Peeing Like A Racehorse
Thank you ME for making me think this morning ;). I'll be curious how many cups of coffee it'll take me to get to the center of this meme.
One! One cup of coffee. Muwahahaha.
Four Jobs You've Had
1. Lighter/Knife/Sports Memorabilia vendor at the flea market. I was fourteen and getting paid $20 a day under the table. The owner left me alone with over a grand in a fanny pack. I will never forget the kids of the other vendors running around spitting chew outside my booth. I'd pay them a dollar to leave me alone.
2. Cleaning condos was singly the most disgusting job I've EVER had. We would flip a coin for the bathrooms and bedrooms. There were toilets that had been used and went unflushed for weeks. There were used condoms in every crevice of the beds. Sometimes there was rotting food, laid out on the counter for display.
3. Third key at Easy Spirit/Nine West. I hate touching feet. No, strike that. I hate touching the feet of total strangers. I'm also not huge on shoes. My friends actually took bets on how long I would stay in that ill-fit job. I stayed two years. The final straw was bending over to help an elderly woman only to have her shove her foot in my face and ask, "Does this look infected to you?"
4. Food mixing center. I worked with truckers all day. I must have heard every indecent joke ever made. There was also the constant threat of being run over. I was proposed to once. A few regulars bought me meals. One guy bit me in the neck. A few fell asleep at the wheel and backed up into our building. It was crazy. I loved it and hated it all in the same breath.
Two! Two cups of coffee. Muwahahaha.
Four Movies You Could Watch Over and Over
2. Office Space
4. Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome
Four Places You've Lived
1. In a twinkie trailer with my Dad. I slept on the couch and listened to the bums knock things around outside.
2. In a round room at the house of my Mom's second husband. It was amazing! There were absolutely no corners.
3. In a box on the beach. Well, not really. But I've always threatened to.
4. In a Flop House with twelve (and sometimes more) other people.
Four T.V. Shows You Love To Watch
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Drawn Together
3. Sex and the City
Three! Three cups of coffee. Muwahahaha.
Four Places You've Been To On Vacation
1. Cedar Point: the best damn roller coaster amusement park ever.
2. Epcot: my favorite Disney theme park.
3. Phoenix, Arizona: I hiked up Camelback Mountain for a beautiful view of smog.
4. NYC, New York: total senses overload.
Four Websites You Visit Daily
1. All of the ones to the right (and some that haven't been added yet)
2. Peter Pan Ok, not really
3. The Smoking Gun Every once in a blue moon...Or days ending in "Y"
4. Yahoo's Strange News
Four Favorite Foods
1. Artichoke leaves dipped in butter
2. Shrimp Alfredo
3. Crab and Corn Chowder
4. Creme Brulee with mixed berries on top
Four! Four cups of coffee. Muwahahaha.
Four Places You'd Rather Be Right Now
1. Home in bed with a book
2. Out having a "Girl's Day" with my Mom
3. At a theme park
4. At the zoo taking pictures
((EDIT: And KTP who has never been tagged before))
Daily Hoop Conversation:
(On entering a gas station, Hoop picks up a novelty "The Rock" drivers license)
Hoop: We should get this for your Stepdad.
Hoop: Wouldn't he get a kick out of having a "License to Wrestle?"
Cashier: You trying to live vicariously through that photo?
(Hoop suddenly looks confused and pissed off. We begin to walk away and suddenly he turns and doubles back)
Hoop: What exactly did you mean by that?
Cashier: Don't you know what "vicariously" means?
Hoop: *Turning red* Oh. Well yes. But that's not at all what I thought you said!
Cashier: What did you think I said?
Tink: *Falls against the wall laughing*
No more! No more coffee cups. Muwahahaha.
Labels: Daily Hoop Conversations