Tuesday, May 16, 2006

B.L.A.H.

(Bored.Lethargic.Apathetic.Horny.)

It's one of those days.

A Window To My World:
Normal: The dog tearing up his stuffed animal...
MY Normal: ...and watching Hoop give it CPR.
Normal: House hunting.
MY Normal: Rating the houses solely on bathroom size.
Normal: Declining a house.
MY Normal: And then asking to buy their furniture instead.
Normal: Paying to go horseback riding...
MY Normal: ...on the back of a mule.
Normal: Getting cut on something sharp.
MY Normal: Getting cut by the flimsy plastic CD tray on my computer.
Normal: Pointing at my eye.
MY Normal: But getting so close I poke it instead.
Normal: Writing a snotty email about my boss to a co-worker.
MY Normal: And then coping it to him as well.
Normal: Apologizing for the above.
MY Normal: Telling him I did it on purpose.

May Search Terms:
(What people put into search engines that bring them here)
1. bowflex grandmother That woman amazes and disgusts me.
2. doggie adhd Maybe we can put our hellions together and see if they can wear each other out.
3. "everyone knows it's dildo" It starts... 'Bout time!
4. a marvelous dong Are you bragging or looking?
5. "i lived in toledo, ohio" I am so sorry.

TAGGED by Arabella:

1. First name? Tawanda! Ok, that was a lie. It's Cristen.
2. Were you named after anyone? Nope
3. Do you wish on stars? Only if they're falling
4. When did you last cry? Last night during Grey's Anatomy. Although I don't know whether it was over Denny dying or the pure stupidity of Meredith.
5. Do you like your handwriting? No. Because the only time I ever see it is during school, scribbled over twelve pages of notes.
6. What is your favorite lunch meat? Honey Ham. Mmmmmm *Drool*
7. When is your birthday? January, the age of Aquarius.
8. What is your most embarrassing CD? Free Willy. No shit. It was my first CD, followed by Wayne's World.
9. If you were another person would you be friends with you? In the words of Napoleon Dynamite, "Heck Yes!"
10. Do you have a journal? That's kind of what this blog is isn't it?
12. Would you bungee jump? Over a pit of marshmallows.
13. What is your favorite cereal? I don't really eat the stuff. I'm more of an egg and biscuit sort of gal.
14. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? I live in Florida. They're either flip flops or slip ons.
15. Do you think that you are strong? That depends on who you're comparing me to.
16. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Cake Batter.
17. Shoe Size? 7 to 7 1/2
18. Red or pink? Red
19. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? Inside: my ability to worry myself over maybes, should haves, and could bes. Outside: my broad hips. I once had a friend's Mom tell me they were "good birthing hips." I was 15.
20. Who do you miss the most? My brothers when they were little.
21. Do you want everyone you send this to to send it back? Why the hell would I want it back? What, you didn't like it? You're too good for this Meme?
22. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Black and black. No, I'm not going to a funeral.
23. Last thing you ate? Smore cookies.
24. What are you listening to right now? The voices in my head.
25. If you were a crayon what color would you be? Cornflower.
26. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Mom
27. Fingers or toes? Fingers
28. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? That depends on if they're walking toward me or away. Grrrr.
29. Do you like the person who sent this to you? She's dahhhling.
30. Favorite Drink? Cherry Coke
31. Favorite Sport? Jello wrestling.
32. Hair Color? Multi. I'm sort of a brindle.
33. Favorite office supply item? My "Swingline" Stapler.
34. Do you wear contacts? No.
35. Favorite Food? I'm a pig. It's pretty much all good.
36. Last Movie You Watched? Hidalgo.
37. Favorite Day Of The Year? Halloween.
38. Scary Movies Or Happy Endings? Both. Although scary movies with happy endings suck.
39. Summer or winter? Summer.
40. Hugs or Kisses? Hugs.
41. Favorite dessert? Creme Brule
42. What's On Your Mouse Pad? The impression of my hand.
43. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? Grey's Anatomy *Grumble, grumble*
44. Favorite Smells? Men's cologne, puppy's breath, baby's skin, baked goods.
45. Favorite Sounds? Laughter and chimes.
46. Stones or Beatles? Stones.
47. What's the furthest you've been from home? NYC
48. What books are you reading? Do HTML ones count? *Sigh*

16 Comments:

At 16 May, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay, so I don't think I have ever posted a comment, I read this at work and mostly I try to work, and end up feeling guilty after reading, so I don't take the time to post anything, but....
*I am so totally with you on the Swingline! They ROCK
*Grey's really upset me. I had dreams on Sunday night about Denny and about Izzy getting fired. Last night, I was too exausted from crying over the show to dream.
*Creme Brule is so cool! I got a kitchen torch as a gift recently and now I can make the yummy stuff without using my hubby's huge torch!

