I could blame my absence on Friday to Blogger's irritating antics. But to be honest, I don't know why I didn't post. I didn't even try. As of late my life has become a series of chaotic blips. I feel like I'm jumping through time. *Blip* It's Saturday. *Blip* I'm driving somewhere? *Blip* I want to pull over and splash in some farmer's wet field. *Blip* The alarm is going off for work. *Blip* I'm at the coffee pot, wondering when I put on clothes. I feel like the guy in Garden State. Only, sometimes I'm not the person sitting on the couch as the world whips by. Sometimes I'm the madness itself.
1. Evidently kid friendly paint is only friendly on kids.
2. On concrete it becomes indestructible, able to defeat the power of Goof Off, Concrete Cleaner, and Turpentine...
3. ...Not to mention one pissed off house owner wielding a Brillo pad.
4. The transmission on my Mom's car went berserk as we were driving around town Friday.
5. So I told her to pull into a parking space.
6. Which of course we couldn't back out of once we were in.
7. Hoop and I worked on the yard Saturday. I learned many valuable lessons that day.
8. You should never walk behind a weed-eater.
9. You should always mulch AFTER you use a blower.
10. If you stick a hot plastic cup over the top of a fence post it will constrict once it cools down and get stuck.
11. I'll give you one guess which mistake Hoop made.
12. The house I made an offer on (with the view) just backed out of our contract.
13. I had a dream it was going to fall through.
14. I also had a dream my dog was bit by a snake that turned into a cat when Hoop stomped on it.
15. So I don't put a lot of faith in the things I dream.
16. The good news is, my current house is finally going on the market Wednesday!
*Scream* Blogger just went down again. This is ridiculous. Once I get some free time I'm going to follow Momma T, Odd Mix and MrsPao's lead and kiss Blogger good-bye. I'm not partial to riding on sinking ships.
17. I met a guy who bragged he had three girlfriends.
18. Which reminded me of my Dad, who had six girlfriends when I was 11.
19. Their names were Cheryl, Carol, Sheryl, Carol, Sheryl, and Denise.
20. I was a very confused little kid.
21. My father was even more confused. He always described the relationships as "platonic."
22. It took me twelve years to realize he thought "platonic" meant they weren't serious.
23. Last night Hoop and I related stories of our mischievous youth.
24. I realized no matter how much I feel like I can relate, there's a HUGE difference between little girls and little boys.
25. I would NEVER have dared my friends to poop on a plate.
Contest courtesy of The Odd Mix:
My "guy" shoes
Masculine Vs. Feminine:
I told Hoop I wasn't going to make his side of the bed anymore...
...or fold his clothes.
(Some random weekend pictures)
The Vultures Wait
DOT: Twisted Tink has been updated with a new chapter. It's called "Into the Fray." If you've been following along, it's not a chapter you'll want to miss. Let me know what you think!