Random Game: Chose 5 random numbers anywhere between 1 and the number of blogs you have on your blogroll. Write down the blogs that fall on those 5 random numbers. Write a blog description for them.
1. Knot All That: You don't have to know much about knitting to fit in with "Me." But you might need a brief synopsis on who the Pirate and Vampire are and why The Cat is really an evil dog.
2. Rocketrobyn: Meet Robyn, a funny military gal. Follow her along the narrow streets of Italy as she discusses everything from traffic, love, nicotine addictions, haircuts, and McDonalds.
3. Stumbling Over Chaos: One cool cat. Chris claims she's the one blogging, but we all have our suspicions. Follow the paw prints to one of my daily hot spots.
4. The Great Elsewhere: A guys' guy. A fantastic father. A comedian. Nobody puts a spin on Valentines Day like he does. You'll never need another insight into the male mind again.
5. Thought Concoction: Screw "Dooce," this woman is one of MY blogging Goddesses. She'll make you laugh until you snort coffee out your nose.
Apologies to all who aren't on my blogroll yet. I promise I'll update soon. Until then... TAG! Muwahahaha.
Five Minutes Of Random Thoughts:
Start. No one noticed my highlights today. They're probably just trying to be nice. The streaks were supposed to be blonde, but they're white. I have white hair. Who the hell PAYS to look old? Now they're really not going to card me when I buy cigarettes. Aw shit. I don't smoke! I need new vices. Harmless ones. Like shooting guns. It is strange though. Now I can smell my shampoo. Mignon said my sense of smell would come back. Was it dead before, and now all my little nose hairs are alive? Would that make them Zombie nose hairs? Is that why everything fucking stinks?! Maybe that's why I have more boogers. It's like a booger resort up there. It's like Booger World with Booger Mouse and friends. Sometimes I breathe out and they jump down like Kamikaze Boogers. Ahahaha, Kamikaze Boogers. Yeah... Nobody gets me. End.