 
At 16 May, 2006, Blogger Rock said...

Questions 25 and 46: Periwinkle (or Burnt Umber?) and definitely the Beatles.

I made Deborah switch over in the middle of Grey's to watch the Appprentice where the quiet serious smoldering brunette hot chick got fired - but now you told me the ending anyway.

I have about four Swingline's at home - one embossed with my alma mater's identity when I was a grad student.

 
At 16 May, 2006, Blogger Arabella said...

Swingline ROCKS.

I LOOOOVED the comparisons of normal. Very creative and funny.

I'm going to need some more information about the Smore cookies, please.

 
At 16 May, 2006, Blogger Tink said...

Anonymous: Welcome to the fray!

I have been known to throw my body over my Swingline stapler to save it from certain doom at the hands of my coworkers.

I called Denny dying, but I think it was sort of cheap how they gave us hope. And Alex picking Izzy up to comfort her while she clutched at Denny's dead body? Geez. My worst fears came alive on that screen.

I can be BRIBED with Creme Brule. Such is my addiction.

Rock: Poor Hoop. The episode really did drag in the middle. He stuck with it for me though. Ok, so MAYBE I coaxed him with cookies.

Swinglines are the office equipments of Gods. Have you ever seen "Office Space?"

 
At 16 May, 2006, Blogger Tink said...

Arabella: I bought some Smore cookie dough off a coworker's kid. They're Otis Spunkmeyer. But I'd love to find a recipe for them.

Also, if you're interested, email me a reminder and I'll send you my mint chocolate cookie recipe. They taste like the girl scout cookies. Mmmmmm.

 
At 16 May, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I am the only human alive who didn't watch Grey's last night.

 
At 16 May, 2006, Blogger EE said...

Yes Amanda, you were. LOL J/T ;)

Is your name really Cristen? I was talking to my husband last night about how we *had* to watch all three hours of GA last night so that I could dish w/ you today. He asked your name and I'm like, uh Tink. LMAO

 
At 16 May, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You and I could totally share wardrobes - same height and weight, same shoe size, same hips.
If only I had your rapier wit.

 
At 16 May, 2006, Blogger mamatulip said...

I didn't watch it either! I don't watch the show. ;)

Jello wrestling? Awwwwesome. LOL.

And puppy's breath? Really? Um, ew. LOL. Sorry. Ew.

 
At 16 May, 2006, Blogger Tink said...

Amanda B: You don't NEED to watch it. We'll dish it all so you don't have to!

EE: Lmao. Yup, that's my name. Tink sort of sounds like the name of some candy stripper...er striper. Haha. I guess it could work both ways.

TB: Well I wish I had your eloquence... And your gorgeous curls. So we're even. ;)

Mama T: I also like boxing and the smell of gasoline.

 
At 16 May, 2006, Blogger Jay said...

So are you saying that you are abnormal? Or do you just live in a different, alternate normal world?

I've never watched a single second of Grey's. I don't watch network shows because I don't want to get hooked on any of them.

 
At 16 May, 2006, Blogger Chris said...

I love your "My Normal" - heh.

I'm going to have to toss in random sex words on ye olde blog to spice up my search terms, obviously.

 
At 16 May, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All's I can say about the young doctors on GA is this: They paid all that money for their expensive medical degrees, but they all seem to have flunked Relationships 101! Ahhh but then if they had passed, there wouldn't be any drama now would there? I've never watched a show that could so infuriate me one moment and reduce me to tears the next...all in one episode!

Creme brulee? One word - YUM!!

PS - My word verification is rsjvm...raspberry jam?

 
At 17 May, 2006, Blogger mrspao said...

I have a Swingline stapler too - it was my mum's! I have to know - is there really a cake batter icecream!!?

 
At 17 May, 2006, Blogger Jay said...

I'm sorry you poked yourself in the eye. That's painful AND embarrassing. I hope you recovered from both quickly, no unsightly bruising and whatnot.

 
At 17 May, 2006, Blogger DebbieDoesLife said...

Its a stapler people - really not worthy of worship. Now, a good paperclip....

I am the one other person on the planet who does not watch Grey's Anatomy either. I find Meredith way too whiney. I am the only whiner allowed in the room at a time!

Creme Brulee! I could eat, slather and bth in this food of the Gods!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home