Happy Fodder's Day
1. Being sick SUCKS.
2. Especially when you suddenly feel well Monday morning, just in time for work.
3. Hoop woke me up this morning by yelling, "Duuuuuude!" in his sleep.
4. I went to my parents house yesterday...
5. ...and heard a horse get the fart scared out of him.
6. To which I exclaimed, "That's it. I've seen it all!"
7. And Mom replied, "Well it IS your stepdad's horse."
8. Hoop and I went to see Nacho Libre on Friday.
9. I had to stop him from tripping the teenagers who blocked our view on their way to the bathroom.
10. Although after the ninth pass, my reaction time was getting slower and slower.
11. "Do you think they have a keg in there?!"
12. They didn't... Just a bunch of giggling girls comparing hickies.
13. When we left I counted no less than five young couples making out.
14. It was like walking out of a vampire convention. *Shudder*
15. Hoop and I went bathing suit shopping on Saturday.
16. It took him 3.5 minutes to find one he liked.
17. It took me an hour and a half to realize I wouldn't find one I liked.
18. Although Hoop was more than happy for me to model them for him a little longer.
19. By the time we got to the beach the sun was setting. "Well I guess we don't have to worry about sunscreen."
20. After I got back last night, Hoop and I went to visit his Grandpa for Father's Day.
21. He loved the cards.
22. All 26 times he read them.
Grandpa: What's this?
Hoop: It's your Father's Day card, Grandpa.
Grandpa: That's so nice!
Grandpa: What's this?
23. Our first prospect is going to be looking at the house today around 1!
24. Which means I'm going to be worried all day whether or not I remembered to pick my underwear up off the back of the toilet seat.
25. And if my hair is all over the bathroom floor. "Hoop, I'm shaving my head!"
26. Here's to the start of an incredible
Contest courtesy of Odd Mix:
Daily Hoop Conversation:
Hoop: What was that?
Hoop's Mom: It was the TV.
Hoop: No, I think someone's at the door. *Gets up to check*
Hoop: No one.
Hoop: Now that was definitely the door.
Hoop's Mom: You think so huh?
Hoop: *Gets up to check*
Tink: Well now I know where the dog gets it from.
B-List Blogger Chicks: I got my care package on Friday. Thank you to everyone who contributed! Everything was lovely. I laid all the gifts out on the counter and just stared at them for awhile. It felt like Christmas.