes to feed* Thanks!

Spiffy crown!

 
At 08 May, 2008, Blogger Knight said...

I voted that you wear lingerie to the prom. Glad you won!
Rolled like a marble is the best they could do? I guess that is better than Rolled like a roll.

 
At 08 May, 2008, Blogger Gramps said...

Today my hair smells like farts I held in too long.

 
At 08 May, 2008, Blogger meno said...

I used to work with a woman who smelled like ferrets.

Seriously. And ferrets do not smell very nice.

 
At 08 May, 2008, Blogger Fortune Cookies said...

every girl needs a dress made out of lingerie! I'm a bit concerned about gerbil hair...

 
At 08 May, 2008, Blogger Woman in a Window said...

I myself, I know this is odd in the blog world, un-em, have never smelled a gerbil.

 
At 08 May, 2008, Blogger LL said...

I don't believe you wore a lingerie dress to the prom...

Post a picture of you in said dress and I'll admit my mistake... ;)

 
At 08 May, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely tiara my dear. I bet Hoop thinks your prom dress is hawt!!
I don't smell like ferrets - I've never even smelled a ferret! - but I am running away tomorrow with 2 BFFs for a drunk rubber chicken weekend. Rum cake is baking while I type away! (aren't you jealous?)

 
At 09 May, 2008, Blogger Allison said...

Dude, my hair smells like gerbils all the time. And I don't have any gerbils. Kind of weird, no?

 
At 09 May, 2008, Blogger Jo said...

That comic was great...a hybrid spork-zombie! I loved #4--I used to think the reverse when I was a kid.

Pretty tiara to match your fishnet, quick-release prom dress! My sister's prom dress in 1986 would actually fit that category.

 
At 09 May, 2008, Blogger Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

Wait - who has hair that smell like gerbils?

 
At 09 May, 2008, Blogger mamatulip said...

What do gerbils smell like?

 
At 09 May, 2008, Blogger furiousBall said...

i love the smell of gerbils in the morning, smells like...

hamsters

 
At 09 May, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

gerbils smell?

*whispering*

It's the guy above me, right?

:)

 
At 09 May, 2008, Blogger gary rith said...

well anyway, have a fabulous weekend, Tink, fabulous

 
At 09 May, 2008, Blogger Tink said...

Sarah: Don't worry about it. ;)

Mamatulip: Woodchips.

 
At 10 May, 2008, Blogger Gordo said...

xkcd is my go-to three times a week. :-) .. Oh, don't forget to check out the comment on the comic: hover your mouse pointer over it for a few seconds.

 
At 10 May, 2008, Blogger Gordo said...

Comic #421 is related, too ... :-D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home