Winter+House-Sun/Cupcakes= 80th Post!
7 Signs That "Cabin Fever" Has Struck My House:
1. Hoop and I laid on the couch for forty-five minutes staring at a DVD intro screen because neither of us wanted to get up and look for the remote. We listening to the same three notes playing over and over and over again. Just when I thought my brain was going to turn into jelly, Hoop looked over the edge of the couch and realized the remote had been on the floor next to him the whole time.
2. While baking I sang the below song to the tune of "I'm Too Sexy" by Right Said Fred, accompanied by dance moves and spatula twirling.
"I'm too chubby for my love, too chubby for my love.
Love's going to leave me."
"I'm too chubby for my shirt, too chubby for my shirt.
So chubby it hurts.
And I'm too chubby for these cupcakes, too chubby for these cupcakes.
Vanilla and Strawberry."
"I'm a baker, you know what I mean.
And I bake my little cupcakes in the oven.
Yeah in the oven. In the oven, yeah.
And I frost my little cupcakes on the oven."
3. Hoop spent thirty minutes frosting six cupcakes, during which time I heard him describe them as "Icing Roses."
4. Last night we drank milk that was two weeks over the expiration date just to save ourselves the five minute drive to the gas station.
5. I used tissue out of the bathroom trashcan so I wouldn't have to dig out a new roll of toilet paper from underneath the sink.
6. Hoop and I did aerobics on the floor while eating our cupcakes.
7. I haven't worn anything red, orange, or yellow in over two weeks because I really don't want to do an extra load of laundry that doesn't fit into the white or dark stacks.
Daily Hoop Conversation: (Name Calling Part 1)
Hoop: What did you call me earlier today?
Hoop: I don't like that nickname.
Tink: Oh? Ok. Well there's, "Sweetie, Sugar, Honey, Babe-"
Hoop: -I know what you could call me.
Tink: What's that?
Hoop: Bad Ass.
Daily Hoop Conversation: (Name Calling Part 2)
Tink: We're calling each other names that are obviously untrue right?
Hoop: Uh... Yeah, that's right.
You're getting sleepy: I had a dream last night that my Mom was a witch and she was trying to shoot me so that she could cook me. I got her to calm down by pointing out that she didn't know how to cook. I agreed to make her dinner for a year and we called it even.