Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Early Bird Special

G:
1. Besides being a Mom, what would you say is your greatest life accomplishment?
2. What physical feature do you try hardest to enhance?
3. Which is better, Pudding or Jello?
4. What's the most rebellious thing you've ever done?
5. If you could be a guy for one day, what would you do in that day?

Mama T:
1. Do you kiss with your eyes open or closed?
2. What are some things you hope your children do differently than you did?
3. What mythical animal do you wish were real?
4. Where did your screen name come from?
5. Who is hotter, Catwoman or Batgirl?

Alien:
1. What's your favorite position? (And I don't mean in baseball)
2. Have you ever shot a wild animal?
3. If you'd had a son, what would you have named him?
4. Who had it harder, Snow White or Cinderella?
5. If you had to create a title for yourself, what would it be?

Turtle:
1. It's said that owners resemble their pets. How do you most resemble your cats?
2. First kiss, magical or disappointing?
3. What do you do professionally?
4. What is something about you that most people would never guess on first meeting?
5. Would you say you wear the pants in your family, you or Foo? ;)

Kim:
1. Ever had any run-ins with the law?
2. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
3. Public places, kinky or tasteless?
4. If someone handed you a "Do Over" card, would you use it?
5. Which would you rather, the ability to fly or to breathe under water?

Jay:
1. Tits, ass, or legs?
2. If you had to choose, what would your last meal be?
3. Do you have any nicknames?
4. If you could relive one year of your life again, what year would you choose?
5. Admit it, you're pretty optimistic aren't you?

Newt:
1. What's the meanest thing you've ever done to someone?
2. What character (from a book) would you most want to be?
3. Do you dream in color?
4. How much did your most expensive pair of shoes cost?
5. Which appeals more, being a princess or warrior?

Alex:
1. What's the worst date you've ever been on?
2. Despite money, job, or family, where would YOU most like to live?
3. Do you believe in ghosts?
4. Noisy in the sack, turn on or turn off?
5. What would you consider yourself, a leader or a follower?

Fiwa:
1. What would you most like to be remembered for?
2. Intimate acts, better all natural or with "enhancements"?
3. Who's hotter, Jack or Sawyer? (LOST)
4. If someone offered you and four people of your choosing to live forever, would you do it?
5. What do you do when no one is looking?

Mary:
1. You've seen a lot of medical ailments. Which would you most NOT want to have?
2. Why did you choose the profession you're in?
3. What's the most rebellious thing you've ever done?
4. Is there a specific song that hubby can play to get you in the mood?
5. Which superhero is hotter, Superman or Spiderman?

Chris:
1. Do you believe in reincarnation? If so, who do you think Chaos was in a previous life?
2. Which is better, happy endings or surprise ones?
3. If you could eat only one type of ethnic food for the rest of your life, which culture would you choose?
4. How many girl "toys" do you own?
5. In what ways are you predictable?

Wordgirl:
1. You're our master of words. So, what's your favorite ONE?
2. Best time for nookie, early morning or late at night?
3. Which character (from a book) do you think you most resemble?
4. What's the best compliment you've ever received?
5. What room in your house do you spend the most time in?

For anyone who didn't comment in time:
1. If you could swap lives with someone for a week, who would you choose?
2. What's the worst nightmare you've ever had?
3. Which is better, sweet or salty?
4. What is the worst pick-up line you've ever heard or used?
5. You're driving down the road when suddenly a neighbor you don't know and your beloved pet run in to the road. You have to hit one. Which one do you choose?

Anyone I forget? Tell us in the comment box when you've played.

Around The Water Cooler:
Coworker: *Walks by whistling*
Tink: Miguel, please stop. It's too early.
Coworker: It's because you don't like Mexicans right?
Tink: What? That doesn't even make any sense.
Coworker: *Whistles*
Tink: Stop!
Coworker: You know. If you put it in your mind that someone is going to be annoying, then they're going to seem annoying. I think maybe you had it out for me before you came in this morning.
Tink: No. I can assure you that's not it.
Coworker: You don't think so?
Tink: No. You were already annoying before I got up this morning.

Labels: ,

24 Comments:

At 21 March, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. If you could swap lives ...Bam Margera
2. What's the worst nightmare ...snakes that kept going up my pant leg? Maybe the one where a bear ate my little one?
3. Which is better, sweet or salty? Both
4. What is the worst pick-up line you've ever heard or used? Clueless here.
5. You're driving down the road when suddenly a neighbor you don't know and your beloved pet run in to the road. You have to hit one. Which one do you choose? Definately the neighbor. I would at least slow down.

 
At 21 March, 2007, Blogger Mary said...

holy cow you ARE early...I'll post my responses once I get to work, or later tonight. Too early to think right now...

 
At 21 March, 2007, Blogger Allison said...

