Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Ho Hum.

Random Game: Chose 5 random numbers anywhere between 1 and the number of blogs you have on your blogroll. Write down the blogs that fall on those 5 random numbers. Write a blog description for them.

1.
Knot All That: You don't have to know much about knitting to fit in with "Me." But you might need a brief synopsis on who the Pirate and Vampire are and why The Cat is really an evil dog.

2.
Rocketrobyn: Meet Robyn, a funny military gal. Follow her along the narrow streets of Italy as she discusses everything from traffic, love, nicotine addictions, haircuts, and McDonalds.

3.
Stumbling Over Chaos: One cool cat. Chris claims she's the one blogging, but we all have our suspicions. Follow the paw prints to one of my daily hot spots.

4.
The Great Elsewhere: A guys' guy. A fantastic father. A comedian. Nobody puts a spin on Valentines Day like he does. You'll never need another insight into the male mind again.

5.
Thought Concoction: Screw "Dooce," this woman is one of MY blogging Goddesses. She'll make you laugh until you snort coffee out your nose.

Apologies to all who aren't on my blogroll yet. I promise I'll update soon. Until then... TAG! Muwahahaha.

Five Minutes Of Random Thoughts:
Start. No one noticed my highlights today. They're probably just trying to be nice. The streaks were supposed to be blonde, but they're white. I have white hair. Who the hell PAYS to look old? Now they're really not going to card me when I buy cigarettes. Aw shit. I don't smoke! I need new vices. Harmless ones. Like shooting guns. It is strange though. Now I can smell my shampoo. Mignon said my sense of smell would come back. Was it dead before, and now all my little nose hairs are alive? Would that make them Zombie nose hairs? Is that why everything fucking stinks?! Maybe that's why I have more boogers. It's like a booger resort up there. It's like Booger World with Booger Mouse and friends. Sometimes I breathe out and they jump down like Kamikaze Boogers. Ahahaha, Kamikaze Boogers. Yeah... Nobody gets me. End.

13 Comments:

At 07 March, 2006, Blogger The Gradual Gardener said...

Zombie Kamikaze Boogers. I love it!

Don't worry, Tink...I get you!

 
At 07 March, 2006, Blogger EE said...

LOL about the boogers. I have heard that, that your sense of smell comes back. :)

 
At 07 March, 2006, Blogger Chris said...

Aw, thanks for the mention! You weren't supposed to figure out about Chaos doing the actual blogging, tho. Dang it.

Eeek! Zombie Nose Hairs and the Kamikaze Boogers - it sounds like a really demented speed metal band...

 
At 07 March, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, did you get your hairs did? Looks great!

 
At 07 March, 2006, Blogger Odd Mix said...

I want to see Booger Mouse! The paratrooper boogers shouldn't be a problem - it is when someone makes you laugh and the kamikazes fly out in dangerous directions that you should start worrying.

Thanks for the fix! It was a good one.

 
At 07 March, 2006, Blogger Jess Riley said...

I love discovering new, fun blogs. But now panic is setting in, as I have procrastinated my morning away reading these new fun blogs and now I have serious work to do.

Damn bills that won't pay themselves...

 
At 07 March, 2006, Blogger mamatulip said...

I get you. ;)

 
At 07 March, 2006, Blogger Tink said...

Gradual Gardener: Aw, I hope so. :)

EE: I'm serious. Everything stinks. I almost called the water company the other night because I thought our water had been contaminated. But no... Nothing but the Zombie Nose Hairs rising from the dead.

Chris: I'm sorry I let the cat out of the bag. hehe

Amanda: *Smooths hair* You noticed! You're so great.

Odd Mix: You want to SEE my Booger Mouse? Ewwww. Go make your own! ;)

Jess: *Sigh* Welcome to my world.

Mama T: I heart you.

 
At 07 March, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tink, I am loving your twisted fairy tale. I'm totally sucked into it.

Maybe your sense of smell is heightened due to the stress of quitting. Isn't that what Google taught us today? :o)

 
At 08 March, 2006, Blogger Robyn said...

I feel so special Tink! Thanks.

I realize that was a really lame rendering of what I might look like blonde....but I swear, I would hope that I don't look that bad by just changing my color.

I want to see pictures of your white highlights. Gimme!

 
At 08 March, 2006, Blogger Tink said...

TB: I'm tickled that you're enjoying it! And God bless Google.

Robyn: I don't think you COULD look bad, no matter red or blonde or blue for that matter. :)

 
At 08 March, 2006, Blogger Mignon said...

Tink!! I'm just catching up (time zone difference or something)... you made me blush all over myself! Thank you, sweetie pie, because you are my bloggy goddess too. And I'm more than a little pissed that you're copping out on the B-list Blogfest!

Maybe you should collect a little pokey-sharp booger army and assault your hairdresser with it. Those little guys can inflict some damage, I bet. Unless your hairdresser is you. Then I'm not sure what to say.

 
At 10 March, 2006, Blogger Ditsy Chick said...

Tink, you need to put a book together with your take on the fairy tale thing...

Your 5 minutes of random thoughts just crack me up.

No one in their right mind would want me to write a description of their blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home