In nature, nothing is perfect and everything is perfect." ~Alice Walker
Some images don't need to be doctored.
50 More things than you care to know 2:
51. I own a dozen different journals.
52. All of which are much too pretty to write in.
53. People on diets make me want to eat.
54. I can never get all the dishes of a meal to finish cooking at the same time.
55. When I was little I thought I could control the wind.
56. I sat in the yard and tried to make Tornados.
57. At "Pioneer Day Camp" they ran out of Pilgrim costumes and had to make me into an Indian.
58. My Indian name was, "Running Snow Rabbit."
59. All the little boys pretended to shoot at me.
60. Fabric softener makes me break out in hives.
61. Actually it's pimples. But I lie and say they're hives.
62. My grandfather used to pull his dentures out as a gag.
63. So at age four, I thought everyone's teeth were removable.
64. My mouth tastes like boiled eggs when I'm sick.
65. I think other peoples mouths taste like onions when they're horny.
66. I'm fluent in American Sign Language.
67. My family is a Matriarch.
68. I'm terrified to learn how to drive a stick shift.
69. I don't know how to play any musical instruments.
70. Unless you count air guitar, air violin, and air piano.
71. I get bored easily with skills I've already accomplished.
72. I once had a boyfriend who bought me a gas mask as a Birthday present.
73. I have trouble with remembering names.
74. But I'll forever remember a face I've seen only once.
75. I collect Paleolithic Goddess statues.
76. A guy once accused me of witchcraft because of them.
77. Black leather furniture makes me feel scuzzy.
78. Chunky wood furniture makes me feel lazy.
79. I love the smell of books.
80. I hate Macaroni and Cheese.
81. I enjoy the pain of life.
82. It reminds me that I'm still alive to feel it.
83. My worst fear is dying and not being remembered.
84. I only enjoy the rain when I'm going to bed.
85. I used to have a Spanish ghost in my car.
86. He would switch the radio to Spanish stations.
87. Hoop and I call each other and pretend to me mentally disabled people.
88. I can't decide if it's more horrible that we do it or that I think it's funny.
89. When I was eleven I volunteered at a "Therapeutic Horse Ranch for the Disabled."
90. They said I was too young. I asked them every day if I could join. Two weeks later they let me in.
91. The memory makes me smell hay and granola bars.
92. I hate brushing my teeth.
93. But I do it four times a day.
94. People who don't vote bug me.
95. That dangly thing in the back of my throat (Uvula) bugs me more. What the hell is it for?
96. I used to fantasize about taking a bath in milk.
97. I'm confused as to why I thought this would be a good idea.
98. I love taking pictures of strangers.
99. My favorite is of a bum with two ferrets.
100. I think the journey of life is more important than the purpose of it.
I'm sorry this is a shorty. We've got corporate people in the building and I have to pretend to care. I'll give you double the fix later. ;)