'Kay. I did it.

http://planetalien.blogspot.com/2007/03/picking-my-brain.html

 
At 21 March, 2007, Blogger geenalyn said...

gawd girl you made me THINK lol...my answers are up :)

http://perpetuallyexhausted.blogspot.com/2007/03/totally-adorable-and-funny-tink-came.html

 
At 21 March, 2007, Blogger Newt said...

Around the water cooler was too funny. My interview will post tomorrow cause I gotta think think think about the answers first.

 
At 21 March, 2007, Blogger mamatulip said...

Nice! I'll let you know when I get my answers up. :)

 
At 21 March, 2007, Blogger Jay said...

Cool beans ... I'll post my answers in tomorrow's blog post.

The water cooler convo is pretty funny. I didn't know you didn't like Mexicans. haha ;-)

 
At 21 March, 2007, Blogger fiwa said...

"If you put it in your mind that someone is going to be annoying, then they're going to seem annoying."

He's lucky you didn't physically harm him for philosophizing early in the morning. That shit is just wrong.

Done!
http://fridayeve.blogspot.com/
And thanks for letting me play, that was fun.

 
At 21 March, 2007, Blogger Gracey said...

I want to play, Tink, but I want you to ask me questions! or am I too late?

 
At 21 March, 2007, Blogger Chris said...

some day when I'm not crampy and crabby...

 
At 21 March, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. It's said that owners resemble their pets. How do you most resemble your cats? I'm snuggly, soft, cute and feisty.
2. First kiss, magical or disappointing? Oh, magical! It turned into a 2 hour makeout session at Charlotte Airport.
3. What do you do professionally? I'm an Integrated Marketing & Communications Consultant. (Translation: writer who communicates in print and digital)
4. What is something about you that most people would never guess on first meeting? That I'm intelligent and an over achiever, especially when told I can't do something.
5. Would you say you wear the pants in your family, you or Foo? ;) Oh, that's easy...Me. He'll even tell people that.

Tink...now it's your turn!!!

 
At 21 March, 2007, Blogger Alex said...

My answers are up, grasshopper.

 
At 21 March, 2007, Blogger Spenser said...

Conversation is hilarious :P

 
At 22 March, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, so did you think all those questions up or do you have a little magic book somewhere. Now I have to go check them all out and I'm supposed to go to bed early tonight! Sigh...

 
At 22 March, 2007, Blogger Tawcan said...

Poor co-worker lol.

 
At 22 March, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait, I want my own questions, too. Pleeeeeease! I have a note for my absence yesterday - honest!

 
At 22 March, 2007, Blogger Tink said...

Butterfly Girl: Bam Margera?! Lol. I would have never expected that answer. You rock.

Turtle: "I'm an Integrated Marketing & Communications Consultant." I've actually looked in to a profession like that! Are you happy?

Susan: I wrote them while watching "Misery" with Hoop the night before. He was my question rater. :)

 
At 22 March, 2007, Blogger Tink said...

MORE QUESTIONS

Gracey:
1. Have you ever experienced anything YOU would consider a "miracle"?
2. What is your most irrational fear?
3. What's the last thing you dreamt?
4. Dirty talk, gets you hot or leaves you cold?
5. Name something you wish had never been invented.

Odd Mix:
1. They say everyone has a bar trick. What's yours?
2. If you could live in another era, which era would you choose?
3. Boxers, briefs, or commando?
4. At what age do you plan on letting your daughters date (if ever)?
5. If money were no object for one day, what would you do/buy?

 
At 22 March, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I'm an Integrated Marketing & Communications Consultant." I've actually looked in to a profession like that! Are you happy?

I really like what I do, but I haven't been able to land a permanent position around here doing it. Dallas isn't exactly on the edge, and no one wants to hire me. :/

For those who haven't a clue what this is...I'm a "translator" between the client and the computer programmer in determining, designing and developing communications tools. (ie. website, brochures, newsletters, CD/DVDs, etc.)

 
At 22 March, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wouldn't it be so great have money and no fear? Think about the things he does. I don't know if i could even handle a week!

 
At 22 March, 2007, Blogger Tink said...

Odd Mix: I just read your comment on Alien's blog. If any of the questions are not OK, let me know and I'll make some more PG ones. :)

 
At 22 March, 2007, Blogger Tink said...

Turtle: Florida's not on the "edge" either. They're all so dang laid back here. Half the shops in down town SA don't even bother advertising.

Butterfly Girl: He both thrills and terrifies me. I'd hate to be his parents.

 
At 23 March, 2007, Blogger Ellie's Mommie said...

Woohoo... that was fun... plus it totally cured my writers block! Thank you!

 
At 28 March, 2007, Blogger graymama said...

mine are late, but up :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home