Friday, May 19, 2006

Tink, On The Rocks

Thank the Noodle God above, today is FRIDAY! I have painters coming over tomorrow to appraise the house. Sadly, that means my night is going to consist of dusting and toilet scrubbing. Fortunately... I plan on doing it drunk. I figure I can con Hoop into helping if I get him drunk first, and then make him think it was HIS idea.

Daily Hoop Conversation:
Tink: I love you Sugar-Pie.
Hoop: Did you just call me "Sugar-Pie?"
Tink: Yeah, it's an original pet name.
Hoop: I love you too, um... Angel-Tits.

May Search Terms:
(What people put into search engines that bring them here)
1. Betty rubble laugh
My secret is out.
2. It's dildo it vibrates a bit
Some even change temperature. Ooooo. Aaaaah.
3. What happened to tink and the red dot
That's right folks! I'm going to be starring in my own Tampax commercial!
4. Sunshine cupcakes Screw you.

Today's Spam Mail:
Climb Colonial from Portia Peterson
Decentralize TLC from Rupert Groves
Parcel Fearlessness from Roddy Mcghee

Things That Make You Go, "WTF?":
1. He's not going to marry you! He's still kicking the tires.
2. You'd be a really hot fat girl.
3. I'd give it all up just to have a third arm.
4. There's only one culture I don't understand and that's "Redneck."

Courtesy of Odd Mix:

The words for this week are...*Drum Roll*

Mirror
Missing


So get snapping!


DOT:
Twisted Tink has been updated with a new chapter, "The Loneliest Number." If you get a chance, flit on over and let me know what you think. Suggestions and compliments comments are always appreciated!

Have a fabulous weekend!

P.S. To the comments I didn't get a chance to answer...

Deb: My Mom has 10 dogs because she used to be a breeder. When she decided to quit, due to cost, difficulty, and bad genetics, she realized they had all become pets. She couldn't decide which to get rid of, so she didn't get rid of any at all.

MrsPao: You can get Cake Batter ice cream at "Cold Stone Creamery." Hopefully you have one near you. The stuff is addictive!


11 Comments:

At 19 May, 2006, Blogger Mignon said...

Was the 'he's not going to marry you' in reference to you? What a wonderful thing to say to someone! Did that person also tell you that you looked fat in your outfit and that you seemed to have aged a lot in the last year? What a friend!

 
At 19 May, 2006, Blogger Jay said...

Those search terms are hilarious. Where do you find them? Is there a web page that you go to and find what search terms are bringing people to your blog, or are people just telling you about them?

I have found it is best to never, ever use the word "fat" when talking to a woman. Life is much easier that way.

Have a great weekend.

 
At 19 May, 2006, Blogger Tink said...

Mignon: Nooo. Otherwise that quote would have ended with, "And that was the last thing they ever said." It was directed toward a coworker by another coworker. Still... Geesh.

Jay: Look to the right, all the way down to the bottom of my sidebar. Click on the green bar graph. That's the site I use to monitor activity on this blog. Now you have to promise to post the funny ones for us. ;)

 
At 19 May, 2006, Blogger Chris said...

Hee hee - I think, since Mrs Pao lives in the UK, shie might be out of luck with Cold Stone Creamery...

I love the cleaning drunk idea. Must try it. Maybe this weekend.

 
At 19 May, 2006, Blogger mamatulip said...

Angel tits, eh? That's kind of creepy. LMAO. Hoop cracks me up.

 
At 19 May, 2006, Blogger eric said...

i would not want to meet some of the people who are typing that shit in.

e+

 
At 20 May, 2006, Blogger DebbieDoesLife said...

"I'd give it all up just to have a third arm." That had to be Hoop and I can only imagine what he was talking about....

Okay, the explanation about Mom makes sense. Have a great weekend! Drunk cleaning - I need to try that.

 
At 20 May, 2006, Blogger DebbieDoesLife said...

spam mail subject that I got today:

Dandruff Pothole

 
At 21 May, 2006, Blogger Odd Mix said...

Tink, you rock. Thanks for the weekly plug. If you get Hoop drunk, how good a job will he do helping you clean?

Catching up on last weeks entries - the "break a bottle of water over the horse's head" idea is actually an old cowboy trick (read, "it works slightly more than half the time") to cure a horse that rears, particularly one that flips over backward to try and squash the rider. The process was to fill a whiskey bottle with warm water; mount the horse; and, when it rears, smash the bottle between its ears. If it didn't kill the horse outright, it would think it had reared into something solid and the water was blood - scaring it so much it wouldn't do it again.

Humane? No. But, sadly, in the days when this sort of thing was common, the horses were free (jes' go rope up anuthr'un) and were regarded for the most part as tools.

BTW, I know this as general equine trivia - definitely NOT from personal experience.

Oh, and the new episodes of TT were awesome.

 
At 22 May, 2006, Blogger Tink said...

So Hoop was RIGHT?! Oh you have to be kidding me. I was positive there was no such practice. Well I'm glad I didn't bet on it! LOL.

As always Odd Mix, I appreciate your wealth of information. Even if you're using your powers for evil (AKA proving me wrong). hehe

 
At 22 May, 2006, Blogger Tink said...

FA: Thank you so much for the site!! You are amazing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home