It's one of those days.
A Window To My World:
Normal: The dog tearing up his stuffed animal...
MY Normal: ...and watching Hoop give it CPR.
Normal: House hunting.
MY Normal: Rating the houses solely on bathroom size.
Normal: Declining a house.
MY Normal: And then asking to buy their furniture instead.
Normal: Paying to go horseback riding...
MY Normal: ...on the back of a mule.
Normal: Getting cut on something sharp.
MY Normal: Getting cut by the flimsy plastic CD tray on my computer.
Normal: Pointing at my eye.
MY Normal: But getting so close I poke it instead.
Normal: Writing a snotty email about my boss to a co-worker.
MY Normal: And then coping it to him as well.
Normal: Apologizing for the above.
MY Normal: Telling him I did it on purpose.
May Search Terms:
(What people put into search engines that bring them here)
1. bowflex grandmother That woman amazes and disgusts me.
2. doggie adhd Maybe we can put our hellions together and see if they can wear each other out.
3. "everyone knows it's dildo" It starts... 'Bout time!
4. a marvelous dong Are you bragging or looking?
5. "i lived in toledo, ohio" I am so sorry.
TAGGED by Arabella:
1. First name? Tawanda! Ok, that was a lie. It's Cristen.
2. Were you named after anyone? Nope
3. Do you wish on stars? Only if they're falling
4. When did you last cry? Last night during Grey's Anatomy. Although I don't know whether it was over Denny dying or the pure stupidity of Meredith.
5. Do you like your handwriting? No. Because the only time I ever see it is during school, scribbled over twelve pages of notes.
6. What is your favorite lunch meat? Honey Ham. Mmmmmm *Drool*
7. When is your birthday? January, the age of Aquarius.
8. What is your most embarrassing CD? Free Willy. No shit. It was my first CD, followed by Wayne's World.
9. If you were another person would you be friends with you? In the words of Napoleon Dynamite, "Heck Yes!"
10. Do you have a journal? That's kind of what this blog is isn't it?
12. Would you bungee jump? Over a pit of marshmallows.
13. What is your favorite cereal? I don't really eat the stuff. I'm more of an egg and biscuit sort of gal.
14. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? I live in Florida. They're either flip flops or slip ons.
15. Do you think that you are strong? That depends on who you're comparing me to.
16. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Cake Batter.
17. Shoe Size? 7 to 7 1/2
18. Red or pink? Red
19. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? Inside: my ability to worry myself over maybes, should haves, and could bes. Outside: my broad hips. I once had a friend's Mom tell me they were "good birthing hips." I was 15.
20. Who do you miss the most? My brothers when they were little.
21. Do you want everyone you send this to to send it back? Why the hell would I want it back? What, you didn't like it? You're too good for this Meme?
22. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Black and black. No, I'm not going to a funeral.
23. Last thing you ate? Smore cookies.
24. What are you listening to right now? The voices in my head.
25. If you were a crayon what color would you be? Cornflower.
26. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Mom
27. Fingers or toes? Fingers
28. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? That depends on if they're walking toward me or away. Grrrr.
29. Do you like the person who sent this to you? She's dahhhling.
30. Favorite Drink? Cherry Coke
31. Favorite Sport? Jello wrestling.
32. Hair Color? Multi. I'm sort of a brindle.
33. Favorite office supply item? My "Swingline" Stapler.
34. Do you wear contacts? No.
35. Favorite Food? I'm a pig. It's pretty much all good.
36. Last Movie You Watched? Hidalgo.
37. Favorite Day Of The Year? Halloween.
38. Scary Movies Or Happy Endings? Both. Although scary movies with happy endings suck.
39. Summer or winter? Summer.
40. Hugs or Kisses? Hugs.
41. Favorite dessert? Creme Brule
42. What's On Your Mouse Pad? The impression of my hand.
43. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? Grey's Anatomy *Grumble, grumble*
44. Favorite Smells? Men's cologne, puppy's breath, baby's skin, baked goods.
45. Favorite Sounds? Laughter and chimes.
46. Stones or Beatles? Stones.
47. What's the furthest you've been from home? NYC
48. What books are you reading? Do HTML ones count? *Sigh*