Friday, February 10, 2006

I'm gal Friday

Day two on Wellbutrin: Still capable of having an orgasm? Check. I was reading up on this stuff and one of the side effects for this XL version is "increased libido" and "possible increased intensity of orgasm." Holy shit. Watch these be the two side effects I DONT get. With my luck I'll end up with "growth of hair in abnormal areas on the body" and "technicolor dreams."

Side Note: Spell check keeps trying to change Wellbutrin to Elevator. Elevator?

Hoopla: One of the many endearing qualities that I had to get used to about Hoop is his chivalry. You wouldn't think that would be something one would have to "get used to." But when you're a person on the go, it's a little strange to have to wait for someone to let you in and out of the car. It's habit now. I wait, Hoop opens my car door to let me out, I say "Thank you Baby" and he replies "You're welcome Gorgeous."

Last night in Walmart's parking lot I sat in my seat, waiting for Hoop. I fiddled with my purse. I undid my seat belt. I cut the lights. Finally Hoop came around to my side... and opened the door to the back seat. There was a moment of confusion as I looked back to see what he was getting. What would be more important then letting me out first? The back door slammed and Hoop opened the driver's side door. It didn't take long for me to figure out what had happened. The look of befuddlement was all I needed.

Tink: You opened the wrong door.
Hoop: What? No.
Tink: Then what were you doing?
Hoop: Um. I was checking on something.
Tink: Oh really? What?
Hoop: The um... seatbelt.
Tink: The seatbelt? Come on, admit it. You opened the wrong door.
Hoop: Oh look, cheesecake!

When we got back to the car I tapped my fingers on the driver's side door.

Tink: THIS door honey.
Hoop: Shut up.
Tink: Thank you Baby.
Hoop: You're welcome Gorgeous.

Have an awesome weekend all!

20 Comments:

At 10 February, 2006, Blogger The Gradual Gardener said...

Oh come on...You're not going to leave us all weekend with a cliff-hanger, are you?!!!

 
At 10 February, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Tink!

I have been reading your blog for a while, and a lot of the ladies comment about how lucky you are to have Hoop. He does seem like a cool guy. But let me tell you, I think Hoop is lucky to have you, you are one awesome chick!
Have a great weekend too!

 
At 10 February, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

.......oh, and good luck and have fun with that increased libido and increased intensity this weekend!!
;-)

 
At 10 February, 2006, Blogger mamatulip said...

LOL at "Oh look, cheesecake!"

 
At 10 February, 2006, Blogger Tink said...

Gradual Gardener: Muwahahaha*cough*ha!

GB: ((GB)) Aw, thank you! You give me the warm fuzzies.

Mama T: Yeah, the shmuck. We bought some too.

 
At 10 February, 2006, Blogger Chris said...

Heh, love the cheesecake remark!

Technicolors dreams of increased orgasm intensity?

 
At 10 February, 2006, Blogger DebbieDoesLife said...

Let us know how a weekend on Wellbutrin goes, Gorgeous!

 
At 10 February, 2006, Blogger Odd Mix said...

Yay! More TT.

And don't you EVEN imagine that I get to "sleep in" on the weekends. I have four small kids AND I live on a horse farm AND it is supposed to snow. Sleep in? Riiiiiiiight. I am lucky if I make it to 7:30.

Maybe I can get my hands on some Wellbutrin for my wife.... Hmmmmm.

 
At 10 February, 2006, Blogger Tink said...

Chris: "Technicolors dreams of increased orgasm intensity?" Hey, that wouldn't be so bad. :)

Debbie: *Blush* Poor Hoop is going to need a vacation after this weekend I'm afraid.

Odd Mix: Yeah, I kind of thought about that AFTER I posted it. Awful huh? Let me make you think about things you CANT have. Geesh. Here's a stone. Go ahead and throw it at me.

 
At 10 February, 2006, Blogger The Queen Mama said...

I need to revisit your Doses of Tink when I have more time to digest...right now I'm skimming. Trust me, I'll be back. Sounds engaging.

Wellbutrin? You seem like such a chipper little gal in your posts. Is this related to the stopping-smoking thing?

You don't have to answer...I know I'm being a nosey wench. Can't help it, it's the mama in me.

 
At 10 February, 2006, Blogger Tink said...

Queen Mama: You're allowed to be nosey. If I didn't want feedback then I wouldn't post it, right? Yeah, I'm definitely not depressed. I'm taking it for smoking. Although Jesus, it's giving me sort of a buzz right now similar to drinking 4 cups of coffee. It may take me off caffeine too.

 
At 10 February, 2006, Blogger Emily said...

Personally I think, for me at least, the increased intensity of orgasm would be what caused the increased libido...

Found you here through various comments you left on other people's blogs and had to say I enjoyed quite a bit.

Happy weekend :)

 
At 10 February, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Increased libido and more intense orgasims? Damn, I got jipped!

I can't take Welbutrin because I had a head injury several years ago, head injury several years ago.

*twitch*

 
At 10 February, 2006, Blogger Allison said...

I can't believe you're going to quit smoking on me. [sigh] :(

(I'm kidding! Good for you! and hell, if it gave me increased intensity of orgasm, I'd probably take it too (but still smoke). LOL!)

 
At 10 February, 2006, Blogger Ditsy Chick said...

What have you done to Tinkerbell?

 
At 11 February, 2006, Blogger Carrie said...

Your Hoop conversations are awesome. You guys are too cute.

And have FUN this weekend! Whoo-hoo!

 
At 11 February, 2006, Blogger Brooke said...

Mr. Blogger SOOO would have said the cheesecake line as well!

 
At 12 February, 2006, Blogger EE said...

I heart Hoop. How cool is HE?! And woo-hoo on the increased libido AND intensified O's. Simply can NOT beat that!

 
At 12 February, 2006, Blogger Foo said...

Hrm. "Elevator"?

Mood elevator, maybe.

 
At 13 February, 2006, Blogger Tink said...

Emily: Great to have you girl!

Amanda B: What does the head injury have to do with it? Are they afraid of seizures? The damn bottle has seizure warnings all over it. Yikes.

Alien: I'll still be a smoker at heart! Lol. I'm NOT looking forward to this at all. I truly enjoy smoking. I just can't justify the money or my jacked up insurance anymore.

Ditsy: Think of it as a "Fractured Fairy Tale" for adults.

Carrie: He definitely amuses me. ;)

Brooke: I think evading the situation is a skill all guys have. Some just have it mastered better than others.

EE: See? THIS is why Hoop can never see this blog. If he knew how many people liked him, his ego would blow up our house. Hehe

Foo: Ah! Thank you. The world makes sense again. Nice to meetcha btw.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home